Sign in to follow this  
Defibrillator

Joker carbine: How to?

I am not a huge fan of this gun in the past, but i've decided to give it a shot. I have to admit that i hated tapping the gun first and now i love to tap it even between every match in fight club.

The problem is..i couldnt maintain my hipfire accuracy with the gun and end up with 40-50% ghost shots. This happens in a close range combat especially vs shotties and other smgs. I find em really fast and the chances are 50-50% of me surviving.

Pls suggest me some tips on how to improve on joker carbine.

aim

click

repeat as necessary for .75s or until golden brown 

seriously tho it’s all about positioning with the carbine, you’re never going to win a straight up face trade with an oca unless the oca sucks

Keep in mind most players get nervous in encounters and getting almost "blacked out" in a few shots makes some people panic, so I advise playing with full confidence and a calm mind because it really helps, especially against the run and gun type of player. 

The tapping speed, it really is just muscle memory, so practice as much as you can because there's no magic involved here. 

About the encounters, close up the sr15 is trash against any half assed smg/shotgun player, but most you'll encounter barely have any tracking skills and I find predicting the direction they will shoot at keeps me alive most of the time.

TLDR: Always keep your distance and play smart (remember S is your new best friend, don't blast into the fishy corridors, predict shooting directions) develop muscle memory tapping the gun, try to stay calm. 

Edited by _chain
  • Like 1

try cj3, get used to it and then cj2, then cj1, then no cj at all for cqc places like abington. Use IR3 in financial/waterfront/baylan. 

if you usually rush with cars, equip 3ps3 for faster equip time (faster equiptime means u shoot inmediatly after getting out of the car or when switching shoulders, or switching from secondary to carbine) instead of tagger.

Get some practice till you find its max fire-rate and always remember to aim lower to compensate vertical recoil since target is one single hitbox. That's it...

...oh and remember to have some patience if you plan to reply to every single "macro'er" accusation you are going to get.

Sign in to follow this