toodamnmuch

what the fuck? stealing from me via steam wallet even though i explicitly removed all payment methods from same

i kinda knew this would most likely happen, i paid for premium with steam wallet last month and as i had a sneaking suspicion you stupid fucks have stolen a payment for a second month which i didn't ask for and also there is no way to cancel it either that exists.

be warned, if you pay for premium with steam wallet it's impossible to disable the subscription.

Edited by toodamnmuch
  • Like 1

well that just confirms my suspicion that there actually isn't any way to cancel it ingame via the armas marketplace the same way i activated it, which would have made sense, i'll be calling my bank about the fraudulent charge and getting a new debit card sent out in a few hours as well.

26 minutes ago, toodamnmuch said:

well that just confirms my suspicion that there actually isn't any way to cancel it ingame via the armas marketplace the same way i activated it, which would have made sense, i'll be calling my bank about the fraudulent charge and getting a new debit card sent out in a few hours as well.

you chose and paid for a subscription package, i don't see what you can do about that as far as "fraudulent charge" goes, but good luck, let us know more of your adventures in overatctionland.

54 minutes ago, toodamnmuch said:

While I understand your frustration, this one's on you homie.

Also I would take a moment to calm down before deciding to do a chargeback, at least contact support first and see if they can help you as in the past chargebacks have resulted in bans.

Talking about the Armas, I think it needs some improvements.

Since we are talking about money spent on games, I feel like these things need to be addressed.

Yes, you should always either research or take a closer look of what you are getting if you don't want to waste your money.

I have no problem with the no refund policy, I only blame myself if I fuck up, for example buying some things to the wrong character instead. They state the character name which you will be getting the item under the checkout button, ergo you can't blame it on them and you shouldn't. But this is a different story, just wanted to leave my side on the topic before jumping into it.

I think it needs to be improved in many ways, but most importantly it should not charge you twice (or multiple times) for the same items from different packs. I understand if you are buying packs you get a reduced/discounted price, but technically you are still buying things twice or multiple times from different packs. I might be super wrong here and I'm just dumb or have a decent point.
I own almost all of the clothing packs since I never really cared about car designing, but seeing the 50% discount I got the urge to buy all the packs with the cars+kits+weapons, because its a great value. This whole idea got in my brain and instead of jumping in the checkout I let the urge go.

My point is that you get minus the items you already have from pack off the total pack value,

you have the option to upgrade your clothing or other packs you already own to the full +cars+kits+weapons pack,

you have the option to get every item account-wide (this is just a bonus idea)

XY Pack costs 3000 G1C, this is the best value for the items included.
You spent 800 G1C on item(s) included in the pack.
Since you are getting the best value in the pack the 800 G1C worth of item(s) you spent only cost(s) 600 G1C in the pack. You get minus the item(s) value worth in the pack.
Instead of buying the pack for 3000 G1C you get 600 G1C off, so it only costs 2400 G1C.

Following this logic you can end up saving more and you don't have to get the bigger packs right away if you want the best value. People tend to spend more in smaller purchases, at least normal consumers.
Yes, people will still buy your packs even if they already got some of the same items inside. It's just a matter of improving the system more.

"It is too late..." - Well yeah it is too late for most of us, but with the reworked armas, the whole adding things to joker store and the already reduced prices this could be the next step in the right direction.

And with this being said, I'm not asking for any refunds, loss cover in g1c or anything like that. Past purchases are in the past. Anyone asking for such things should own up to their spending habits.

I kinda like where the Joker Store goes, I like the idea of the reduced prices on Armas, it was much needed, but with improved systems like this I would gladly upgrade all of my packs and get what's left.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

While I understand your frustration, this one's on you homie.

Also I would take a moment to calm down before deciding to do a chargeback, at least contact support first and see if they can help you as in the past chargebacks have resulted in bans.

This

f199eef6c617e97d343ad0350e9bbde7.png

you specifically have to hit the subscribe button so no one to blame but yourself

i really hope you don't issue a chargeback tho, not really looking forward to your "banned for no reason" thread after it goes through

Welcome to grown-up country kiddo.

: )

On 7/23/2019 at 8:07 AM, toodamnmuch said:

i'll be calling my bank about the fraudulent charge

ban incoming

I did this in Runescape once, but I was charged for 3 months I never even used 😄

On 7/23/2019 at 5:07 AM, toodamnmuch said:

The only person committing fraud is you. You signed up for a monthly service and were too naive to realize it. Ignorance isnt an excuse to behave like a child and blame them.  You canceled your card over $10? Lmao jesus.  How have you survived this long?

• Like 1

"I kind of knew this would happen" So you didn't investigate purchasing premium? That's on you homie.

I would cancel the premium subscription and deal with having premium for an extra month. It's not much money, 1 or 2 cheap fast food meals at best. If that breaks the bank you have your priorities wrong. I do understand your frustration if you're still a kid and this is your allowance money. Take it as an easy lesson to confirm what you're purchasing.

If you must have this money back, I would NOT do a charge back. It will result in a ban. You can try contacting support, but they most likely will not give you a refund due to their policies. I think the most support will do is cancel your premium and add the same value in G1C to your account.

Edited by SquirrelFace