Sign in to follow this  
BluSoul

Sabertooth Helmet + Other Suggestions (Console)

Put the Sabertooth Helmet up on ARMAS, as it's for both factions, but at the moment, only criminals can get it. Or add it to the enforcer equivalent pack of the crims pack.

(I'm sure it will be fixed with new engine, whenever that may be.) Fix the crashing when customizing vehicle/clothes. And the bug where clothes unequip when you back out to the outfit screen.

- FFA R&D III

Add it to a joker box of it's own or remove it from the game all together. As nobody has their 'own'. They just scam it off of each other. And it shoots a lot faster than the Bullshark and does more damage. (Probably better accuracy/recoil too).

-FAR 'Charger'

This gun is also broken as H, E, double hockey sticks. The damage it does is outrageous. Same with the accuracy and MAYBE recoil. It should either be possible to get it via joker box, or in a new contact or something rather than just Christmas event. You can either tap shoot or go full auto with this gun, scoped or not scoped, it is super mobile or stationary from what I've seen. (Or just nerf it)

Merged.

Also add all the other legendary weapons that PC has, to console.

FFA R&D is an Obir reskin.

FAR isn't even close to broken.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

The sabertooth helmet was originally intended for criminals only.

However when the Heavy Duty pack was originally released, It was accidentally included for enforcers but within a matter of hours a patch out.

GamersFirst said that anyone who had accidentally received this helmet would be allowed to keep.

On 7/23/2019 at 4:30 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

FFA R&D is an Obir reskin.

FAR isn't even close to broken.

clearly it needs a nerf then.

Also FFA, is much better than Obir. Obir is a rifle. FFA is not. Obir doesn't compete with FFA. But the point is, why make a gun if you're gonna make it unobtainable, and then let others keep it? Either bring it back or remove it. If it's a unobtainable gun, nobody should have it.  If it wasn't so OP, then why was it made unobtainable?

7 hours ago, BluSoul said:

Also FFA, is much better than Obir. Obir is a rifle. FFA is not. Obir doesn't compete with FFA. But the point is, why make a gun if you're gonna make it unobtainable, and then let others keep it? Either bring it back or remove it. If it's a unobtainable gun, nobody should have it.  If it wasn't so OP, then why was it made unobtainable?

The FFA and the OBIR are the same gun. The FFA is an OBIR reskin. What don't you understand. They have the same stats, just different model.

8 hours ago, BluSoul said:

I don't think you understand how things work around here.  The FFA R&D III is a reskin (same stats, different visual model) as the Obir, which is a free gun.  The ONLY difference it has is that it has slightly less zoom when you aim down sights.  And yes, the FFA is a rifle.  This is a perfect case of "If I can't have it, nobody can".  Grow up.  It was made unobtainable because it was part of a limited time joker box named after Tiggs, the previous community manager which is no longer with the company.  It was meant to be a limited time thing.  How would you feel if you had a super rare item that you paid real money for, then it was just straight up removed?  That's something that, as a company, you just don't do.

My mistake, I thought FFA was under AR category. But the point is, why have a gun in the game if you can't get it? And actually, FFA III is much better than Obir. FFA is light weight so u run faster, and if u put CJ3 on it, it shoots faster, especially with HS3 and MS. I really don't care what yall think.

6 hours ago, BluSoul said:

My mistake, I thought FFA was under AR category. But the point is, why have a gun in the game if you can't get it? And actually, FFA III is much better than Obir. FFA is light weight so u run faster, and if u put CJ3 on it, it shoots faster, especially with HS3 and MS. I really don't care what yall think.

Not matter what you think, the FFA is handles, behaves and fires the same way as the OBIR and whatever mods used with the FFA will feel and behave the same as using the same mod with a OBIR.

It's a placebo affect.

As for why are some guns on PC and not on Console... PC runs on Unreal engine 3.0 Consoles are on Unreal Engine 3.5.

Little Orbit are actively working on bringing PC up to date and then it should be easier to make the console version of APB feel more stable and transferring PC content which is not yet on Console.

LittleOrbit can't just do updates on consoles like they do PC instantly.

Most non-PC platforms will require a app developer to submit their updates to be verified and scrutinised by the platform's approved staff. This is to make sure that the updates doesn't cause the consoles to burst into flames, or that the update doesn't make the app attempt to do anything unauthorised. This can take a few working days to months!

MattScott has stated that the priority will go to unifying the game engines, and then all platforms can get stabilised and optimised. It is about then some features missing from consoles will be added.