AutumnSan

Intentional kicking

So I've seen players(group leaders) baiting their teammates into killing them and then kicking them.

I notice it usually happens to me when I'm against a large group of low level players and the group leader is a high level. I thought perhaps they do that to "farm" kills by themselves.

Is it okay? 

Don't fall for the bait, don't get kicked. Not to say what the baiter is doing isn't bad, but it takes two wrongs to make this happen.

8 minutes ago, Faceless said:

So I've seen players(group leaders) baiting their teammates into killing them and then kicking them.

I notice it usually happens to me when I'm against a large group of low level players and the group leader is a high level. I thought perhaps they do that to "farm" kills by themselves.

Is it okay? 

Baiting how?

If it's incredibly "on the nose" then yes, it's griefing and therefore worthy of a report. If it's too subtle, it might be hard to prove that it was intentional. Just don't kill your team and try to ignore them, that's the best you can do. The people doing this would rather take most of the kills than spend the whole time trying to stop you.

Just gotta ignore them and if they TK you or box in your vehicle, etc. then report them with the griefing option.

Edited by Evagelyne

19 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Is it okay? 

11 minutes ago, Evagelyne said:

Baiting how?

If it's incredibly "on the nose" then yes, it's griefing and therefore worthy of a report. If it's too subtle, it might be hard to prove that it was intentional. Just don't kill your team and try to ignore them, that's the best you can do. The people doing this would rather take most of the kills than spend the whole time trying to stop you.

Just gotta ignore them and if they TK you or box in your vehicle, etc. then report them with the griefing option.

Also if someone is afk or not helping out at the mission objectives , then this tactic is used to get rid of players who are not helping on the mission or to get kicked off themselves.

getting kicked from the server is faster than a full reboot of the game.

so because of this , it does not mean it is a dethreater.

Edited by Fortune Runner

Is there a way then to vote-kick a leader or vote for a new leader if they are the ones team killing?

1 minute ago, Faceless said:

Is there a way then to vote-kick a leader or vote for a new leader if they are the ones team killing?

not yet but you can request leadership

42 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

not yet but you can request leadership

And who needs to vote for that, the team leader? (..)

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

And who needs to vote for that, the team leader? (..)

anyone in your mission team but NOT the leader

Edit:  i do not believe this can be done on a team of two

Edited by Fortune Runner

4 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Don't fall for the bait, don't get kicked. Not to say what the baiter is doing isn't bad, but it takes two wrongs to make this happen.

well, sometimes it doesn't even take the one being kicked to be doing something bad, for instance, i saw someone wanted me out the team, so i avoided hititng him with my gun at all costs (he kept crossing in front of me trying to make me kill him when i was shooting the oppent) then my dumb patootie forgot what he was doing and started driving the car , he had car surfer so he jumped on top, a few secs later, he walked right off in front of the car while i was driving full speed guess what happened next, he died , game said i killed him (ran him over) he got his wish and kicked me

so yea, sometimes i doesn't even take a wrong to make it happed

i should of not driven the car, but i wanted to do the mission and he was more wanting to get me out the misison so even if i dint drive the car, the mission would  of failed

7 hours ago, Faceless said:

Is it okay? 

I've seen raging teenies do this.  They feel they are losing because of their team mates so they try and get run over or walk into the line of fire just to die and kick people.

Best thing to do is just troll them back by tapping them a couple times and letting the enemy kill them quickly 🙂

Edited by illgot

When this happens to me I just say "well fuck you too" and hit "k".

Not really worth getting more upset than that.