Sign in to follow this  
Poperon

For the sake of Dumptrucking nostalgia

6 minutes ago, TheDogCatcher said:

Only problem with that is that the game is failing even harder since they took over, every time they introduce wide ranging changes to the game even more people leave.

The game does have like 9 or 10% fewer players since before LO was in charge. But I don't think anything done before 3.5 comes out was supposed to increase pop anyways. 

Side note: pop has increased in recent weeks. 

21 hours ago, Seedy said:

what about when you are hiding behind someone elses car during a fight? Also having cars parked inside each other will make the game look fake. Any change to APB like this will kill allot of the fun for me. I am dead against it.

yeah too many questionable situations, What if the troll takes a dumptruck and blocks an objective? ok, the truck then phases out, but what If he countertrolls and just steps into cars someone hides behind? instant loss of cover? with similar ideas I could construct a big list of trolly up to evil griefing scenarios. So we just fix one consistent mechanic that can be used for griefing for an inconsistent non logical mechanic that also can be used for griefing.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

what If he countertrolls and just steps into cars someone hides behind? instant loss of cover?

That is a very interesting problem.

Very interesting indeed.

3 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

yeah too many questionable situations, What if the troll takes a dumptruck and blocks an objective? ok, the truck then phases out, but what If he countertrolls and just steps into cars someone hides behind? instant loss of cover? with similar ideas I could construct a big list of trolly up to evil griefing scenarios. So we just fix one consistent mechanic that can be used for griefing for an inconsistent non logical mechanic that also can be used for griefing.

it has to be left as it is.

Simple as that

Sign in to follow this