Ketog

Ketog's Bimonthly event ! "Sunday Car Meet!"

Event powered by SocialWave and Criminal Lounge !

A new type of clan made to preserve citadel's community, and unite them ! learn more here.

GDVef69.jpg

🌙Sunday Car Meet🌙

Well, calling my events bimonthly, are an pure joke at this point unknown.png glad i always said "See you guys maybe in two weeks" every time.

What is this event ?

This event is different than the ones i usually do, this event will be more of a laid back even, simply because, there is no reward at all.

This event will simply be a car meet, with maybe some minigames, and other fun things to do,

there won't be any competition, and if there is any of those, it will be a surprise !

Also, one of my little projects if to make a small montage that showcases people's creativity in APB, so maybe that's my chance to gather footage
and your chance to appear in maybe a future video from me !

What are the rules and requirements ?

The only requirement is you, you need to be a human, and be nice !

You creativity level doesn't matter, as long as you like to show or appreciate your own/other's work , you're welcome !

When and where will the event happen ?

This event will happen this sunday 28th at 20:00 UTC in Citadel Waterfront1

The meeting spot will be here :

unknown.png

Hope to see you guys here !

Here's a countdown for people that have trouble with timzeones !

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20190728T20&p0=1440&msg=CarMeet&font=cursive&csz=1

logo-teamtrees-full-alt.svg

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 2

I am wondering if this requires you to also be a part of Social wave/Criminal longue. 🤔 I design some really nice cars, I would like to show them off 😂

Quick note for anyone that participated to my previous events, you might want to bring your Legendary Donuts if you come to the meet.

On 7/26/2019 at 8:24 PM, blockblack said:

I am wondering if this requires you to also be a part of Social wave/Criminal longue. 🤔 I design some really nice cars, I would like to show them off 😂

No you do not need to be in the clan to participate, there should be no problem as long as you don't interfere with the event.

Thanks everyone for comming , we ended up being a maximum of 84 people participating, which was about triple what we expected, we got a lot of card footage and had some fun! But we also did what we could with the girefers, and people bumping with each other, managing so much people isn't an easy task !

Thanks to @ILexyy for the screenshot here :

index.png

With the footage we got, i will be using it to make a car montage showing San Paro all around and player cars in more details , Im not giving any deadlines for myself as my time availability can vary quite a lot !

Thanks again everyone for participating and congratulations to @Machine659 and Niemii for winning the two surprise legendaries for this event (Thanks  @Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 for providing the rewards !)

I hope to see you guys in maybe two weeks !

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Ketog said:

Thanks again everyone for participating and congratulations to @Machine659 and Niemii for winning the two surprise legendaries for this event (Thanks  @Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 for providing the rewards !)

Wait, what? you said the event will have no rewards 😕

15 hours ago, blockblack said:

Wait, what? you said the event will have no rewards 😕

Let me quote my own topic for you :

On 7/22/2019 at 9:49 PM, Ketog said:

What is this event ?

This event is different than the ones i usually do, this event will be more of a laid back even, simply because, there is no reward at all.

This event will simply be a car meet, with maybe some minigames, and other fun things to do,

there won't be any competition, and if there is any of those, it will be a surprise !

I don't want people to attend my events for their rewards, i want people to join them to have some fun with a way that's outside of APB's usual fun .

Doing an event with no rewards was one of the best way to see who would do that, and me deciding to give a few things to people is only a small bonus of it, but not the main attraction.

Edited by Ketog

On 7/30/2019 at 1:09 PM, Ketog said:

Let me quote my own topic for you :

I don't want people to attend my events for their rewards, i want people to join them to have some fun with a way that's outside of APB's usual fun .

Doing an event with no rewards was one of the best way to see who would do that, and me deciding to give a few things to people is only a small bonus of it, but not the main attraction.

Thanks for doing that event Ketog, I had fun.