Delete the God Damn NFas already LO. Get off your patootie already.

On 7/23/2019 at 6:30 AM, Nickolai said:

All of a sudden people found out that the NFAS is a monster in CQC.

It only became a monster within the last year during LO's previous rebalance attempt.  The NFAS was pretty shit before that.  Didn't really hear much about this gun at the time of the rebalance because it was overshadowed by the Shredder's insane buff.

hmm maybe the nfas brand should shoot a little slower across the board for rebalancing with what we currently have?

Might be enough of an adjustment to do so.

I'm not sure if this would be a good idea. what do you guys think?

45 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

hmm maybe the nfas brand should shoot a little slower across the board for rebalancing with what we currently have?

just revert the pellet mechanics, then we don’t have to come up with “creative” solutions to stop shotguns from being too good

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Glaciers said:

just revert the pellet mechanics, then we don’t have to come up with “creative” solutions to stop shotguns from being too good

true however what about future mechanics across all guns?

that's why I like options on what works in case "this goes with that better" sort of thing  - whatever "this n that" may be

which is also why I'm curious about what everyone thinks as well on anything about this.

Edited by Fortune Runner

16 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

the NFAS' problem in its current incarnation is the stupidly forgiving pellet scaling.

Have players actually need to aim with it and it'll be balanced. Right now you can graze someone with a couple pellets at best and that'll still get you a pretty comfortable min-TTK kill

6 hours ago, Nitronik said:

the NFAS' problem in its current incarnation is the stupidly forgiving pellet scaling.

Have players actually need to aim with it and it'll be balanced. Right now you can graze someone with a couple pellets at best and that'll still get you a pretty comfortable min-TTK kill

19 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

true however what about future mechanics across all guns?

that's why I like options on what works in case "this goes with that better" sort of thing  - whatever "this n that" may be

which is also why I'm curious about what everyone thinks as well on anything about this.

15 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

your post is giving me a headache, and I've tried really hard to understand it now.
if I understood it correctly : literally take the current pellet scaling mechanic and adjust the scaling. Was it so difficult to understand?

On 7/22/2019 at 11:55 PM, Nickolai said:

Another quality Pair of Socks thread. 

Added to the pile.

Keep this up and I will have to call Waste Management services. 

❤️

On 7/23/2019 at 2:31 AM, Ohshii said:

Stop throwing yourself at players using it and getting mad when they kill you for free. It's not impossible or that difficult to beat players using it.

Cause max ranks car rushing with vegas car bomb and nfas is me just rushing them.
Cause people hiding in corners with nfas is me rushing them.
Cause people using nfas has 12 layers of grease in their mouse and cant use a real gun.

On 7/23/2019 at 3:54 AM, SkittyM said:

Got me rolling tbh.  But for once, this is a somewhat valid complaint.  It's an insanely poorly worded one from Socks, but I'm also sure its a complaint that stems from the NFAS spam in Asylum.  Gun is better than it used to be and is basically the new OCA.

lmao even got Skitty on my side, what else needs to be said. 

I dont give a single shit anymore about this community because Ive wasted enough of my time already putting together long patootie posts with thought put into it just for it to get downvoted to oblivion because I brought up a valid point with something broken that everyone is abusing for ez kills.    Like honestly, Im at the point I cant care a single damn bit less about this community because most of them, or sadly whats left at this point, is just a bunch of toxic patootie people or people that have less than 500 hours in the game and act like they know a single god damn thing about APB.

Merged.

On 7/23/2019 at 6:52 AM, RedEYEvan said:

yup

On 7/23/2019 at 6:00 PM, SkittyM said:

Not sure what's gotten into you but the NFAS wasn't as good as it currently is.  Also the RFP was actually buffed a few years ago which is why people are suddenly using it.  Everyone knows about the DMRs range buff but its not viable under 85m where most gameplay happens.

People start suddenly using shit cause a patch buffs it, not cause they're late to a party m80.

^^^ THIS YESSSSS LMAO

Merged.

On 7/28/2019 at 6:18 PM, ZoriaDunne said:

Use your brain to defeat your enemies. Instead of crying on Forums to remove stuff you don't like.

play the game and have an idea of what the topic at hand is about and why its a problem before you comment on the forums on a post specifically made about thus said issue at hand.  🙂

16 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

words

Cause complaining nonstop is far easier than making any actual effort.

Looks like I was right :^)

On 8/2/2019 at 6:31 AM, Ohshii said:

Cause complaining nonstop is far easier than making any actual effort.

yup, because why waste my time on this garbage community

How is countering the NFAS so hard?  It has a 10 meter effective range and only useful in one situation, where the enemy can get with in 10-15 meters of you with out you shooting back.

Mobile radar, grenades, flare gun, remote detonator, rocket launcher, grenade launcher... staying 15 plus meters away...

How is it so hard?