Delete the God Damn NFas already LO. Get off your patootie already.

All shotguns still require rebalancing, JG is just as broken as is the NFAS currently. It's a shame that they never reverted the shotgun changes they made and left the game in such a broken state (weapon balancing wise).

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Flaws said:

All shotguns still require rebalancing, JG is just as broken as is the NFAS currently. It's a shame that they never reverted the shotgun changes they made and left the game in such a broken state (weapon balancing wise).

I've actually been noticing a significant performance issue with the JG. Not sure if its hitreg is just fucked of late or what, but it's been fairly consistently failing at hugging distance. Meanwhile the CSG has been pulling some heavy weight, doing crazy good work...

Edited by Hexerin

the disadvantage of playing with high latency is even more noticeable when using nfas. A nfas user sometimes can't beat low latency nfas user even shooting first than the second one.

proof? It happened to myself, sometimes using nfas against another nfas user, i usually die even tho i shot first and the enemy sucks.

2 hours ago, Kylegrey2 said:

People just love blaming other peoples weapons for their own shortcomings. If it causes you that much trouble, you need to adjust your tactics. Simple as that. I get fucking wrecked by the ogre, the solution in my head has never been for the developers to get rid of it for me. Man up.

ogre has a 0.4ms delay so it's easy to counter.

People just love blaming other peoples weapons for their own shortcomings. If it causes you that much trouble, you need to adjust your tactics. Simple as that. I get fucking wrecked by the ogre, the solution in my head has never been for the developers to get rid of it for me. Man up.

TIL it is impossible for weapons in a video game to be unbalanced.

Stop throwing yourself at players using it and getting mad when they kill you for free. It's not impossible or that difficult to beat players using it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nickolai said:

Another quality Pair of Socks thread. 

Added to the pile.

Keep this up and I will have to call Waste Management services. 

Got me rolling tbh.  But for once, this is a somewhat valid complaint.  It's an insanely poorly worded one from Socks, but I'm also sure its a complaint that stems from the NFAS spam in Asylum.  Gun is better than it used to be and is basically the new OCA.

6 hours ago, Mozie said:

NFAS drops my fps 😞

I think this is the True Ogres real power, it drops peoples FPS like mad making it easy to get kills.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, illgot said:

I think this is the True Ogres real power, it drops peoples FPS like mad making it easy to get kills.

n fas can kill ogre because of the ogres windup

but if ogre shoots first then dead duck it is

never had trouble with the fps from them though but thats just me

1 hour ago, RedEYEvan said:

NFAS users be like

6 hours ago, illgot said:

Hah I accidently picked one up in riot and dropped my own FPS

Edited by Mozie
;);)

10 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

TIL it is impossible for weapons in a video game to be unbalanced.

To be fair, he didnt ask them to nerf it, he asked them to get rid of it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SkittyM said:

Got me rolling tbh.  But for once, this is a somewhat valid complaint.  It's an insanely poorly worded one from Socks, but I'm also sure its a complaint that stems from the NFAS spam in Asylum.  Gun is better than it used to be and is basically the new OCA.

The Holy Trinity of the NTEC, HVR, and OCA has been broken. All of a sudden people found out that the NFAS is a monster in CQC.

The same way they found out that the RFP was OP. I knew it years before It got popular and all of a sudden people started using it.

Now all that is left is people to find out that the DMR is the ultimate long-range gun. But that won't benefit me since I abuse its strengths. dont use it pls i like mah long-range monopoly 

15 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I think you mean from 3 to 4. 

And as I see it, the problem stems from the buff given by the per ray damage scale. 

They just have to get rid of the garbage forgiving pellet mechanic. It's so overtuned at the moment. It's a 3rd person shooter, guns that benefits from hiding shouldn't be overtuned like that. Before shotties were strong enough but at least you had a chance that you don't get two shotted makes you having a time gate to kill an opponent. Now, no matter what I do I get two shotted in 90% times. It just takes too much effort to kill a good player who's using jg or nfas especially when they have a pocket obir.

Edited by Lign

13 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

the disadvantage of playing with high latency is even more noticeable when using nfas. A nfas user sometimes can't beat low latency nfas user even shooting first than the second one.

proof? It happened to myself, sometimes using nfas against another nfas user, i usually die even tho i shot first and the enemy sucks.

ogre has a 0.4ms delay so it's easy to counter.

Easy to counter if you see them first. When they see you first, they can wind up while taking cover then pop out while firing... with good timing, its pretty much a guaranteed death sentence. But thats the game.

To be fair, he didnt ask them to nerf it, he asked them to get rid of it.

Well... while not the choice I would make, I suppose that IS one way to fix imbalance. 😛

1 hour ago, Lign said:

They just have to get rid of the garbage forgiving pellet mechanic. It's so overtuned at the moment.

I absolutely agree that at least for the NFAS and maybe the JG, this mechanic offers far too much of a buff.

5 hours ago, Nickolai said:

The Holy Trinity of the NTEC, HVR, and OCA has been broken. All of a sudden people found out that the NFAS is a monster in CQC.

The same way they found out that the RFP was OP. I knew it years before It got popular and all of a sudden people started using it.

Now all that is left is people to find out that the DMR is the ultimate long-range gun. But that won't benefit me since I abuse its strengths. dont use it pls i like mah long-range monopoly 

Not sure what's gotten into you but the NFAS wasn't as good as it currently is.  Also the RFP was actually buffed a few years ago which is why people are suddenly using it.  Everyone knows about the DMRs range buff but its not viable under 85m where most gameplay happens.

People start suddenly using shit cause a patch buffs it, not cause they're late to a party m80.

3 hours ago, SkittyM said:

Not sure what's gotten into you but the NFAS wasn't as good as it currently is.  Also the RFP was actually buffed a few years ago which is why people are suddenly using it.  Everyone knows about the DMRs range buff but its not viable under 85m where most gameplay happens.

People start suddenly using shit cause a patch buffs it, not cause they're late to a party m80.

Meanwhile over in crazyville i'm still using the vas c2, love an smg that can hit tap fire at 95 meters and land every hit.

Use your brain to defeat your enemies. Instead of crying on Forums to remove stuff you don't like.

• Like 1

I do not see a future in which the NFAS does not receive a nerf.

You just have to be patient.

Edited by CookiePuss

Learn to play.

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I do not see a future in which the NFAS does not receive a nerf.

You just have to be patient.

Lets hope lo doesnt start another balance campaign...

1 hour ago, Pangolier said:

Learn to play.

Lets hope lo doesnt start another balance campaign...

did you somehow miss the big pinned post and the new blog post?

52 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

did you somehow miss the big pinned post and the new blog post?

*Plop*