Delete the God Damn NFas already LO. Get off your patootie already.

seriously, do yall even fucking play the game?

Use JG and hug all covers. You're welcome.

Speaking of obliterating a weapon from the game Thanos style, how about the RFP-9? 🙂

Just kidding, but seriously tho, that gun needs adjustment. It's so good in so many situations and its a side arm.

Edited by Evagelyne
  • Like 5

It has a 10 meter range, are you telling me you still have not figured out how to counter that weapon?

• Like 1

Everyone should come to the forum and ask for a weapon removal they lost a match to, that way we can finally remove all weapons, sit in the Social, dress-up all day and exchange fashion tips. Sounds great to me. 

I can't imagine an adjustment won't happen once LO is able to once again focus on weapon balance. 

I've cheesed the NFAS plenty myself. 

Not great in all situations, but cqc? It dominates more than it should. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Honestly, I feel like the NFAS only really needs a bit of slight tweaking. I'd be interested to see what would happen if they lowered the damage enough to require an extra shot to kill (4->5), and then increased the fire rate to maintain its TTK. Kill just as fast, but have less room for aiming error.

8 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Honestly, I feel like the NFAS only really needs a bit of slight tweaking. I'd be interested to see what would happen if they lowered the damage enough to require an extra shot to kill (4->5), and then increased the fire rate to maintain its TTK. Kill just as fast, but have less room for aiming error.

I think you mean from 3 to 4. 

And as I see it, the problem stems from the buff given by the per ray damage scale. 

Edited by CookiePuss

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

.. as I see it, the problem stems from the buff given by the per ray damage scale. 

With how easy it is to use... does it really need to be a 0.58 ttk? That's the question I ask

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I think you mean from 3 to 4. And as I see it, the problem stems from the buff given by the per ray damage scale.

When did they buff it? Almost completely positive it was a four shot last I checked its stats a year plus ago...

Well regardless, all the more that it sounds like the perfect place to start with tweaking it.

Just now, Acornie said:

With how easy it is to use... does it really need to be a 0.58 ttk? That's the question I ask

why not? 

the gun has solid drawbacks, and if anything was underpowered until the shotgun pellet change

cant wait to see what beastie decides to fuck up next 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

When did they buff it?

Never was buffed. If anything, it received two nerfs. The first being its range. From 20-30m to 10-20m. Just a standardization. The second nerf was its total damage (if all pellets hit). From 492 to 381

It just the pellet changes are more noticeable on it compared to other shotguns

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I can't imagine an adjustment won't happen once LO is able to once again focus on weapon balance. 

I've cheesed the NFAS plenty myself. 

Not great in all situations, but cqc? It dominates more than it should. 

quoting CookiePuss to expand and agree on what he said.

I'm not the best player so keep that in mind as I say this ~ I'm only a silver

shotgun vs most other cqc ~ even I have above a 50% chance of winning with my lack of shotgun skills and I cant hit the broadside of a barn

BUT in the hands of anyone who can use a shotgun PROPERLY .....I truly believe you should kiss ya butt goodbye if its an N FAS

which is why if I know someone has one I grenade the crud out of that corner like common sense should dictate

but that's another story

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

Never was buffed. If anything, it received two nerfs. The first being its range. From 20-30m to 10-20m. Just a standardization. The second nerf was its total damage (if all pellets hit). From 492 to 381. It just the pellet changes are more noticeable on it compared to other shotguns

Fair enough. Would still be interested to see what would happen if it was nerfed to take another shot to kill but gained fire rate to maintain its TTK.

Edited by Hexerin

Idk but  if they nerfed I expect them to not make it useless

People just love blaming other peoples weapons for their own shortcomings. If it causes you that much trouble, you need to adjust your tactics. Simple as that. I get fucking wrecked by the ogre, the solution in my head has never been for the developers to get rid of it for me. Man up.

• Like 1

Its usually silvers who occasionally wield NFAS and there's a reason for that. If you feel like they're unstoppable, just remember that NFAS users can only do damage in cqc range, try to be agile and unpredictable, don't engage the person directly, run around doors and obstacles, have him chase you and then use the distance and turn around suprise attack to your advantage.

39 minutes ago, JazzLand said:

Its usually silvers who occasionally wield NFAS and there's a reason for that. If you feel like they're unstoppable, just remember that NFAS users can only do damage in cqc range, try to be agile and unpredictable, don't engage the person directly, run around doors and obstacles, have him chase you and then use the distance and turn around suprise attack to your advantage.

Well said. If you cant outgun them, outsmart them. Thats how its done.

38 minutes ago, JazzLand said:

Its usually silvers who occasionally wield NFAS

idk how often/where you play but the nfas is easily tied with oca for cqc meta atm - and as you said there’s a reason for that

Another quality Pair of Socks thread. 

Added to the pile.

Keep this up and I will have to call Waste Management services.