RedEYEvan

ORBIT ONE , ADD HYDRAULICS MOD

PRESS SHIFT 

THINK ITS RIDICULOUS,        Y O U C A N T , because hydraulic car to op 4 u  8v8 mission all hydraulic car side by side to the objective , 16pfam who brought the bbq

orbit one before apb forever into the eternity , please add for forever remember

• Like 5

i cant wait to use hydraulics on a 4x4 for decapitation vehicle kill style points

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Hard, hard pass. 

Id rather have worthwhile content instead of this garbo

good idea men

hope matt sees this and delays the engine upgrade just to implement this

2 hours ago, RedEYEvan said:

Contact with the shift knob on a piece of panel of keys that operate your computer by exerting continuous physical force

Have a particular opinion, belief, or idea on my thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action, Y O U C A N N O T , for the reason that equipment installed in an automobile that allows for a dynamic adjustment in height in a machine, usually with wheels and an engine, used for transporting people on land, especially on roads is possessing too much power for to the one or ones being addressed     8 against 8 in an important task that people are given to do all with equipment installed in an automobile that allows for a dynamic adjustment in height in a machine, usually with wheels and an engine, used for transporting people on land, especially on roads in a position to the left or right by a position to the left or right to the thing aimed at or sought, 16 human beings in general or considered collectively taking part in a game, family. Who came to a a particular position or point in space with the meal or gathering at which meat, fish, or other food is cooked out of doors on a rack over an open fire or on a portable grill?

the curved path of a celestial object or spacecraft around a star, planet, or moon, especially a periodic elliptical revolution One during the period of time preceding APB, an endless period of time into the time without an end or a state of existence outside time, please add for an endless period of time to be able to bring back a piece of information into your mind, or to keep a piece of information in your memory.

sounds amazing, please matt make it happen. thx

Agree Need Hydraulic in APB.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RedEYEvan said:

PRESS SHIFT 

THINK ITS RIDICULOUS,        Y O U C A N T , because hydraulic car to op 4 u  8v8 mission all hydraulic car side by side to the objective , 16pfam who brought the bbq

orbit one before apb forever into the eternity , please add for forever remember

Edit: bad eng 😛

Edited by PaperDuck

Have no clue what would be the purpose of car hydraulics in the game and in which way it would affect the gameplay if there would be any change to it, but if they ever introduce something like this, it should be Fresno exclusive. Then people would be more jealous of my Fresno, even more than they already are. 

What purpose would this bring, other than making my fresno even more awesome?

This adds absolutely nothing to gameplay and is effectively just a wasted mod slot, kinda like the display banner mod.

3 hours ago, GhosT said:

This adds absolutely nothing to gameplay and is effectively just a wasted mod slot, kinda like the display banner mod.

its the same as real life.

has no purpose but its their thing

think of it as a different way to decorate and modify a car which is what it pretty much is

Edited by Fortune Runner

Better option would be adding in a customization addition in the vehicle maker. We can customize horn sounds, light pattern, and even the sound of the wailer.

Might as well include an option for hydraulics; if that's your thing, of course.

3 hours ago, GhosT said:

Do we really need another reason? Fresno really could use some love in the kitting department...

1 minute ago, Hexerin said:

Do we really need another reason? Fresno really could use some love in the kitting department...

only some?

add it to the list of things that should but will never happen because of the horrible excuse for developers we're stuck with.

1. motorcycles

2. flamethrower

3. akimbo

4. the tank

5. ride height adjustments in general (who cares how it works really)

6. legendary mods, not guns

7. functional hitboxes so bullets don't curve around corners after you

Edited by toodamnmuch

Haters gon hate.

I think this is the perfect Crim balance to Enfos having lights and sirens. In fact why the hell this wasn't already in the game is beyond my understanding. 

And can we change our horns already? Some vehicles have 20-something "sound system" mods but only a single horn that sounds like a muppet is trapped under the hood.

And seriously if you're not going to give custom horns get rid of the farking "test horn" mouse-over button in the Vehicle Editor. Why is it even there? All vehicles have 1 horn! Hear it once and that's it's, no need for this stupid test feature. FFS the amount of times I've just wanted to change viewing angles on a car and get a "BLARP!" in my ears because I accidentally moused over that f-ing square on the way back for the 800th time. 

Em9R50O.png

Edited by KnifuWaifu
kill it with fire
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, toodamnmuch said:

add it to the list of things that should but will never happen because of the horrible excuse for developers we're stuck with.

1. motorcycles

2. flamethrower

3. akimbo

4. the tank

5. ride height adjustments in general (who cares how it works really)

6. legendary mods, not guns

7. functional hitboxes so bullets don't curve around corners after you

1. Pass

2. Pass

3. Pass

4. Pass

5. I guess, sure.

6. Pass

7. Im not sure if this is a netcode or a personal net issue. So no comment.

18 hours ago, GhosT said:

what purpose has the character design? FUN, and style. and that's the most important purpose.

But I wonder with the engine upgrade if suspension could finally be suspension and not forced spring pumpers, because suspension should cover pumps and not make your car fly.

Hello

I have moved this topic to the Game Suggestions section.

- Mina_