Sign in to follow this  
gordIsMyName

how many cars can we fit in a parking garage?

this seems like a logical challenge 🙂

how many cars can we cram into a parking garage... or a point of interest in the world of APB.

we need someone... like a @WitchQueento step in here and organize such a record setting event!

• Like 1

Depends which garage.

I can give you overall count after I put my vegas there and do some math.

I wonder if we gather a buttload of civillian cars without a troll exploding them if the server can handle this. Imagine a full server everyone with full customized chars and cars in one spot + a load of civillian cars.  Will the server break?

Just now, LilyV3 said:

I wonder if we gather a buttload of civillian cars without a troll exploding them if the server can handle this. Imagine a full server everyone with full customized chars and cars in one spot + a load of civillian cars.  Will the server break?

no

it gets super fucking laggy tho

29 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

that is how you would do it for sure.

you don't think trolls would cause an issue do you 😉

cb9j8J5.jpg

Car meet in Jericho the other day, closest to a full garage I've seen (wish I would have had my graphics up for better screenshots :P)

Edited by Acornie
  • Like 4

Wednesday car clubs have been pretty rammed too lately. Maybe everyone should also bring 4 civ cars with them.

13 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

it would be a nice sight, but this game has too many trolls, someone wouldn't be able to resist and will blow them up

10 hours ago, Acornie said:

cb9j8J5.jpg

Car meet in Jericho the other day, closest to a full garage I've seen (wish I would have had my graphics up for better screenshots :P)

nice to see the community do something nice for a change, instead of just shooting all the time

it would require a lot of people but in a location like grayson fell's parking garage you could fill the entire space with player spawned cars and then ramp civilian cars down on top of them, its possible you could get 2 or even 3 layers of cars packed in

no groups to minimize the chances of vehicle damage/explosions

9 hours ago, ShaiShai said:

it would be a nice sight, but this game has too many trolls, someone wouldn't be able to resist and will blow them up

Cement truck gatekeeper maybe?

11 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Cement truck gatekeeper maybe?

that won't help, because civillian cars without someone sitting in them can just be blown up, we would need to fill the entire server with only, "nice" people so no one does this. then we cram as much cars into that garage that we can find, but we also need to take care that they do nto despawn. So it really is a task with some things to consider. and then we play Tetris music while doing so.

3 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

and then we play Tetris music while doing so.

lol... this would be perfect

That is baby tier

who even parks in a parking lot

76693E49B3208C01F05C0FB06AFE1D93CDB85547

888A4A819CDFA4262A7F9EE3E1A9667CE6F5BD13

8E3D7448E1F97DA63744758FF503413BE5E2ABFA

2014-12-14-00002.jpg

2015-09-15-00003.jpg'

2016-01-18-00003.jpg

4707584349A6EF4AD74CD045A10AD1E476DD1DF2

Edited by WizYuan
  • Like 1