foscor77

Trash Legendary guns

1 minute ago, Uhtdred said:

whenever you use markmanship mode with thumper, you're already dead because of its high ttk.

If you believe this to be true at 0.9 ttk, then surely you aren't trying to 3 shot with a CSG at 1.54 ttk.

14 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Oh boy was it... that was an hilarious time for APB.

They always do this. It's  soo frustrating. A gun is OP and everyone abuses it and complains...OK

Then Nerf it into shitdom. Why not make small incremental adjustments instead of ALWAYS overreacting?

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

If you believe this to be true at 0.9 ttk, then surely you aren't trying to 3 shot with a CSG at 1.54 ttk.

you said thumper's mod is good when in fact it's USELESS.

the fact that people doesn't use thumper in the first place is because it comes with a useless mod.

Edited by Uhtdred

4 minutes ago, Havana said:

They always do this. It's  soo frustrating. A gun is OP and everyone abuses it and complains...OK

Then Nerf it into shitdom. Why not make small incremental adjustments instead of ALWAYS overreacting?

I do not know. But in the spirit of fairness, with more than 40 unique weapons in APB... balance them wile keeping them unique cannot be easy.

3 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

you said thumper's mod is good when in fact it's USELESS.

the fact that people doesn't use thumper in the first place is because it comes with a useless mod.

I cannot speak for anyone else. But I use it constantly. Especially the 2 hipfire 1 ADS kills. You get the reduced spread for retreating opp while not increasing the TTK. (since the best defense for shotguns is pressing "s" this comes in handy all the god damn time)

I also 3 shot at max range using ADS quite often.

To use the DOW and never use the mod is inefficient at best, foolish at worst.

On 7/22/2019 at 12:42 PM, Sagemist said:

Every single weapon has its own charm (Yes, even the hazardous). The first weapon I ever got was a hazardous about 2 years ago. Even though it wasn't as good as the other weapons, I played with it a lot.

my issue with it just is that it neither has special (or at least good) mods nor is it a special gun. it's just a 2slot tommy gun with an okay mod setup.

and of course, not even a special skin. you can buy that one on armas,...

Edited by neophobia

17 hours ago, Hexerin said:

My Kickback would like a word with you. Applied with precision, it easily out-performs the other two in any situation except anti-vehicle (which only the Deep Impact is good at). Especially useful is the Kickback's ability to airburst from the closer end of mid range, which can save a mission in a whole myriad of rooftop locations that the OPGL simply can't effectively saturate (and where the Volcano can't get a good angle).

The Hammer is hot garbage though, no argument there. Has all the weaker traits of the other two, with none of the benefits.

Sorry, I just never had any luck with the spammability of the Kickback, it definitely does not work playing solo in missions but with good teammates who can flank or in Fight Club it could be useful.

I still consider the Deep Impact the best out of the three with the FBW reverse QS setup I described, it trains you to rely on your FBW skills a whole lot more too so you never feel naked after firing the Deep Impact. I've destroyed squads of discord golds with that setup.

Edited by JazzLand

31 minutes ago, neophobia said:

and of course, not even a special skin. you can buy that one on armas,...

but you can get multiple colors for it :^)

41 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

but you can get multiple colors for it :^)

are they not the simple color skins? i thought they were. or do they actually have the hazardous-pattern too?

Edited by neophobia

33 minutes ago, neophobia said:

are they not the simple color skins? i thought they were. or do they actually have the hazardous-pattern too?

The gun is named "Hazardous" afterall. Yes, it's different colors of the pattern. White is best imo.

1 hour ago, JazzLand said:

Kickback, it definitely does not work playing solo

Considering I literally only play solo... you are probably just not using it correctly if you aren't getting good results with it.

Firework launcher might be the most underrated weapon out there and EOLs are way too annoying to call trash.
I'd like the OCSP and Commander/RSA to receive some reworking in order to become viable.

Edited by thelinux
  • Thanks 1

On 7/22/2019 at 8:52 AM, foscor77 said:

firework

fire 🔥