illgot

Remove or lower rank requirements for all mods

I'm in favor of either lowering or removing the rank requirements for weapon and character modifications. There shouldn't be any emphasis on ranking up to unlock adjustments to the style you want to play the game while changing some functionalities that can somewhat change the tide of a fight even in the slightest way. Ranking up should be about unlocking weapons, cars, clothes and other cosmetics for customization, mainly because that's the strongest point of the game, >customization<... it's that one thing that keeps the game fresh and different from a generic third person shooter.

I'm for a seperation in the role rewards. I think the plat skin should be an aspirational item but the slotted base game weapons and indeed the mods for each role should have lower rank or kill count requirements. No reason for it other than the average player kills per mission(should be around 7-10 for each member of an evenly matched team) and the fact that Fight Club is not a legitimate solution to the grind. Rental costs for slotted base game weapons are something I'd like to see lowered as a now casual player of the game, but thats off topic.

I don't care for or about the R195 mods. They can stay as they are.