Lign

It's strange

14 hours ago, Lign said:

It took almost a year to figure out what players want. They made a lot of good stuff for the live such as Trade system and armas rework. It got only positiove feedbacks, they also added new content such as seasoned events and every new event was a total failure. How was it hard to understand what ppl want?

At least it took them only a year instead of multiple.

Edited by Haganu
cough cough pre LO G1

On 7/20/2019 at 6:26 PM, Lign said:

I saw many times Matt stated there's no point to do something for the live game such as rebalance, bug fixes etc. until new engine but at the same time they released RIOT and trying to work on it. Who thought this was a good idea to introduce this garbage none asked for over things people usually asked for and probably easy to implement even on the current engine? Some examples such as nerfing rfp, nerfing spotter, fixing radar tower. Every time someone has a good idea that will increase a quality of life on live version, Matt responds "it will take a lot of dev resources, so wait for the new engine"

Youre on a track that will lead you to where I am friend.  The community cares nothing for advice / opinions that are actually helpful and very much a topic worth discussing.

Many opportunities to fix APB of its major problems will need a better engine to do so.

Optimization for instance is something I hope for as much as anybody.

4 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Many opportunities to fix APB of its major problems will need a better engine to do so.

Optimization for instance is something I hope for as much as anybody.

You don't get it. I meant Matt has clearly stated that they will not do anything on live until the new engine comes out relying on dev resources and other excuses. At the same time they're releasing RIOT and trying to manage it. It just feels so hypocrite

1 minute ago, Lign said:

You don't get it. I meant Matt has clearly stated that they will not do anything on live until the new engine comes out relying on dev resources and other excuses. At the same time they're releasing RIOT and trying to manage it. It just feels so hypocrite

well we did know about this since last year so its not really a surprise that they are working on the engine upgrade and RIOT.

i do not recall anyone complaining about it back then so yeah I'll admit it that I don't get it.

Dont forget though MattScott said how they are not focusing on RIOT as much as people think.

On 7/21/2019 at 1:47 AM, Lign said:

It took almost a year to figure out what players want. They made a lot of good stuff for the live such as Trade system and armas rework. It got only positiove feedbacks, they also added new content such as seasoned events and every new event was a total failure. How was it hard to understand what ppl want?

I don't really understand that either. It's been known for years what's good for the game, what has to be done and what players want.

Really don't see how LO needed another year to find that out when it's all in the forums.

..oh wait, they deleted the old forum for some reason.

10 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Youre on a track that will lead you to where I am friend.  The community cares nothing for advice / opinions that are actually helpful and very much a topic worth discussing.

but the community sees this thread in a positive light going by initial post reactions

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

but the community sees this thread in a positive light going by initial post reactions

quit replying to every post of mine you weirdo

Just now, a Pair of Socks said:

quit replying to every post of mine you weirdo

ur gonna have to stop posting on the forums for that, i reply to almost everything

1 minute ago, Glaciers said:

ur gonna have to stop posting on the forums for that, i reply to almost everything

same