xPanzerShrekx

New vehicle variants based off of existing vehicles

I know vehicles are a bit low on the priority list, but here are some variants I think would be nice to see:

Nulander Kurai UCS: Based off of a Escalade EXT, the UCS replaces the Kurai's traditional trunk with a bed and tailgate. Gains cargo space, but has less hitpoints compared to a regular Kurai.

Han Veo Estate: A wagon version of the Veo, similar to the Balkan Ravan. Gains cargo space and hitpoints, but corners and accelerates worse. (Possibly with Coywolf kit and variant for 4x4?)

Balkan Varzuga RPS: Based off of a Ford Focus RS, the RPS brings sporty styling and sports car performance to the table. A straight upgrade to the Varzuga, hsving identical hitpoints but cornering and accelerating better with a higher top speed. Also 4x4, similar to the Rally XS "Newbie".

Balkan Ravan Familia: A sedan Ravan with longer trunk area, the Familia corners and accelerates better with less hitpoints.

Patriot T-25 SWB: A shorter version of the Patriot T-25, the SWB features a removed crew cab with identical bed length. Offers very improved performance, but less hitpoints compared to the regular T-25. Only seats 2 while maintaining identical cargo capacity. 

Seiyo Espacio Hauler: A purely cargo variant of the Espacio, the Hauler loses the ability to seat more than two, but offers the best cargo space in San Paro, beating the mighty Ceresco. Performance identical to regular Espacio besides cargo space and seating. Criminal faction exclusive.

Edited by xPanzerShrekx
  • Like 1

To add to this, all front clips (hood, bumper, front fenders) line up on all the current low tier vehicles. These front clips can be made interchangeable with little to no modeling and animation editing.

I like that, I think they should make a truck based off of the Ford Raptor, same with a Hummer.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, BluSoul said:

I like that, I think they should make a truck based off of the Ford Raptor, same with a Hummer.

For a truck like that, I think the Coywolf approach would be better. Have a regular "boring" variant (i.e Veo) and then release a sportier variant with new bodykit (i.e Coywolf).