Sign in to follow this  
Dasimoge

Population slightly starts to go down..?

On 7/23/2019 at 10:00 AM, Queen of Love said:

I play daily, could consider nice us eu merging. Just 4 play w pairofsocks 😁

More players with 150ms lag running in EU 💬 

On 7/22/2019 at 7:25 PM, xHenryman90x said:

At some point in the past when this wasn't a problem, this only happened if someone abandoned mission before opposition came, now it just starts opposed missions such as silver and gold vs gold and gold, even silver and silver vs gold and gold without backup.

I don't have an obsession to win every match, it's ok to lose a match when the teams are somewhat equally skilled.

^ This.  I'm silver threat level and have been getting missions where it is silvers against golds, with no option to call backup.  Once in a while, a team will get "lucky" and get a gold backup, but then I have had backup bail on the mission numerous times.

49 minutes ago, LewdLemming said:

^ This.  I'm silver threat level and have been getting missions where it is silvers against golds, with no option to call backup.  Once in a while, a team will get "lucky" and get a gold backup, but then I have had backup bail on the mission numerous times.

Reminder that Silver 10 and Gold 1 are nearly the same thing.

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Reminder that Silver 10 and Gold 1 are nearly the same thing.

Nearly only counts in horseshoes and grenades. 😉

Since I'm old and forgetful, is there an easy / quick way for me to see what my or an opponent's  threat level 1 - 10 rank is?

5 minutes ago, LewdLemming said:

Nearly only counts in horseshoes and grenades. 😉

Since I'm old and forgetful, is there an easy / quick way for me to see what my or an opponent's  threat level 1 - 10 rank is?

Not anymore. Way back in the day there were icons for it, but now its hidden from view (though visible to matchmaking).

On 8/1/2019 at 11:14 AM, CookiePuss said:

Not anymore. Way back in the day there were icons for it, but now its hidden from view (though visible to matchmaking).

Bummer. 

Sign in to follow this