Summary: Decal customization is suddenly more limited then it used to be

Description:  Today I have decided to play APB once more, so I decided to make a car themed on one of my favorite games. well after I worked hard on all the decals that I was going to add on the vehicle of my choice, I noticed something off. as I placed the 5th decal, it said that my design was too complex and a couldn't place no more. strange enough, the counter said 6/50 was filled as it should be. is the counter starting to count the amount of shapes used in one decals into the max the car can have? in the past I was able to make much more complex decals than this and have more on my vehicles. P.S. I do have premium on my account still, so that isn't the issue.

Steps taken:

1. Making sure game recognizes premium account

2. Restarting game

3. trying different symbols and vehicles to see if the limit is the same (it isn't)

Results: The editor likes to say the designs are too complex but is inconsistent with how it judges it (ex. it will allow 5-6 moderately complex on one side of the car like the hood but it doesn't like it if it has decals on multiple sides like the driver and passengers door) 

Expected Results: It should allow the designs to save, especially on accounts where premium is present and the decal limit should be greatly increased