quixxius

no news about engine?

I haven't heard anything from matt for like a month now did I miss any news? I need to know more.

11 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

proper link to the news.

What Matt is saying, expect the engine upgrade to be finally be release in Summer of 2021.

Seriously, every update they give is same thing over and over again, data reports, what they are doing, how they are having problems, its coming soon. Said that what, 2-3 years ago.

10 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

What Matt is saying, expect the engine upgrade to be finally be release in Summer of 2021.

Seriously, every update they give is same thing over and over again, data reports, what they are doing, how they are having problems, its coming soon. Said that what, 2-3 years ago.

Q1 2014, btw.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

seems kind of disingenuous to imply little orbit has been working on the engine upgrade for 2-3 years

• Like 2

Come back on 2019 christmas

This is what happens when people have no idea what is involved in getting 3.5 ready.

The amount of work LO is putting in is immense.

The amount of sacrifice the employees of LO are making are also just as huge.

I really wish you guys could see what they are doing, but I understand LO not having the time to educate you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

This is what happens when people have no idea what is involved in getting 3.5 ready.

I really wish you guys could see what they are doing, but I understand LO not having the time to educate you.

im somewhat game developer myself created few games with my own team and I know how damn hard it is for LO.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, quixxius said:

im somewhat game developer myself created few games with my own team and I know how damn hard it is for LO.

Finally, someone gets it!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Finally, someone gets it!

I would really love to experience how they code and everything see every detail just intresting how others work or atleast see a current product like you can but its not ready yet 😄

13 minutes ago, quixxius said:

I would really love to experience how they code and everything see every detail just intresting how others work or atleast see a current product like you can but its not ready yet 😄

We don't get to see code or anything that in depth, but we are able to follow along with all that is being done, since we test things when they are ready.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah, no shit they're putting a lot of work into the engine upgrade. That does not mean people can't criticize or complain about the time it is taking for it to release. IK LO wasn't here back in 2014, but just in case you forgot, people have been waiting for the engine upgrade since that long ago. You've clearly been here a while so I would expect you out of anyone else to understand why people want constant updates and reassurance. Where I stand right now, I'm happy that LO is making progress with the engine upgrade, but very skeptical that the game will be alive long enough for it to even be released, cause where it's looking right now, as stated above, it looks like...

5 hours ago, LAPDAlonso said:

the engine upgrade to be finally be release in Summer of 2021.

I took this at first as a joke but considering past events (even though the game is under a new company now) I wouldn't doubt the accuracy of this. 🍵

Edited by Goldtiger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Goldtiger said:

That does not mean people can't criticize or complain about the time it is taking for it to release

They can, but they shouldn't.

All it does is discourage the people you should be supporting.

Nothing can make the update arrive sooner.

Especially bitching.

• Like 4

I am a game developer as well.

On 7/20/2019 at 7:21 PM, LAPDAlonso said:

You mistook developers buddy.

On 7/20/2019 at 10:38 PM, CookiePuss said:

We really wish we could see that as well. That's why such questions.

22 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

They can, but they shouldn't.

All it does is discourage the people you should be supporting.

Nothing can make the update arrive sooner.

Especially bitching.

If there is community which got right to be cynical (especially after RIOT flop) it's us.

7 hours ago, Eisena said:

Hi, I'm Mitne.

8 hours ago, Eisena said:

created Minecraft server? oh I see 😄 what u got?

43 minutes ago, Mitne said:

If there is community which got right to be cynical (especially after RIOT flop) it's us.

I don't disagree on this point. 

But we all have the ability to choose how we act going forward. 

17 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I don't disagree on this point. 

But we all have the ability to choose how we act going forward. 

I doubly agree good sir.

2 hours ago, CatInTuxedo said:

LOL those SPCTs thinking LO gives a shot about this game xD

Ofc they do, otherwise why would they buy and work on this garbage as$ ultra trashy broken dumb piece of sh13£"4t game?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, WaIeed007 said:

Ofc they do, otherwise why would they buy and work on this garbage as$ ultra trashy broken dumb piece of sh13£"4t game?

true

3 hours ago, CatInTuxedo said:

LOL those SPCTs thinking LO gives a shot about this game xD

Bad kitty.

"Your content will need to be approved by a moderator"

well in the 8 hours it takes for this to be approved lmfao...

i think they should do a monthly update with a simple shit of 

'THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE DONE' and actually tell people if there was any legitimate progress or if theyre taking a break this month or whatever

because its pretty obvious people will fuzzy bunny about this and that, especially with how slow everything is. case in point of this weird patootie 'content hidden' thing.