Dofus

Code Error 10008

Just got banned for a day, they did not even write any reason in the logging,  The frick is that ?

Am i suppose to just quit ? 😂

Yes ? You can't just ban me without any reason .

Taking it seriously .. Ima go crazy and delete the game , goodbye👺

Discussing bans on the forums is a big No. Write to support they could help you.

1 hour ago, Dofus said:

Just got banned for a day, they did not even write any reason in the logging,  The frick is that ?

Am i suppose to just quit ? 😂

contact support is all i can say.

Oh , they sent me a ticket for Term Violation, Griefing, i don't even know what that mean, *Not english + Google translate : Griefing = Crying* no idea what i did wrong, no video of that ? So someone just reported me for Griefing for fun and i got banned ? Without proof ? Where is the proof lol , What is griefing god damnit 😂

Griefing is like driving around in a garbage truck hitting people to mess them up, generally being a jerk and doing stuff to make other people have a less enjoyable time. 

Clearly you aren't too concerned about the rules though, if you are griefing, getting banned, and then talking about it on the forums.

But if you got it for griefing, there is a good bet either video was sent in showing your behaviour or a GM actually observed you.

Read the rules, follow them, and it wont be an issue in the future. If not, no one will miss a griefer who doesnt take other people's time seriously.

i swear threads like this are just here for me to use up my likes 😛

• Like 1

Ya'll just feeding the troll.

>dump truck
>drives it for 6 hours in Waterfront like you're Keanu Reeves in the movie Speed
>during this period, you smash into multiple people in missions and wonder why they would be so upset
>"ha, why mad, its just part of the game"

• Like 1

This account has been temporarily suspended for next 9h. 36.m (error code 10008 )

Fuc302w6r8.jpg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MurkTheMerc said:

>dump truck
>drives it for 6 hours in Waterfront like you're Keanu Reeves in the movie Speed
>during this period, you smash into multiple people in missions and wonder why they would be so upset
>"ha, why mad, its just part of the game"

It is part of APB though.

I love driving them when I occasionally come across one, or the small minigame that develops when you're on a mission and you have to dodge a wild truck.

Getting rid of them would remove one more thing that made APB unique.

APB isn't a competitive game and shouldn't be treated like one imo.

• Like 3

grieving covers a variety of actions from repeatedly interfering with missions you aren’t a part of to repeated friendly fire to repeated afking during missions

the main point here is it’s a negative you've intentionally done more than once 

12 minutes ago, GhosT said:

I love driving them when I occasionally come across one, or the small minigame that develops when you're on a mission and you have to dodge a wild truck.

I don't think it should be removed either, I'm all for stuff like bank robberies and openworld heists being added to stack on to the IP of the game. For that truck stuff, wish there was some sort of incentive on top of it to do it for more fun.

Calabria Bowling when.

Grief players

get ban

CAN"T BAN FOR NO REASON??!?!?!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

Not to mention that missions that Literally involve a dump truck, Could that be griefing if you're just "doing your mission" ?

Ridiculous.

I would ban all the low yield spamming scrubs instead ...
So like 80% of this community.

Just surprised that they really ban player that drive garbage truck when they got only like 60 player in a game that cost 100.000.000$

Merged.

Why does the damn Garbage truck exist lol ? 😂

Everyone just take it to block the car spawner at the Gas Station
Or, they take it to block the entrance of the subterranean of a contact

They even take it just to crash everyones car ...

Everyone does that, Is that griefing uh ? 🤦‍♂️
Perma ban Everyone ?
APB is Gone

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dofus said:

Why does the damn Garbage truck exist lol ? 😂

Everyone just take it to block the car spawner at the Gas Station
Or, they take it to block the entrance of the subterranean of a contact

They even take it just to crash everyones car ...

Everyone does that, Is that griefing uh ? 🤦‍♂️
Perma ban Everyone ?
APB is Gone

Perma ban for this reason alone?

Easy solution for griefing with a truck: Make the players who are in missions ghosts, in order to prevent possible unintentional outside interference.

8 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Grief players

get ban

CAN"T BAN FOR NO REASON??!?!?!

are we gonna make a new pile?

banned for no reason, add it to the pile?

Just now, ShaiShai said:

are we gonna make a new pile?

banned for no reason, add it to the pile?

no

17 hours ago, wilde79 said:

You got banned and rushed to let everyone know?

Speaking from experience, this is actually a normal and justified thing to do, especially when you believe/know the ban is false. Though it is against forum rules, usually this is the best way to get a response, especially since back then G1 would close off all communications from you and you'd never know the true reason why you were banned. And of course, nowadays, support takes literal months to respond, so yeah.

Anyways, just wanted to put that out there. On the topic of OP's temp ban:

If you want to use game mechanics to fuck with people ingame, then unfortunately, APB is not for you. IDK why the dump truck is in the game since it is literally a griefing tool, and why you can even get banned for griefing in it, but I don't make the rules. In reality, dumptruck griefing does ruin the game for a lot of people, and its a scummy thing to do. But if you really enjoy griefing by using game mechanics, you could easily drop a sum of cash into GTA Online. You'll probably have more fun griefing in that game than in this one, anyways. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯