FDLM

Appreciation, Report & Suggestion.

Best regards,

First of all I want to congratulate the new management that is in charge of APB-R, for the effort, commitment and patience, above all patience before such a toxic community. Thanks for the change of the battleye, it was a real nuisance. I had to delete the folders again and again and restart up to 4 times the PC due to an error. Now I just need to disable the antivirus and fixed issue.

Additionally, I write to report an error that has appeared in the personalization of the character. When using boots on clothes (inside or outside of the pants) it does not change as it should, it is necessary to change the outfit slot two or three times until it takes effect.

tahshj.jpg

Will be sold new  outfit randomly in the Joker Store? It would be good if they enabled a preview of the articles as there is usually with the weapons and in the market, the preview magnifying glass. I think that should be the main idea, not that some have them and others do not, suggests that it was a job that is "pending".

6gwgfd.jpg

Many thanks and successes! 

Edited by FDLM