So i got a days ban " for not fighting golds in bronze"  i would go afk get afk demenrt so i could be kicked.,. now i dont get how me doing that gets me a ban.. yet u got people who every day get gold.. then befor bed lose gold.. everyu day this gos on the same people doing it over an over an they ban ME.. i can not get my head round it.. its just the most unfair stupid thing ive ever seen..

Edited by BoomLion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

if u dont wanna play, dont play.

u getting banned for continuously going 'afk' in a mission does not better the game nor does it make the problem of shit tiers farming each other in bronze

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i mean you could really just /exit the game and then if all the players in bronze that doesn't want to face Golds do it then the game will die faster and LO will need to do something about dethreating. 🙂

Edited by iRawwwN
  • Like 1

I think it's just built into the system against afk'ing, problem's that there isn't one against de-threating, probably being much more difficult and less accurate to build.

Playing a game by not playing it is probably the silliest way to play. 

• Like 1

how many matches did you went afk for you to get banned lol? im guessing more than one player reported you and yes people do report other players. Though i dont cuz i dont give a fuck, at least im getting a match with opp. pfft life of a jericho player...

I'm not a 100% sure, but I think if you go afk or purposely do not participate while in missions, and you lose,

your threat level goes down.

So @BoomLion, you may want to just quit out of game if you don't want to be in mission against certain players.

Edited by Westford

Classic, sounds like LO wants you to get stomped by dethreaters. :^) 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, BoomLion said:

So i got a days ban " for not fighting golds in bronze"  i would go afk get afk demenrt so i could be kicked.,. now i dont get how me doing that gets me a ban.. yet u got people who every day get gold.. then befor bed lose gold.. everyu day this gos on the same people doing it over an over an they ban ME.. i can not get my head round it.. its just the most unfair stupid thing ive ever seen..

while it is wrong for detrheaters to be in bronze , it is also wrong to throw matches and screw over your team

two wrongs do not make a right and in this case its why they  came to their decision.

i have no personal opinion on the matter.

Take your time to think what you have done. Instead complaining you get matched against them learn from their gampley and ask them tips... some will gladly answer you.

• Like 1

for me its saying... " u have no choice u must feed teh fake golds or we will ban u".. <<< not a good way to keep players... i really cant get my head round the fact i got banned for a day over this.. yet the same people EVERYday DEthert ..an nothing gets done .. they ban the worng players.. player count is allready lowist ive seen it.. is this them slowly killing APB??

play fair...<<<< detherters dont play fair yet nothing happens to them .. I will not spend another penny..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

No one is saying you have no choice. You are simply making a choice that hurts the games playability for others. If you dont want to play against the other team, quit, if its a reoccurring thing, just log off, and go do something you actually enjoy. No one forces you to hit K, and then when you decide you dont like the situation, then possibly makes the situation a huge waste of time for everyone, but I suppose you are so focused on YOU, and how YOU "FEEL".

If you actually wanted to opt out, of a mission without quitting, get yourself a suicide demerit and ask to be kicked. Just going afk is hugely selfish. If you can't handle respecting at least your teamates time, then go play a game that doesnt include teamwork. Ironic as it may be, the way to beat someone with more skill, is teamwork, and making your team suffer a slot filled with your afk self, robs your team of that chance.

1 hour ago, BoomLion said:

for me its saying... " u have no choice u must feed teh fake golds or we will ban u".. <<< not a good way to keep players... i really cant get my head round the fact i got banned for a day over this.. yet the same people EVERYday DEthert ..an nothing gets done .. they ban the worng players.. player count is allready lowist ive seen it.. is this them slowly killing APB??

play fair...<<<< detherters dont play fair yet nothing happens to them .. I will not spend another penny..

Yeach, APB is f***ed up, people can dethreat and players like you must suffer.

My suggestion is to restart the game so you wont loose rank or get banned

Edited by wHisHi
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BoomLion said:

yes you hit the nail on the head.

I have noticed that LO are trying to kill off APB slowly. They have piled a shed load of money at a loss to the game so far to not only give us what we want but to bankrupt them selves in the process. Man Why didnt I see and implement this plan my self? This guy is genius.

Please also spell check. You look like your stabbing at the keyboard with more frustration at every stroke. Stroke being the operative word.

As much as I disagree with leeching through a mission, I feel like it's not justified to ban someone that doesn't want to play against dethreaters. Especially cause dethreaters themselves often don't play after 1 kill and instead feed the opposition. 

The nature of a ban like this, even if it's just a 1 day ban, is just too inconsistent to be justified. If you do that to OP, do it to everyone doing this everyday. Or just don't.

Edited by Haganu

The underlying problem is not solved this way, it will only drive legit players further away.

Finaly go after the god damn cheaters, what is wrong with LO, the reason ppl detreat is because they are tired of fighting the same cheaters over and over.

ffs.

The only thing more annoying than getting matched up against gold players is when your teammates go afk because they dont even want to try. If you only want to play against players weaker than you, you will improve extremely slowly and will eventually become one of those dethreating golds you hate so much.

Edited by Kylegrey2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am pretty delighted hearing this. So lets be honest here. Its not just because you didn't want to play against golds, its because you continually griefed your own team mates who wanted to play against them. Essentially you made their difficult game impossible. I think you were lucky with 1 day.

• Like 2

Kinda surprised this thread hasn't been locked or deleted.

I'm sorry for your loss Yood, I really am, but you have no one to blame but yourself.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2019 at 5:37 PM, BoomLion said:

Yeah, it really is some twisted logic. Not many golds will understand where you're coming from since they don't know what it feels like to get rolled every game. Being an empath, I get where you're coming from, and although it's not good to throw matches like that, you're definitely justified in doing so. I feel like the best course of action for you would be to just not play the game at all until matchmaking gets better. You could honestly be having fun in other games rather than "playing-but-not-actually-playing" this game.

TLDR (even tho not long); the game is in a shit state, leave for now and come back in the future when things are better.

• Like 1

Oh more victimizing.

Its actually good to get some incentive to play... i was not exactly thinking on bans lol. That will piss the few players we have. 

But well if they want to end this like that, who am i to prevent it.

19 hours ago, Kylegrey2 said:

The only thing more annoying than getting matched up against gold players is when your teammates go afk because they dont even want to try. If you only want to play against players weaker than you, you will improve extremely slowly and will eventually become one of those dethreating golds you hate so much.

17 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

I am pretty delighted hearing this. So lets be honest here. Its not just because you didn't want to play against golds, its because you continually griefed your own team mates who wanted to play against them. Essentially you made their difficult game impossible. I think you were lucky with 1 day.

I like how half the thread can't look further than the length of their nose. It's literally not about leeching through a mission against people better than you. OP leeches through one mission (be honest OP if it's been way more than one mission), yet people do this on a daily basis just to lose gold threat (you know... so they can stomp on more people that are worse than them the next day) and are unharmed by anyone

Edited by Haganu

like so many others things that go on when a social game is not actively policed... players get fed up and start taking actions into their own hands. be that through starting to use cheats or doing things that "side step" game play. it's just going to happen.

doing the AFK thing is wrong and it is fairly spelled out as being so.

BUT.... how in the universe does this get actively punished when so many clowns are literally destroying the game with cheating and other forms of unfair game play? you see it every single day and it's the same folks over and over. sometimes for a year at a time. zero punishment.

i hate to see this sort of thing... but man do i understand it.

i'd say @MattScott, for those truly and openly cheating the game... banning is not a failure. however, failing to ban is. and that is exactly how things progress into this mess.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Haganu said:

I like how half the thread can't look further than the length of their nose. It's literally not about leeching through a mission against people better than you. OP leeches through one mission (be honest OP if it's been way more than one mission), yet people do this on a daily basis just to lose gold threat (you know... so they can stomp on more people that are worse than them the next day) and are unharmed by anyone

You realize people who dethreat arent just magically better than the silvers and bronze players they are destroying? They too were once bronzes getting decimated by dethreaters... this is why they feel no shame about their behaviour. Its a visciuos cycle and unfortunately that is just how apb is. It sucks, I know, but pointing fingers one way or the other is dishonest. Its an issue from both ends. I agree that dethreaters should get the ban hammer but so should people who throw matches and screw over their teamates because their egos cant stand a terrible loss. Keep in mind, i dealt with the same crap when i was a beginner. Eventually you get better and learn that dethreaters are actually garbage at the game. If they joined a silver district and went up egainst legit pros, they would get owned. At a certain point, you have to consider it part of apb's learning curve. Its been this way for near a decade, either get through it or play something else.