Sign in to follow this  
MattScott

Character Select issues (DIDN'T WORK)

Hi all,

We have been troubleshooting several solutions for the ongoing Character Select / Lag issue that happens regularly.

Several changes were made last night, and the logs have cleared up, so we could use some community feedback to see if this has fixed the issues.

Thanks,

Matt

Well...my mail and clan vaults just locked up...i assume if i try to switch toons at this point it will hang again. thats the ussuall scenario.

Lag spike just cleared. Was maybe 5 mins..could have been worse.

Edited by miketam

Haven't noticed any problems when I've played over the last 14 hrs. Looking good to me.

Guess river was lucky on what they were doing..i and i know a few others had 3 or 4 lag episodes over that period. Nodes not clearing when i was harving..checking mail or clan vaults to see if they are locked before trying to switch. if your not switching toons or checking mail / clan vaults etc  when its lagging u may not notice the issue.

Logs in just after maint..puts up harvester..switches toons a few times to set crafts...gets stuck on toon switch.....

Back in after 10 mins or so.

Edited by miketam

same here switched toon and now i have had a blank character screen for 20 minutes and still waiting.

Mail / clan vaults etc locked up again..i wont bother trying to switch to my harv yet i guess.

Aaaaaand lag spike over.

Edited by miketam

just tried it during a heavy lag spike. locked me out for around 10 mins. during the rest of my playtime without lag spikes i had no probs

Tried logging on at 1051 AM Mountain Time USA and char select screen was blank. Chars showed up at 1104 AM.

Sign in to follow this