Sign in to follow this  
xDoomGuardx

Increasing the number of cheaters

15 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Or maybe... Just maybe... All these players you think cheat are just better than you. 

Lol what am I saying, thats clearly impossible amirite?

No surely not, but APB is the only game that nearly all my gaming friends quit because of cheaters. and they play plenty of games, so if "cheating happens in all games" and it would be my friends specific nature to be like that, they would quit all that games as well. So, no APB is very special when it coes to it's cheaters and even more special is how he company handles it. and both turns out much worse than in other games.

APB is special in how badly it manages cheating compared ot other games and that to a degree that it drives more people away than any other game.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

No surely not, but APB is the only game that nearly all my gaming friends quit because of cheaters. and they play plenty of games, so if "cheating happens in all games" and it would be my friends specific nature to be like that, they would quit all that games as well. So, no APB is very special when it coes to it's cheaters and even more special is how he company handles it. and both turns out much worse than in other games.

APB is special in how badly it manages cheating compared ot other games and that to a degree that it drives more people away than any other game.

And now try to prove that the local Troll, Gmam and administration. Which stubbornly believes in the opposite. I'm afraid it won't work. Because they have a policy of immunity cheaters.

29 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

This is a good point, more important than if there ARE a lot of cheaters, if people BELIEVE there are, they WILL stop playing.

• Thanks 1

This thread has gone on long enough. I've had to remove several posts veering off-topic into personal fights and insults, and in general this thread has not been conducive to conversation. I will remind everyone that if you believe someone to be cheating or otherwise breaking the rules, code of conduct or terms of service to please report them in game using the /report command, and if possible, to create a support ticket with evidence attached here.

Thank you everyone and have a lovely weekend!

-Spuzva

• Like 2