Sign in to follow this  
xDoomGuardx

Increasing the number of cheaters

I think the number of cheaters increased because of the increasing number of packet loss making the game unplayable without cheats QUESTION MARK?

Edited by moxxichixx
riot sucks
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

I don't know about citadel , but of legitimate people who said they seen  a suspicious person/cheater , was to my knowledge only one other person on Jericho that I am aware of and that was CookiePuss's thread.

so a "increase" really sounds like a stretch at the least.

If reports did not work we wouldn't of had more ban waves. Sounds only like slander because you went that route.

its speculation on your part.

As others have stated in the recent past - this is where people confuse "opinion" with facts and evidence.

On my personal opinion  your thread and posts are only slander and baseless hackusastions because you apparently see shadows everywhere.

you have 0 evidence and yes we can watch with our own eyes - we do report when we see someone who TRULY looks like a cheater and not just someone who kills us.

your posts only show that "everyone else is wrong" yet we have been playing as well.

no anti cheat is 100% but seriously that doesn't mean that there's a huge massive noticeable flux when a few of us have looked for a month and finally found someone legitimately suspicious

you come off as assumptions far too much.

tl;dr @NotZombieBiscuit I believe this one is another  "add it to the pile". please evaluate.

So there are no cheats or even the possibility of them unless Cookie says so. Democrats of APB....ughhh.

6 minutes ago, moxxichixx said:

I think the number of cheaters increased because of the increasing number of packet loss making the game unplayable without cheats QUESTION MARK?

For those cheaters and trolls do not understand. They do not realize that the cheat (software) does not suffer from the loss of packages and poor registration of hits. Playing without cheats (software) the difference is visible. Having some experience to find a cheater is not difficult. Not for the local trolls.

Just now, Havana said:

So there are no cheats or even the possibility of them unless Cookie says so. Democrats of APB....ughhh.

never said that either. not even close to saying that.

if you actually read what i posted you would know that but instead you twisted and slandered. gee thanks

4 minutes ago, xDoomGuardx said:

They do not realize that the cheat (software) does not suffer from the loss of packages and poor registration of hits.

this is actually false

Here one of "nobles" spoke about a new wave of "bans". Where are the results of this wave? Someone banned, for what, for how long? From playing Citadel cheaters not banned anyone, even on the report, even the report drawn up in support. Even the ones who've had a lot of reports for months. None. So can start these "experts" can provide proof, before they will demand them from others. And the as the strange.

Just now, xDoomGuardx said:

nobles

I'm of royal blood actually not just another noble

but that a different story.

1 minute ago, xDoomGuardx said:

even on the report, even the report drawn up in support.

for some reason this reminds me of Dr Seuss

probably how childish you are to demand everyone else is a troll and supports hackers for not agreeing with you.

3 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

Should have moved it to the trashbin!

Just now, TheJellyGoo said:

Really should have listened to me! 😏

Agreed

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Is that you, Yood?

Lol with OP's broken English, It's not a bad guess.

OP get 2.4/10, was a dull read but it wasn't enough to be boring... or at least not enough to make me want to go to bed despite the time.

I'd say you're opinions are really unfounded and sad but it's clear it's just bait from a troll.

Anyone remember reGoated? 

That was the only time I felt like APB had a lot of cheaters. (Disclaimer: I only started playing in like 2014-2015)

5 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

tl;dr @NotZombieBiscuit I believe this one is another  "add it to the pile". please evaluate.

Sorry, I was asleep.

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

54 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

That was the only time I felt like APB had a lot of cheaters. (Disclaimer: I only started playing in like 2014-2015)

I remember all those Sonic the hedgehog ripoffs running into the side my parked vegas and dying.

Just now, SquirrelFace said:

I remember all those Sonic the hedgehog ripoffs running into the side my parked vegas and dying.

Lol yep... Was a disaster but hilarious at the same time. 

i credit some of the oddities of gameplay to the game itself. but mostly, i credit it to players using macro assists.

if using those fits into your definition of 'fair', then i suppose the scope of cheaters is indeed much smaller.

and i know this might fall on deaf ears... but although the initial post has some "fire" in it, it would be so much better if people didn't always attack in response. the forum ends up with a thread of hatred and nasty that's left for everyone to see. not so good for the game and no one really feels better in the end.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, gordIsMyName said:

i credit some of the oddities of gameplay to the game itself. but mostly, i credit it to players using macro assists.

can u elaborate?

1 minute ago, Glaciers said:

can u elaborate?

i think that is a really good question @Glaciers. and one i have thought a lot about and discussed over the past few years.

in this context (specifically shooting), i would say a macro is.... "activating a series of actions that provide an unfair advantage to conventional game play"

i know this is basic, but... for example, instead of a tap-to-fire you would hold down a button and the macro would initiate a sequence of left mouse clicks at pre-defined intervals, predictably achieving maximum fire rate for the weapon. the next step of macro would be to provide mouse movement to predictably remove recoil from the shot.

you would end up with a weapon firing 'click' that achieves predictable, repeatable max fire rate, with little to no recoil. something that conventional human initiated "click-to-fire" would not provide. thus an unfair advantage because it is not a stock part of the game. there isn't a place to setup something like that internally to APB.

i would consider this a huge issue for APB because shot cadence is such an important aspect of each weapon. they are all crafted around speed of shot, mouse drag, mods, etc. when a player circumvents those elements of the game... removing the need for skill... they are entering into the realm of cheating.

however, i would say clicking a button on a mouse that throws a grenade... or reloads a weapon is re-purposing an existing action. they are just moved from a key on the keyboard to be more convenient. and those conventions exist within APB. and there is no 'script magic' happening. it's just a more convenient click.

that is a long discussion for sure 🙂    sorry if i went on too long, but i wanted to try to address that question.

but mostly.... i intend for my contribution here to be as constructive as possible. not demeaning or confrontational. and hopefully helpful in some way...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gordIsMyName said:

i think that is a really good question @Glaciers. and one i have thought a lot about and discussed over the past few years.

in this context (specifically shooting), i would say a macro is.... "activating a series of actions that provide an unfair advantage to conventional game play"

i know this is basic, but... for example, instead of a tap-to-fire you would hold down a button and the macro would initiate a sequence of left mouse clicks at pre-defined intervals, predictably achieving maximum fire rate for the weapon. the next step of macro would be to provide mouse movement to predictably remove recoil from the shot.

you would end up with a weapon firing 'click' that achieves predictable, repeatable max fire rate, with little to no recoil. something that conventional human initiated "click-to-fire" would not provide. thus an unfair advantage because it is not a stock part of the game. there isn't a place to setup something like that internally to APB.

i would consider this a huge issue for APB because shot cadence is such an important aspect of each weapon. they are all crafted around speed of shot, mouse drag, mods, etc. when a player circumvents those elements of the game... removing the need for skill... they are entering into the realm of cheating.

however, i would say clicking a button on a mouse that throws a grenade... or reloads a weapon is re-purposing an existing action. they are just moved from a key on the keyboard to be more convenient. and those conventions exist within APB. and there is no 'script magic' happening. it's just a more convenient click.

that is a long discussion for sure 🙂    sorry if i went on too long, but i wanted to try to address that question.

but mostly.... i intend for my contribution here to be as constructive as possible. not demeaning or confrontational. and hopefully helpful in some way...

oh yeah norecoil and rof macro scripts are possible, and there are likely some people using them now that afaik ahk and similar programs are no longer blocked (its possible with a lot of gaming mice too)

just wondering what you were referring to

1 hour ago, gordIsMyName said:

Nobody cares about the game here. Sitting on his server with an online three and a half disabled and not interested in what is happening in General. Regarding the macro, its use has not been relevant for a long time. To write a macro you need to know how to do it and have a suitable mouse. Now most of the cheaters in the game is much more simple and less time consuming triggerbot. He's lights - autofire when crosshair changes the color of the gunsight. Relatively cheap and virtually untraceable anti-cheat software. After installing a new "anti-cheat" more often began to come across people using a speedhack and aimbot. This is more expensive software and more complex in settings. Such a character even really do not need to aim. He can shoot back, in jump, the clip from the weapon which is not designed for this purpose (as an example NTEK) and always get. At any distance.

Specifically, all this can be found on the server citadel. In areas of the port and hospital. With 600 people online, it won't be hard.

Edited by xDoomGuardx

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Nah, FF really did clean house until G1 undermined their own efforts and its integrity with stupid decisions.

There were several max rank 4men Squads trying to look legit for years.

3 hours ago, xDoomGuardx said:

Nobody cares about the game here

two anti cheats and also new anti DDoS says Little Orbit cares

It's summertime, there are always an increase off cheaters.

And people sometimes says that I cheat and I'm a worthless silver..... so.... people that are better then you doesn't always cheat.

Easy anti-cheat -> easy to bypass.

57e3c91c5777415751c996c6.png

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Cutey said:

Easy anti-cheat -> easy to bypass.

57e3c91c5777415751c996c6.png

the problem is not in the anti-cheat, the problem is that it is not included in principle. cheaters are not touched, and this is the main policy of the administration. the reality is unrealistic promises and fake bans.