Sign in to follow this  
xDoomGuardx

Increasing the number of cheaters

After the introduction of the new "anti-cheat" the number of cheaters increased. Have become more common aimbots, speedhack, the use of trigger bot almost everywhere (especially in combat areas). Use all who have money to buy software. With impunity from the administration.

The system of reports, which for so long the GM And the Administration - fake, does not work. Reports in tech support - are considered for months and is also without result. A lot of cheaters on which yli is composed of reports more than six months ago to play still. There are cheaters who play since 2012, and have never been banned.

Whole clans, to not be afraid to use the software. The GMs were informed about this, the result - nothing has changed. Maybe it's time to do something before the online fell to a critically low level. Or 600 - 700 people for you it is normal. And this in the most successful events.

More anger and dislikes. After all, you believe that all is well, but it turns out that hell!!!

Edited by xDoomGuardx
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hello

I have moved this topic to the Social District section.

- Mina_

3 hours ago, Mina_ said:

Hello

I have moved this topic to the Social District section.

- Mina_

Should have moved it to the trashbin!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

Should have moved it to the trashbin!

• Like 2

Unsubstantiated claims. We're just supposed to go off your word? I'm open to the idea that maybe there was a small uptick in the amount of cheaters after implementation EAC as it takes a while after a new anti-cheat to get it calibrated etc etc. But to say now there is substantially more hackers than in BE days imma need some proof that the amount of cheaters have increased which of course, you don't have.

Edited by Acornie
  • Thanks 1

More anger, more Haight!!! After all, the local so do not want to do anything. The local is all well and cheaters in the game does not, and the cheat works fine. Ah as, it is a pity that cannot be here to publish screenshots and video. What would have happened to your tender hearts.

Merged.

9 minutes ago, Acornie said:

Unsubstantiated claims. We're just supposed to go off your word? I'm open to thew idea that maybe there was a small uptick in the amount of cheaters after implementation EAC as it takes a while after a new anti-cheat to get it calibrated etc etc. But to say now there is substantially more hackers than in BE days imma need some proof that the amount of cheaters have increased which of course, you don't have.

The total number of players has decreased, or did you not notice it? Remained fans and cheater. A simple logical conclusion - who does not use software gorge. Means the total number of cheaters relative to the online has increased. No? The logic for you not know the word? That's too bad. Anti-cheat calibration? Previous how many calibrated? half a year? a year? Was it even on for one day? Did he catch any cheaters? I'm not sure, and you to provide such information cann't because you don't have one. Maybe then you will not ask what you do not have? And stop telling tales about "work" and "calibration", it's too late to tell. The game your efforts go to hell. Awake to continue in the same spirit it will die, in pain and blame awake it is you who closed his eyes and did not want to do anything.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, xDoomGuardx said:

The total number of players has decreased, or did you not notice it? Remained fans and cheater. A simple logical conclusion - who does not use software gorge. Means the total number of cheaters relative to the online has increased. No? The logic for you not know the word? That's too bad. Anti-cheat calibration? Previous how many calibrated? half a year? a year? Was it even on for one day? Did he catch any cheaters? I'm not sure, and you to provide such information cann't because you don't have one. Maybe then you will not ask what you do not have? And stop telling tales about "work" and "calibration", it's too late to tell. The game your efforts go to hell. Awake to continue in the same spirit it will die, in pain and blame awake it is you who closed his eyes and did not want to do anything.

So when the pop decreases legit players are the only ones that can leave and the booogyman cheaters are all like restless ghosts who never leave the lands they're cursed to roam. Ok.

Edited by Acornie
  • Like 1

Dude, if u had found an online shooter game with 0 cheaters, you would never be here at the first place. Cheating is a common thing in an online game. It has been so, it will always be so. It looks like a big issue to u in apb because the pop is low. Why? Its a 10yr old game god damnit.

False bans have been there in many games, no. Of cheaters quadrupled in csgo after it was made free..too lazy to google and fetch u the link. Do it by your own. The cheats seems to appear less in a massive game and it appears as if its a big deal in apb. Imagine 3 cheaters in a server of 10-15 ppl when han existed. Every match some player would be matched against them. You'll call 1/3 rd pop is cheating omg. 

9 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Dude, if u had found an online shooter game with 0 cheaters, you would never be here at the first place. Cheating is a common thing in an online game. It has been so, it will always be so. It looks like a big issue to u in apb because the pop is low. Why? Its a 10yr old game god damnit.

False bans have been there in many games, no. Of cheaters quadrupled in csgo after it was made free..too lazy to google and fetch u the link. Do it by your own. The cheats seems to appear less in a massive game and it appears as if its a big deal in apb. Imagine 3 cheaters in a server of 10-15 ppl when han existed. Every match some player would be matched against them. You'll call 1/3 rd pop is cheating omg. 

The question is not in cheater, the question is that they do not fight. Quite. Cheaters are not afraid to lose an account, not afraid to lose things on this account. They are not afraid of punishment for using the software, and this is wrong! On the other hand, what do simple players who do not use third-party software, do not play? Drop everything? Quit the game and accounts in which the money was invested, several hundred? Is it serious? Is that your suggestion? Just close your eyes to what is happening or still try to fight. To convey the essence of the problem to the administration. Forced to take tough action. Stop making false promises.

The same Blizzard very hard fighting with any third-party software, and as it is not strange in their games are not so many cheaters. They are there, you are right, but they are much smaller if the company did nothing at all.

Edited by xDoomGuardx

Cheaters in APB?

Hell noooooo.... they're all training for eSports.

Edited by Dasimoge

4 hours ago, xDoomGuardx said:

After the introduction of the new "anti-cheat" the number of cheaters increased. Have become more common aimbots, speedhack, the use of trigger bot almost everywhere (especially in combat areas). Use all who have money to buy software. With impunity from the administration.

The system of reports, which for so long the GM And the Administration - fake, does not work. Reports in tech support - are considered for months and is also without result. A lot of cheaters on which yli is composed of reports more than six months ago to play still. There are cheaters who play since 2012, and have never been banned.

Whole clans, to not be afraid to use the software. The GMs were informed about this, the result - nothing has changed. Maybe it's time to do something before the online fell to a critically low level. Or 600 - 700 people for you it is normal. And this in the most successful events.

More anger and dislikes. After all, you believe that all is well, but it turns out that hell!!!

I don't know about citadel , but of legitimate people who said they seen  a suspicious person/cheater , was to my knowledge only one other person on Jericho that I am aware of and that was CookiePuss's thread.

so a "increase" really sounds like a stretch at the least.

If reports did not work we wouldn't of had more ban waves. Sounds only like slander because you went that route.

28 minutes ago, xDoomGuardx said:

A simple logical conclusion

its speculation on your part.

As others have stated in the recent past - this is where people confuse "opinion" with facts and evidence.

On my personal opinion  your thread and posts are only slander and baseless hackusastions because you apparently see shadows everywhere.

you have 0 evidence and yes we can watch with our own eyes - we do report when we see someone who TRULY looks like a cheater and not just someone who kills us.

your posts only show that "everyone else is wrong" yet we have been playing as well.

no anti cheat is 100% but seriously that doesn't mean that there's a huge massive noticeable flux when a few of us have looked for a month and finally found someone legitimately suspicious

you come off as assumptions far too much.

tl;dr @NotZombieBiscuit I believe this one is another  "add it to the pile". please evaluate.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

I don't know about citadel , but of legitimate people who said they seen  a suspicious person/cheater , was to my knowledge only one other person on Jericho that I am aware of and that was CookiePuss's thread.

so a "increase" really sounds like a stretch at the least.

If reports did not work we wouldn't of had more ban waves. Sounds only like slander because you went that route.

its speculation on your part.

As others have stated in the recent past - this is where people confuse "opinion" with facts and evidence.

On my personal opinion  your thread and posts are only slander and baseless hackusastions because you apparently see shadows everywhere.

you have 0 evidence and yes we can watch with our own eyes - we do report when we see someone who TRULY looks like a cheater and not just someone who kills us.

your posts only show that "everyone else is wrong" yet we have been playing as well.

no anti cheat is 100% but seriously that doesn't mean that there's a huge massive noticeable flux when a few of us have looked for a month and finally found someone legitimately suspicious

you come off as assumptions far too much.

tl;dr @NotZombieBiscuit I believe this one is another  "add it to the pile". please evaluate.

For that would be to accuse me of what you're talking about, go to the citadel and check for yourself. After talk. Now I can regard your message as an attempt to incriminate me and exonerate the cheaters and the inaction of the administration in this matter.

2 minutes ago, xDoomGuardx said:

For that would be to accuse me of what you're talking about, go to the citadel and check for yourself. After talk. Now I can regard your message as an attempt to incriminate me and exonerate the cheaters and the inaction of the administration in this matter.

proper English please I can not understand you.

the 2nd half makes sense " you support cheaters because you disagree with me"

the 1st part i dont understand you well enough to know what you said

Edited by Fortune Runner

5 hours ago, xDoomGuardx said:

~snip~

Or maybe... Just maybe... All these players you think cheat are just better than you. 

Lol what am I saying, thats clearly impossible amirite?

• Thanks 1

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Or maybe... Just maybe... All these players you think cheat are just better than you. 

Lol what am I saying, thats clearly impossible amirite?

^^ this

especially after you went the " I support cheaters because I dont agree with your accusastions" route.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

^^ this

especially after you went the " I support cheaters because I dont agree with your accusastions" route.

I'm not even going to comment on the forum trolls, who can not check the presence of cheaters on other servers. and they try to accuse others of disagreeing with the justifications of their statements.

4 minutes ago, xDoomGuardx said:

I'm not even going to comment on the forum trolls

yes im a troll just because i do not agree with you. sure whatever.

who can not check the presence of cheaters on other servers

buy me a @#%%#% char slot or stop whining then

and they try to accuse others of disagreeing with the justifications of their statements

no fact + no evidence = no justifications

Edited by Fortune Runner

9 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

yes im a troll just because i do not agree with you. sure whatever.

buy me a @#%%#% char slot or stop whining then

no fact + no evidence = no justifications

All that you here wrote, directly applies to you, and Yes you Troll. Because not only do you disagree with me, you deny the obvious facts. Right in front of your eyes. But no. What I mean. You're not able to verify the information. It's too complicated for you. You want some mythical "facts." In General the usual forum Troll. Continue in the same spirit, and soon you won't be able to feed, the game will be bent along with the forum.

And Yes more hatred in my side, even more anger. You don't hate me very much.

Edited by xDoomGuardx

1 minute ago, xDoomGuardx said:

All that you here wrote, directly applies to you, and Yes you Troll.

do tell? how so? i asked for evidence but I'm a troll how?

Because not only do you disagree with me, you deny the obvious facts. Right in front of your eyes.

YOU OFFERED NONE NO EVIDENCE AT ALL

You're not able to verify the information. It's too complicated for you. You want some mythical "facts." In General the usual forum Troll.

facts are facts not mythical fairy tales but facts actually exist , like a spherical earth.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fact

fact

noun

\ ˈfakt

\

Definition of fact

1a : something that has actual existence space exploration is now a fact

b : an actual occurrence prove the fact of damage

2 : a piece of information presented as having objective reality These are the hard facts of the case.

3 : the quality of being actual : actuality a question of fact hinges on evidence

5 minutes ago, xDoomGuardx said:

Continue in the same spirit, and soon you won't be able to feed, the game will be bent along with the forum.

This really makes you sound like you need meds.... just saying.

9 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

do tell? how so? i asked for evidence but I'm a troll how?

YOU OFFERED NONE NO EVIDENCE AT ALL

facts are facts not mythical fairy tales but facts actually exist , like a spherical earth.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fact

fact

noun

\ ˈfakt

\

Definition of fact

1a : something that has actual existence space exploration is now a fact

b : an actual occurrence prove the fact of damage

2 : a piece of information presented as having objective reality These are the hard facts of the case.

3 : the quality of being actual : actuality a question of fact hinges on evidence

This really makes you sound like you need meds.... just saying.

That's why you're a Troll. Your behavior is the behavior of a Troll. To prove the animal forum, specializing in trolene other - does not make sense.

You want facts, go to the Citadel, play there for a day or two. Best in combat areas (port hospital) And then maybe you will understand the meaning of my statements. Until then, you're nothing to me personally.

Edited by xDoomGuardx

Just now, xDoomGuardx said:

That's why you're a Troll. Your behavior is the behavior of a Troll. To prove the animal forum, specializing in trolene other - does not make sense.

so you said i support cheaters because i do not agree with you , and now you say I'm a troll for not agreeing with you?

you say facts are mythical which means you do not know what the English word "fact" means so i gave you a dictionary definition of it. (wondering if you're a foreigner)

you say i have to prove it myself - aka evidence - yet you provide none.

you claimed Little Orbit does nothing yet it was posted we had a ban wave again.

I'll be blunt here......you are bull #%^@ and only come off saying you win an argument ,  so you're right because you win an argument , which doesn't prove you are right  but proves you argue a lot.

and you didn't even win the argument , since you had nothing , no facts or evidence to show you are right to begin with.

you however come off as wanting to sow discord which is one definition of what a troll is. c ya

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

but of legitimate people who said they seen  a suspicious person/cheater , was to my knowledge only one other person on Jericho that I am aware of and that was CookiePuss's thread.

Although we haven't seen any "empirical evidence" as to CookiePuss's claim, as is usually requested,

your comments do provide some clarity.

Thank you.

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, xDoomGuardx said:

mythical "facts" 

Please tell me I'm not the only one who found this hilarious.