FakeBungo

eac useless more hackers everyday

i see more hackers everyday now yes they are all low iq but i prefer to vs low iq people who arent cheating

mattscott has done nothing to address cheaters infact he openly supports cheaters viewing them only as dollar bills because he has some warped perception of video games

mattscott u can still do a 180 on this issue if u want apb to see the light of day and actually put some effort into issuing bans

there is a monolith of evidence of cheaters, this idea that we have insufficient video evidence of someone who has been banned 30 times by fairfight prior is proof u have a mental blockage when hearing the words cheater

the ceo of apb shouldnt be a cheater defender have some guts pls thx

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, largeAPBgamer said:

mattscott has done nothing to address cheaters infact he openly supports cheaters..

the ceo of apb shouldnt be a cheater defender...

Could you show me some links or screenshots of him openly supporting cheaters? Would be interesting to see.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, largeAPBgamer said:

that's not supporting your claim but nice try

people have responded to your nonsense here already, no need to create another thread

Edited by neophobia

4 minutes ago, largeAPBgamer said:

another mental blockager, TRY to elaborate if u will
explain to what effect enforcing rules is negative

no need to elaborate from my side when you can just read the whole statement. or the other thread...

blockager is not even a word, saying that seems a bit ironic?

i have extremely high iq so im gonna need u to provide some explanation of how enforcing rules is failure, because i can tell u are experiencing mental blockage

x----d

Edited by neophobia

Just now, neophobia said:

no need to elaborate from my side when you can just read the whole statement. or the other thread...

blockager is not even a word, saying that seems a bit ironic?

"no need to elaborate"
the people of apb will decide if either u or i have the highground, sorry but facts dont care about ur feelings
it is clear that mattscott meant he doesnt want to lose a player because he views us as statistics

Please stop spamming if you don’t know how to play this game is your problem. It is not necessary to call every good player a cheater.

• Like 1

"no need to elaborate"
the people of apb will decide if either u or i have the highground

it's over, i factually have the highground

sorry but facts dont care about ur feelings

destroyed with facts and knowledge

i (among others) elaborated enough here, thank you

read it, comprehend it and we're done here.

9 minutes ago, largeAPBgamer said:

i have extremely high iq so im gonna need u to provide some explanation of how enforcing rules is failure, because i can tell u are experiencing mental blockage

x---d

Edited by neophobia

2 minutes ago, neophobia said:

it's over, i factually have the highground

destroyed with facts and knowledge

i (among others) elaborated enough here, thank you

read it, comprehend it and we're done here.

no substantive answers from u, just nonsense

all u have said is 'ur wrong because ur wrong'

8 minutes ago, JonSnowKing said:

Please send us evidence (video / screenshots)

https://streamable.com/7ojgi

Edited by FakeBungo

EAC is ok, however the way they implemented it is just  - lol. Not sure how did they manage to do it so badly considering they had EAC's dev team support.

I submitted a ticket about multiple "streamers"(you know who), got a reply they will be looking into it. I'll give them a month, if those people are not gone even after substantial video evidence then it will be clear who they really support.

i totally understand the nature of what is being said here. it is highly frustrating to see cheating go on for months at a time from the same people and nothing done. after a while "looking into it" means little to nothing.

what i am hoping is the EAC group is building up the profiles to do a solid ban. those guys are pretty sharp and will be able to take the cheat count down considerably IF LO lets that happen.

i honestly don't think LO "wants" cheaters. but at the same time... i honestly don't think they are nearly as aggressive towards handling them as they need to be. remember, this type of game is not the normal title they have dealt with in their past. it takes a different mindset to deal with this game specifically.

1 hour ago, largeAPBgamer said:

there is no gray area to my mind as to whether LO should allow cheaters to play apb
and yes ur "A: No. ..." is to the same effect as my video. what does it prove?

This may be a mistake from my side, but let me see if I can still tickle your extremely high, and even more entrenched, iq...

"I view banning as a failure" does not mean:

If there is a hacker/cheater in-game, then banning him/her is a failure.

It means:

It is a failure that this hacker/cheater is even in the game in the first place. Both the fact that he/she is physically able to be in the game while hacking/cheating as well as the fact that he/she feels the need to hack/cheat. Therefore, banning him/her is part of that failure. In the perfect world, there would be no need to ban hackers/cheaters. That is why banning is a failure.

He even states his personal belief/intention in the very same quote:"My commitment to the community is that we are going to clean up the cheating problem in a fair and good manner."

You don't need an extremely high iq to understand that sentence.

There is no grey area to anyone's mind, as to whether LO should allow cheaters to play APB. There is no conspiracy within LO or on the forum. We all want the game to be cheat free, and currently it is not (and it probably never will, as no anti-cheat is 100% effective).

The only thing we can do is to send evidence of suspected cheaters to Support, and then hope they take swift action, if the evidence provides conclusive proof - and off course hope that the tweaking of EAC improves detecting and banning, as this tweaking is a never ending process.

Edited by AsgerLund

no substantive answers from u, just nonsense

all u have said is 'ur wrong because ur wrong'

i have the feeling you might have not read very well

but why would you act like you did - who would lie on the internet

mattscott has done nothing to address cheaters

image0.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, largeAPBgamer said:

i see more hackers everyday now yes they are all low iq but i prefer to vs low iq people who arent cheating

mattscott has done nothing to address cheaters infact he openly supports cheaters viewing them only as dollar bills because he has some warped perception of video games

mattscott u can still do a 180 on this issue if u want apb to see the light of day and actually put some effort into issuing bans

there is a monolith of evidence of cheaters, this idea that we have insufficient video evidence of someone who has been banned 30 times by fairfight prior is proof u have a mental blockage when hearing the words cheater

the ceo of apb shouldnt be a cheater defender have some guts pls thx

As long as the teams that are starting are kind of balanced and we are not talking rage cheaters here, who cares really, it's game. Now if the teams are very unbalanced from the start THAT sure is an issue. Yes THAT is complete bullshoot.

Sure you should care about cheating but be reasonable; (1) rage cheating should be an instant EAC catch, if it can't do that why even use anything. (2) NO bias with certain players, if buttbuddy can closet in your game so should erpweeaboo.

People will cheat if they want, whatever LO does, whatever ANY game company does, Keep. Starting. Teams. Balanced. !!!!!!!

And finally Matt did more for this game than you ever will, how about you go out and rescue a game in distress, have some guts!

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

Next Anti-Cheat to be added will be VAC.

• Like 1

EAC is the best anti cheat solution this game can have right now.LO cant create theyr own anti cheat cause is super expensive.So pls stop with this cryn nonstop..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, largeAPBgamer said:

Is this a joke? Cause i don't know if i should take you seriously 'I have a high IQ'?, We all weren't born yesterday and all you're doing is making yourself look like a fool, End of discussion.

Edited by ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™

I am glad an appreciate the efforts to keep dds and disconnects from happening, i do think hackin/cheats is an issue, n im never happy about that, but i do not feel they have done nothing. they have tried. Even if EZ was effective today. A week or two tops till the hack write a way around it, n then some techie at EZ will write in something, n this will go back n forth. 

I still say a monthly report as to how many player were Reported for hax, how many banned, how many disciplined otherwise, ect. Without any names or shaming. Just a basic report

Talking about extremely high IQ and using Ben Shapiro quotes? Why is everyone taking this bait again?

Before i did quit the game i was beating cheaters in game... the score might not been pretty but a win is a win.

You beat them by using simple knowledge of the game.

As for the cheaters i do believe they do not do enough to clean the game and make it more enjoyable for everyone.

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

Next Anti-Cheat to be added will be VAC.

Let's just have the all the anti-cheats currently available put into APB all at once. I'm sure the three people who'll be able to play without getting kicked because of all the anti-cheats conflicting with each other won't be able to cheat then.

Edited by MrChan