No

Fix stuttering/fps since RIOT patch

(I'm assuming given the patch notes that today's patch did nothing to fix the issue)

EDIT: no, exact same issue for me - see vid

Edited by Shrub
  • Like 1

it’s a feature now sorry

Since it wasn't included in the previous patchnotes that they would be increasing fps issues, can I assume that didn't happen?

Not every change might be noted in the patch notes, but some people have said that it has improved.

Might be good to just try it out and see if you notice additional details that might help them reproduce the specific issues

• Like 1

Just now, Kevkof said:

Not every change might be noted in the patch notes

is this not the entire point of patch notes?

minor annoyance having random stuff just show up tbh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Glaciers said:

I would also prefer to have a full changelog, but I don't think we'll be getting that

3 hours ago, Glaciers said:

Modern game dev standard practice is to only provide the absolute bare minimum in patch notes, and let the players sort out what all actually got changed.

Hey. Welcome in technical hell I'm stuck in. Get ready for having 30-40 fps in year or two. 🙂

Meh, kidding. But it started the same way for me. Steady FPS with breaks and then each other patch started to eat away FPS. I dunno what is to blame here, engine of this game or OS as quality on how others games work didn't even drop a bit 2010 to now.

Edited by Mitne

Still stuttering and fps drops, no change. Although I will say it does settle down a bit after a few mins of the game running, but there's definitely something messed up going on. Way more microstutters than there used to be.

Edited by Shrub

5 hours ago, Glaciers said:

Like ninja nerfs!

Yeah I'm also getting much more stutters after the last couple of updates. It's like LO is making the worst aspect of APB worse than it already is.

I was very positive after LO bought G1, now it's quite the opposite..

Hi all,

We are working with select players to collect logs and diagnose the issue.

Many players reported this issue initially after the 4th of July.

As of last night's patch, some of the same players reported a slight improvement where the issue would either die down or only showed up when many characters were on the screen.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 4

That fps constant fps dipping got fixed for me with the new patch, Although I do have worst performance now, It has to do with some sort of change to how characters render now, Cause I drop to 110 fps if there are 5 people in my vicinity now, Wasnt a problem before.

13 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We are working with select players to collect logs and diagnose the issue.

Many players reported this issue initially after the 4th of July.

As of last night's patch, some of the same players reported a slight improvement where the issue would either die down or only showed up when many characters were on the screen.

Thanks,
Matt

The characters dont have to be directly on screen, They have to be within the render distance even behind multiple walls.