What gun/s you wish to be added into the ARMAS?

What gun/s do you wish to be added into the ARMAS?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which one/s (Multiple choice enabled)

• Far 'Vanguard' (2 locked slots with mods)
    • Far 'Charger' (3 open slots)
    • AMG-556 'Stheno' (3 open slots)
    • Joker TAS20 (2 locked slots with mods)
    • OCA-EW 626.2-SD "Silverado" (3 locked slots with mods)
    • Obeya CAP40 NFCP 2 (2 open slots)
    • STAR 556 'LCR' "Old Glory" (3 locked slots with mods)
    • STAR 556 'LCR' PR2 (2 locked slots with mods)
    • VBR 'Temptress' (3 locked slots with mods)

As title says i would like to see what you guys want to be added into the ARMAS, because honestly there are couple weapons aren't into it alredy but still you can find them into the Joker Store or hidden behind some strange reward system.

Edited by Guest

It is an old pet peeve but The VBR Tempress and Cap40 NFCP2 should be released, but I don't think they should be on Armas know how they originally were added to the game.

• Like 1

add them all, no reason to hold back imo

Damn. I thought this was a new weapon thing and wanted to plug my idea to bring Emma into APB.

As far adding to ARMAS is concerned, I think all guns should be available on ARMAS, but some of the special ones should be on the JT store, or heck why not everything on every store? We should cater to everyone's style - some have lots of skill and will grind weapons through achievements and event prizes, some have lots of mom's credit card and will gain weapons through ARMAS, and some just want to grind FC and gain weapons through JTs or some want to just collect in game cash and trade guns on the MH. 

I don't see the harm in letting all types of gamers a chance to collect guns the only issue is that it upsets the snowflakes who think because they have something then no one else should have it ever and certain guns belong hidden away in Lockers never to see light in San Paro again because you all only use the NTEC anyway.

Edited by KnifuWaifu

VBR I guess, because I either own the rest (legendary Cap40 tho) or don't want to (Old Glory). 

4 hours ago, Glaciers said:

This is the correct answer.

Also wish they'd add the various STABBA weapons, as well as open slotted ones. Course, that would require them to strip the premodded ones out of the role and add to contact progression like every other weapon in the game. Then they'd have to add open slotted ones at the relevant role tiers like every other weapon in the game. With how adamantly every dev that owns this game refuses to do anything to improve Cop gameplay, that's a pipe dream though.

How about some love to the LMGs ?

Are there no LMG's unavailable on Armas or JT store ?

10 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

the rabid is an LMG

4 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

the rabid is an LMG

It's more of an assault rifle with how it plays though.

7 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

the rabid is an LMG

Yes, and it's available at least in the JT store

But are there any LMG that aren't available anywhere ?

VBR Temptress and Cap40 NFCP2 are exclusive weapons for loyal players.
You should and will never get them!

Gitgud

45 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

AMG "Stheno" is also in the JT store.

28 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

Yes, and it's available at least in the JT store

But are there any LMG that aren't available anywhere ?

oh i see

now that you mention it i guess there aren’t any limited/rare LMGs, unless you count that old rtw alternate alig skin

• Thanks 1

This along with all the cool Nekrova guns!!!!

Honestly, none of them cap/vbr going to jokerstore was "planned" once before i don't see why that shouldn't eventually happen But armas? no thanks.

The rest delves into 'exclusivitvity' and matt's killed that a few times already and who knows.

3 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Honestly, none of them cap/vbr going to jokerstore was "planned" once before i don't see why that shouldn't eventually happen But armas? no thanks.

The rest delves into 'exclusivitvity' and matt's killed that a few times already and who knows.

Weapons shouldn't be exclusive. 

Save that for titles and symbols and skins... Things that don't have an impact on gameplay. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They should release the things like the CAP40 and VBR Temptress, especially since they came from the failure known as the "refer-your-self" system. Basically the people who complain about it needing to stay exclusive are the people who don't realize they basically got them for free lol. It only makes sense to allow people to buy them. And either way, the JMB variants are legendary only for their modification, not the gun itself. As said above,

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

If you've played back then you'd know the many problems of exclusive weapons; the nano's initial release, for example, was a very bad one for the game imo since it was only a legendary item and it was insanely overpowered due to its sniper-like abilities and versatility. Since then, they've nerfed its range significantly and added a f2p option for getting the nano (though rare still)....

Basically, weapons shouldn't be exclusive. I do think that The FAR Charger and Vangaurd should be buyable via the  Joker Store (either one or both) and that the AMG Stheno should be sold on the Armas and buyable via the joker store. The Vanguard are Charge permanent option should be joker-store exclusive and leasable option should be event-exclusive imo. Still gives F2P options and since the guns are, itself, F2P weapons, they should be kept off of the ARMAS Marketplace.

As for the remaining guns, I see no reason not to add them to the ARMAS. Maybe they should consider, though, adding an LCR JT2 option to the Joker Store for permanent unlock. IDK just an idea.

17 hours ago, Glaciers said:

Why not, i would love to have them all added, if not as standard ARMAS purchases maybe as Rewards behind Loyalty? The method based on how many G1C you have spent, you know about that like Euryale etc

15 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Damn. I thought this was a new weapon thing and wanted to plug my idea to bring Emma into APB.

As far adding to ARMAS is concerned, I think all guns should be available on ARMAS, but some of the special ones should be on the JT store, or heck why not everything on every store? We should cater to everyone's style - some have lots of skill and will grind weapons through achievements and event prizes, some have lots of mom's credit card and will gain weapons through ARMAS, and some just want to grind FC and gain weapons through JTs or some want to just collect in game cash and trade guns on the MH. 

I don't see the harm in letting all types of gamers a chance to collect guns the only issue is that it upsets the snowflakes who think because they have something then no one else should have it ever and certain guns belong hidden away in Lockers never to see light in San Paro again because you all only use the NTEC anyway.

Not everything should be in every store but most of them i would say, because in that way you provide more ways for players to achive them in their inventories, if you want you can earn JT's and money through normal game activities and missions or fc, if you want to support the company ARMAS is there, i don't see nothing wrong in that part.

"some have lots of mom's credit card and will gain weapons through ARMAS" Firstly first i don't use my mom credit card, i use my personal one, and second, no offense but everyone do what they prefer to do, if you don't want to buy them into the ARMAS but earn instead go ahead, nobody is stopping you but there is no need to think that whoever buy them with real money is just because of their parents.

There are alredy things you can't collect, which are titles, symbols, old clothes and few others, we don't need more differences.

I'm not that type of player who use only NTEC as weapon, i use pretty much all of them, depends on the situation, oh, and i prefer the CR-5 than NTEC.

15 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

VBR I guess, because I either own the rest (legendary Cap40 tho) or don't want to (Old Glory). 

Old Glory is the real badass, not the "New Glory", is just another copy pasted NTEC.

About the CAP40 well, would give a chance to who don't own the legendary gun to optain the non-legendary, like the showstopper.

12 hours ago, Hexerin said:

This is the correct answer.

Also wish they'd add the various STABBA weapons, as well as open slotted ones. Course, that would require them to strip the premodded ones out of the role and add to contact progression like every other weapon in the game. Then they'd have to add open slotted ones at the relevant role tiers like every other weapon in the game. With how adamantly every dev that owns this game refuses to do anything to improve Cop gameplay, that's a pipe dream though.

Also that, but like you said, that's a real dream.

12 hours ago, -Dan- said:

I would really love more LMG's in the game, there aren't to much yet like assault rifles or even snipers.

11 hours ago, Sentaii said:

VBR Temptress and Cap40 NFCP2 are exclusive weapons for loyal players.
You should and will never get them!

Gitgud

I own both VBR Tempres and CAP40 NFCP 2, but there need to be a way to normal players for obtain them after all, refer a friend was fuc*ed and broken.

10 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Hahaha, well, that was a secure thing i want.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Save that for titles and symbols and skins... Things that don't have an impact on gameplay. 

Completely agree with you.

Just now, lTheDarkness said:

Old Glory is the real badass, not the "New Glory", is just another copy pasted NTEC.

Just personal preference, but I'm not a fan of either.

Osmaw and opgl.  We need an explosive option.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, illgot said:

volcano eol, sure it wont take too long to win one, only took me 5.

8 hours ago, illgot said:

A permanent explosive weapon(s)... are you sure about that idea?

And people say Armas Marketplace makes APB:Reloaded Pay to Win now! 

On 7/17/2019 at 12:29 PM, a Pair of Socks said:

i still say id pay for that lol

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

i still say id pay for that lol

same, have it programmed to play the theme song and you will have a lot of people buying it for the Doppler effect.

23 hours ago, VickyFox said:

A permanent explosive weapon(s)... are you sure about that idea? And people say Armas Marketplace makes APB:Reloaded Pay to Win now! 

We already have multiple options for permanent explosive weapons, there's little reason not to just add OSMAW and OPGL as well.

EDIT: I realize I should probably clarify something. I don't actually agree with explosives being in ARMAS at all in the first place. However, since there's no way Little Orbit would ever take them out, there's thus no real further damage that can be caused if they simply add the two missing ones as well. This becomes even more cut and dry if Little Orbit handles the removal of JMBs as I expect they will, which is to simply add the weapons to ARMAS as normal purchases like everything else.

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 1