Sign in to follow this  
Seedy

The nice for LO thread.. I like this because

21 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

35vc88.jpg

Then we'd actually hear from our CM like... ever. 

24 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Then we'd actually hear from our CM like... ever. 

Did you accidentally a word?

I like what LO have done because:

Well, they kept the game from shutting down.  G1's imminent end seemed like it was coming fast.  I nearly shit myself when I saw a pinned post from a red name I didn't recognize on the forum called "An Open Letter To The APB Reloaded Community".  I thought for sure it was going to be a post from administration saying it was all over.  But to my surprise it was pretty much a "Hey APB, I'm here to save you" post from the CEO of a new company.  My dread instantly turned to excitement after I started reading it.  I don't think anything really caused that much of an emotional response and visible happiness in me for a long time tbh.  

I like that they fixed the Yukon and added a secondary shotgun.  I like that they balanced the HVR a bit to avoid close quarters sniping.  I like that they actually tried new countermeasures to cheating.  You're seriously insane if you think there's just as many or more cheaters than there used to be.  I also REALLY appreciate the level of communication they provided.  We were deprived of that under G1, probably because nothing was actually happening.  They also gave us a proper trade system.  I don't agree with all of their decisions, and I had higher hopes that RIOT would be good, but at this point I'm just happy that they're here because without them the game probably wouldn't still be running.  Sure we might have a slightly lower pop than the end of G1, but at least we're still here.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

The post Signarly replied to:

CEO is relatively talkative. Our Community Manager not so much these days.

I hope it's because she's banging down cold cocktails on the Bahamas!

ah ok missed that part thank you

It's nice that they still have hope.

9 hours ago, Seedy said:

yea i know.. I bet your glad im here 😛

this is the funniest thing I think I have ever seen

I, and many  others were talking directly with MattScott at the weekend on Discord (think he was on and in conversation for about an hour or so). I never ever spoke with anyone from G1 prior to this directly except when TIGGS perma banned me from the forum for posting about GTA5s release on PC. Now that was a ban to remember!

MattScott isnt the CM lol. Hes the CEO.

21 minutes ago, Signarly said:

He might as well be, we never hear from anyone else. 

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

He might as well be, we never hear from anyone else. 

Maybe they determined that posts directly from the CEO are as clear and as transparent as they could be, since the CEO usually calls the shots on decisions. 

Since old G1 used to make a mess of their communication, APB's community is eager to hear something when it's about APB.

Maybe it's just because he has a beard.

5 minutes ago, Haganu said:

Maybe they determined that posts directly from the CEO are as clear and as transparent as they could be, since the CEO usually calls the shots on decisions. 

Since old G1 used to make a mess of their communication, APB's community is eager to hear something when it's about APB.

Maybe it's just because he has a beard.

Yeah updates from the CEO are better, but the point is when they first took over Lixil said that they would be talking with us so much we'd get tired of it. If you go look at her post history you can see that isn't the case. From what she said in social district about getting anxiety with so many people standing next to her it feels like this job either completely overwhelmed her or she's staying hidden until they've pushed out something worth talking about. 

20 minutes ago, Signarly said:

Yeah updates from the CEO are better, but the point is when they first took over Lixil said that they would be talking with us so much we'd get tired of it. If you go look at her post history you can see that isn't the case. From what she said in social district about getting anxiety with so many people standing next to her it feels like this job either completely overwhelmed her or she's staying hidden until they've pushed out something worth talking about. 

A cm with SAD 🤔

And not even interacting with people, just chating or messages.

Now we know the presure apb puts on you... imagine if she started playing apb. Now i understand why the female overprotection ingames.

For what it's worth, Lixil is extremely kind and patient. 

I've been a real shit sometimes and she has always been fair with me. She's good people. 

Where does the name Little Orbit come from?

i like the treading sys and the Joker Store updates.

Ty Lo.

Now motorbikes.

On 7/17/2019 at 10:38 PM, Signarly said:

i never said he was the community manager. I said the only person from G1 who I had spoke to before was Tiggs.. Please read posts before downvoting etc.

I like LO and mattscott jus for this itself.

" I view banning as a failure; it’s not something to be proud of or to enjoy. We lost a player and it’s our fault when it happens."

It takes guts to accept it when u make a mistake not to point fingers at others and jus because someone did somethn bad sometime in the past doesnt make em a bad person overall.

He sees the slightest good thing even in those persons.

He had apologized profoundly every single time when things didnt go as expected.

Edited by Defibrillator

On 7/17/2019 at 4:31 AM, AsgerLund said:

...wait, is that the doorbell?

T81Rvsv.gif

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAHAHfhahahahahah

thats the greatest gif i ever seen ahahahhaha his face at the end as he drops the magazines on her unconscious body I cant hahahahahah

EDIT: I like Matt's scarf.

Edited by Ohshii

14 hours ago, Seedy said:

i never said he was the community manager. I said the only person from G1 who I had spoke to before was Tiggs.. Please read posts before downvoting etc.

I didnt downvote you homie, but ok. Shouldn't be so sensitive to them in the first place tho.

1d6fcb806588177c4ff4d83bde01b3f6.png

Edited by Signarly
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this