Sign in to follow this  
Seedy

The nice for LO thread.. I like this because

I like what LO have done because..

Fill the blanks..

Please keep it clean.

Ill go first

I like what LO have done to keep our game alive. I did think APB was going to its grave in the end of 2017 and you know what I thought it would be a good thing and I would remanice and be sorrowful but this crazy guy MattScott came along and seen what we could do with APB.

yea he tried a couple of crazy shit things that we didnt like but hey now im sure as anything that he and his crew are ont he right track,.

cheers Matt.. I for one appreciate it

• Like 1

Sorry can't hear you, micro stutters interrupting

i like what lo have done because now i can suffer even longer from my apb addiction 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Seedy said:

I like what LO have done because..

Fill the blanks..

do i have to? i'm so vocal already. can i sit this one out?

I like what LO has done because APB didn't shut down last year. 

Edited by CookiePuss

I like what LO has done because I can still watch the type of people on these forums and feel better about myself.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I like what LO has done because all the money I invested into this great game wasn't sucked into the void along with G1 and their incompetence; they're actually rebuilding this game and its community.

This game has so much potential, I'm glad it's being rescued by LO.

• Thanks 1

I like lo because they managed to make me stop playing apb and connect with irl again.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BlueB said:

I like lo because they managed to make me stop playing apb and connect with irl again.

And for that, I too thank LO. 

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

And for that, I too thank LO. 

Tactical ig ban.

I like that LO has been communicative and transparent; remember that there had been no message of current affairs for over a year before them?

I like that LO has recruited a number of GM/TGM members that are active in the community; it was rare to see people in that position before them.

I like that LO has expanded the joker store, and i look forward to further permanent weapon releases.

I like that LO has admitted to faults in FairFight's implementation to APB, and yet again changed the anti-cheat system out for something they believe to be more effective.

I cannot just freely give compliments where there is ample criticism, so:

I do not like the half-baked BR that is RIOT, as much as they wont admit it; and i do not like that we are yet again, behind on the engine despite it being the largest major content piece that has been eagerly awaited for years. 

I like that LO is 'gung-ho' in making the game better, but i do not like that they fail to realize exactly where the flaws in this game are, and that they have yet to address those flaws appropriately.

I like what LO have done because now we have a new community manager who communicates with us

Oh wait...

I like what LO has done because now I get to see just how worse it can get every patch.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

I like what LO have done because now we have a new community manager who communicates with us

Oh wait...

First started: You're going to get tired of our communication!

Week later: "People are all around me in social district giving me anxiety"

One month later: Forum announcements only

3 Months later: Non existant

Which I mean doesnt bother me. As long as she isn't banning people she doesnt like it's a step up from what we had.

19 minutes ago, Signarly said:

uh we heard from MatttScott just yesterday on a topic

10 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

uh we heard from MatttScott just yesterday on a topic

The post Signarly replied to:

2 hours ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

CEO is relatively talkative. Our Community Manager not so much these days.

I hope it's because she's banging down cold cocktails on the Bahamas!

• Thanks 1

I like how LO made the game unplayable for me due to shit fps and camera lag 😄

1 hour ago, AsgerLund said:

The post Signarly replied to:

CEO is relatively talkative. Our Community Manager not so much these days.

I hope it's because she's banging down cold cocktails on the Bahamas!

its funny cause if you look at the frequency and the amount of posts, the CEO is doing CMs job 🙂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cheater said:

I like how LO made the game unplayable for me due to shit fps and camera lag 😄

its funny cause if you look at the frequency and the amount of posts, the CEO is doing CMs job 🙂

I like a CEO being open and talkative. Especially in LO's case, since Scot Matt is a really pleasant communicator.

I would like the CM to be managing the community, but maybe she has taken a different approach. Maybe she's travelling around the world, handing out signed forum warnings in person to all us shitposters!

...wait, is that the doorbell?

T81Rvsv.gif

• Like 1

While I absolutely love that LO came along and actually tries hard to do something with APB, some of their design choices are very odd and the playerbase keeps declining.

The engine upgrade really is the last chance for APB to succeed, and I really want it to succeed.

The game had massive potential but I'm afraid after a decade of little developer love, it doesn't look good. It's going to be tough to reclaim a playerbase.

I like what LO have done because.. LO please fix micro stutters already

I like that LO has given me a shotgun pistol I've been asking for 4 years.

1 hour ago, TheMessiah said:

thank god ur topics are not pointless like mine..

yea i know.. I bet your glad im here 😛

2 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

I like a CEO being open and talkative. Especially in LO's case, since Scot Matt is a really pleasant communicator.

I would like the CM to be managing the community, but maybe she has taken a different approach. Maybe she's travelling around the world, handing out signed forum warnings in person to all us shitposters!

...wait, is that the doorbell?

T81Rvsv.gif

this is the funniest thing I think I have ever seen

5 hours ago, Signarly said:

First started: You're going to get tired of our communication!

Week later: "People are all around me in social district giving me anxiety"

One month later: Forum announcements only

Which I mean doesnt bother me. As long as she isn't banning people she doesnt like it's a step up from what we had.

I, and many  others were talking directly with MattScott at the weekend on Discord (think he was on and in conversation for about an hour or so). I never ever spoke with anyone from G1 prior to this directly except when TIGGS perma banned me from the forum for posting about GTA5s release on PC. Now that was a ban to remember!

35vc88.jpg

I like what LO did to shotguns and to IR - for a time things were fun, it was a great time for LO to experiment with the guns and it was fun to see the meta gtfo. Then y'all had a giant cry about it and they probably won't touch guns ever again.

Edited by KnifuWaifu

Sign in to follow this