CookiePuss

Actually faced a cheater on Jericho...

Just thought Id mention since Ive been saying we don't have any.

Turns out  tbot is pretty OP with the Thunder.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

you didn't say we didn't have any.

you said you didn't see any lol

seen one suspicious one yesterday who seemed to know where we are before we did.

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

you didn't say we didn't have any.

you said you didn't see any lol

Yeah but it was kind of implied.

11 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah but it was kind of implied.

only to some. we both know otherwise.

and besides that was from a thread of someone who massively  hackusates and needed to stop spreading misinformation

Edit : the hackustion threads lately even had it pointed out how no anti cheat is 100% and that we didn't need name and shame.

They tried claiming that there are those who say there are no cheaters , which implied that we implied there are no cheaters because we didn't agree with them.

like zian's and Darkzero3802  thread of misinformation .... theres a lot going around but you didn't say there were none just that you didn't see them.

i have those two threads bookmarked if you want to reread your posts.

Edited by Fortune Runner

Kinda rare, but I see them. Mostly situations where I was intentionally quiet in a spot just to see  what would  happen. And all of sudden multiple nades on me. Closet wallhacker hardest to detect.

I don’t feel like I’m facing cheaters often at all,

but to say there isn’t any cheaters I think is pretty silly.

This game is mostly very cynical people and trolls.

of course there are cheaters 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Iosono said:

I don’t feel like I’m facing cheaters often at all,

but to say there isn’t any cheaters I think is pretty silly.

This game is mostly very cynical people and trolls.

of course there are cheaters 

A few of us were accused of saying there were no cheaters at all when we always said that no anti cheat is 100% effective instead ~~~~ two different things here

some of the ones who claimed that people said there are no cheaters  were accusing of aiding cheaters  for not agreeing with them.

cookie felt like he may of implied that there were no cheaters but i specifically remember it being said that cookie didnt see them ~~~~ two different things here as well.

theres two different threads recently of two people who hackusate anything that kills them so a few of us disagreed with them.

in those threads they claimed "hackers everywhere" on Jericho yet they are seeing only people who killed them.

that pretty much leads to today , where we both noticed suspicious people .

cookie may tease and troll but cookie is honest.

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

🤔

What else is new?

You must've missed out on the dozen russians streaming their aimlocks and cheat setup talks that have been going on twitch the past idk how many months.

I don't know about Jericho though, but I'm guessing they're as bad as the rest of y'all from NA.

• Like 3

Turns out CookyPuss thinks everyone is a cheater so even if they do run in to a cheater you can't really trust them with how much they have cried wolf in the past.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Maybe you are just bad? Cheating is impossible when we have such strong anticheat as EAC.

• Like 1

I mean there is a discreet difference between saying that you don't see many cheaters yourself and saying there are none. There definitely are cheaters, but I feel pretty confident that more than half the people that get hackusated aren't hacking. I mean ffs people hackusate me, and I'm silver half the time. Bruised egos and all that.

Cheaters? Lies and slander!

Are you telling me you can't full-auto a PMG and perform a spinning crane kick while hitting enemies on both sides of you with consecutive shots? Because legit players sure can!

this story was inspired by a certain legit criminal in Citadel I might or might not have seen yesterday

8 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Turns out CookyPuss thinks everyone is a cheater so even if they do run in to a cheater you can't really trust them with how much they have cried wolf in the past.

True. 

8 hours ago, Pinpuce said:

What else is new?

You must've missed out on the dozen russians streaming their aimlocks and cheat setup talks that have been going on twitch the past idk how many months.

I don't know about Jericho though, but I'm guessing they're as bad as the rest of y'all from NA.

Uhh... We don't see many Russians on NA. 

Just Yood really. 

I don't know how many we have but last time I checked it's not getting any better on Citadel.

Maybe population need to drop to Jericho levels so this cheaters actually get bored or lonely.

Edited by Mitne

First the cookie crumbles over Golds noob-stomping in Bronze District. Now it's finding out that cheaters exist. 

I must say that I'm enjoying these cookie chronicles - finding out there is a whole game outside of the Social District!

• Like 2

And here we all thought @NotZombieBiscuit was gonna "swoop" in and yet again save us from some "silver" dribble,

and add it to da pile.

So much for consistency.

Sigh....

Yeah, it can get a bit confusing.

Working on an algorithm that we can all work with, so bear with me.

if non-forum-warrior

dismiss and add to da pile

else

rally support for alleged hacusations

else

"git gud"

end wtf

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

ngl i dont remember which one is the thunder

get good scrub 

I came back after a long break and the first match I played I was being called a cheater. The mentality in this game is very extreme when it concerns fair play. How often people get defensive and start to feel inadequate about their own skill level that they jump to accusations is so much higher than in other similar games I've played.

On a side note, as I've said before it's been a while since I've been around, but since when were SPCT members allowed to be so edgy? At first I thought people like Cookie and their edge was so sharp that I was just out of the loop, but now it just seems like genuine dribble. Is there no level of standards for the SPCT anymore?

3 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

First the cookie crumbles over Golds noob-stomping in Bronze District. Now it's finding out that cheaters exist. 

I must say that I'm enjoying these cookie chronicles - finding out there is a whole game outside of the Social District!

You would think as SCPT chosen from players with "a lot of experince" he would know this shit. But nope

Also explains why he unjustly shittalked a lot of people about some issues which were valid.

2 hours ago, Westford said:

And here we all thought @NotZombieBiscuit was gonna "swoop" in and yet again save us from some "silver" dribble,

and add it to da pile.

So much for consistency.

Sigh....

Yeah, it can get a bit confusing.

Working on an algorithm that we can all work with, so bear with me.

if non-forum-warrior

dismiss and add to da pile

else

rally support for alleged hacusations

else

"git gud"

end wtf

Another silver moaning about cheater in Jericho, git gud.

Add it to the pile.

Was that good enough?

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Evagelyne said:

On a side note, as I've said before it's been a while since I've been around, but since when were SPCT members allowed to be so edgy? At first I thought people like Cookie and their edge was so sharp that I was just out of the loop, but now it just seems like genuine dribble. Is there no level of standards for the SPCT anymore?

what does “edgy” behavior matter to someone jumping at walls to test for collision bugs? 

also seems kind of hypocritical to complain about people jumping to accusations and then immediately judge all of spct by one member

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

I'm glad you are enjoying this. 

I only wish your reading comprehension was better. 

And social rocks how else would I have 3 max rank a rank 251 a rank 223 a rank 180ish and several other characters. All social. 

Edited by CookiePuss

I bet you rage quit and uninstalled

3 hours ago, Glaciers said:

also seems kind of hypocritical to complain about people jumping to accusations and then immediately judge all of spct by one member

If a moderator was behaving inappropriately it reflects badly on the entire staff. That's why companies get sued if an employee does something despicable. If someone is representing an organization, their actions reflect back to the group as a whole. My point being, was that I don't remember SPCT members acting this way in the past.

I wasn't complaining about the hackusating, I simply said it was really prevalent in APB for some reason; more so than other games I've played. 😕

Edited by Evagelyne