cxbfdhb

My trade lock error

Hi my friends i am a player of a enforcer in citadel. My account name is stangel. İ didnt play for 6-7 months. Then i online four days ago and i i spend some dollars ANd i took some kits ext i was very happy ANd i went online in social district but system says you have wait three days because lock . İ waited three days and today system again says you haber Trade lock pls friends help me i cant sell i cant buy anything i am so sad about this i text to support  morning but some friends support is look the calls in 1-2 months and i am shocked Please friends i am so sad and anxious help me?name=trade%2Block.png

Unfortunately, only support can help you.

Edited by CookiePuss

Hello

I have moved this topic to the PC Bugs & Tech Issues section.

I invite you to contact Customer Support so they can help you resolve this issue.

- Mina_

Any helper to me please friends any supporter are they i comtacted with support anyone call me i am getting angry And sad 

We are sorry that it is not going as quickly as you hoped for, but the support team are busy at work bringing down those response times, there is a topic which helps to keep appraised of their progress in general.

hopefully your tickets will be dealt with and the problem can be solved.