Uhtdred

when are u going to fix tasks/dropoff glitch?

every 3 missions i gotta restart apb because i don't see my teammates, tasks or drop offs. I'm tired of this.

• Thanks 1

it’s a feature 

usually it happens when you join a district after joining a FC

Hi all,

We have been actively working on this.

Unfortunately the bug only appears in end user builds - not development versions.

That means we have been unable to reproduce the problem in a way that gives us enough information on fixing it.

However, it is one of our high priority issues to fix, and we will continue to hunt for the problem.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 4

It happens if I return to Lobby and then enter the same action district again. I can replicate it t is way. 

5 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

every 3 missions i gotta restart apb because i don't see my teammates, tasks or drop offs. I'm tired of this.

i would suggest giving Little Orbit your computer specs as well since that may be amplifying the problem.

in my case it does not happen but it used to on an older computer which is why i suspect that they need your computer specs

1 hour ago, alekai2 said:

It happens if I return to Lobby and then enter the same action district again. I can replicate it t is way. 

that does not happen to me now but on an older computer it did.

8 hours ago, MattScott said:

Unfortunately the bug only appears in end user builds - not development versions.

That means we have been unable to reproduce the problem in a way that gives us enough information on fixing it.

Will giving twitch video of that, with timestamp of when it's happening, help at all?

10 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We have been actively working on this.

However, it is one of our high priority issues to fix, and we will continue to hunt for the problem.

Thanks,
Matt

Only way to reproduce is to start a fresh APB:R session and then joining fightclub and play a round and then join a mission district afterwards. This is the culprit. I don't think it always happens but if it happens it because of this.

Edited by Gateron

This been around for long time, Since riot was introduced.

Edited by cheater

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Disable all the contact markers.

i have had them disabled for ever.. I have never faced this issue.

1 hour ago, Seedy said:

i have had them disabled for ever.. I have never faced this issue.

Yup same. Had them always disabled, will only ever very rarely have this issue. Maybe once a month.

• Thanks 1

It usually happens when I switch to another character more than two times 

It usually happens for me if I switch characters more than twice.