Sign in to follow this  
PitterPatter

My solution for the imminent death of APB.

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Horses when?

Ive seen enough artificial inseminations to know where this is going...

6 minutes ago, Signarly said:

Uwotm8?

Gg ez bois. No more visible threat segregation. Aka threat based servers dissolved. His choice is better, but mine was based on them having to not make something new.

U server wat

@Flight You can close this now if you want. Matt's newest post has quenched my need for drastic changes. We just shit posting now.

2 hours ago, Signarly said:

I mean I'm not looking for discussion especially with this community that cant even get it through their thick skulls that protecting new players from veterans is more important than protecting trash veterans from better veterans. Maybe it's because the only people left playing are veteran silvers on Jericho/fight clubbers and the EU players.  

Oh well. Back to the other hundreds of better games out there with better game mechanics. Hopefully one day LO will completely ignore you lot and fix the game.

I refuse to say lets solve this by throwing others under the bus.

fairness for all is important

otherwise you would only swap out one way to chase people off of apb with another  , and that clearly doesn't fix anything but only changes how it happens while the end result is the same

12 minutes ago, Signarly said:

Gg ez bois. No more visible threat segregation. Aka threat based servers dissolved. His choice is better, but mine was based on them having to not make something new.

phasing is already planed because not just threat but population has to be considered and many other games already have phasing and it works

21 minutes ago, Signarly said:

Uwotm8?

Ggez??? Enjoy loading screens every time ur match iz rdy m88888, r8?

Im not trying that.

Problem is not threat segregarion or even threat if not the lack of players. If game manage to survive that change... i will be surprised.

Remember the lag increase switching districts. 

Meh enjoy it  enjoy craping the game.

Edited by BlueB

7 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

I refuse to say lets solve this by throwing others under the bus.

fairness for all is important

otherwise you would only swap out one way to chase people off of apb with another  , and that clearly doesn't fix anything but only changes how it happens while the end result is the same

phasing is already planed because not just threat but population has to be considered and many other games already have phasing and it works

Yeah I hadn't heard of the whole plan but from what Matt said it sounds good. No more hiding in bronze for the 255 silvers.

24 minutes ago, Signarly said:

Yeah I hadn't heard of the whole plan but from what Matt said it sounds good. No more hiding in bronze for the 255 silvers.

what MattScott said sounds good to me too

Edited by Fortune Runner

I'm not Flight, but I'll still close the thread as per OP request

~@mayii

• Thanks 1