Sign in to follow this  
IROCkiller

The APB VR mode that no one asked for

thanks @Yoss for this absolutely horrible idea. I would have done missions but this was so intensive that my PC crashed hard.

• Like 1

I can smell the intensifying intensity of ERP opportunities you're emerging with this.

Just now, Pinpuce said:

I can smell the intensifying intensity of ERP opportunities you're emerging with this.

y tho

unsubscribe 

imagine playing VR on a VR computer, and VR on a VR computer using VR?

lol took me a second to figure out what was going on.  At first it just looked like you were screen pointing with a cell phone, but then I realized that you were playing APB on a PC in VR.  It's neat, but it looks painful to play.

If you want see APB in VR I have a Waterfront map in VRChat.  It's not done and horribly unoptimized at the moment but there's a few drivable cars scattered around.  If you ever want to pop in and check it out I could give you a join link.  Just don't look toward the Villaneuva unless you wanna puke from the frame rate dropping.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Goabea said:

y tho

I really couldn't tell you

10 hours ago, Glaciers said:

unsubscribe 

You have unsubscribed from shitty ideas that no one should do.

8 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

that looks painful to do

It was better before I streamed it, i got at least 50 fps constantly

6 hours ago, Alani said:

imagine playing VR on a VR computer, and VR on a VR computer using VR?

New goal for me

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

hINaY7r.png

jk, looks fun.... if vomiting is your thing 😛

Introducing the APB Vomit Comet: just do VR

47 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

lol took me a second to figure out what was going on.  At first it just looked like you were screen pointing with a cell phone, but then I realized that you were playing APB on a PC in VR.  It's neat, but it looks painful to play.

If you want see APB in VR I have a Waterfront map in VRChat.  It's not done and horribly unoptimized at the moment but there's a few drivable cars scattered around.  If you ever want to pop in and check it out I could give you a join link.  Just don't look toward the Villaneuva unless you wanna puke from the frame rate dropping.

I'd check it out, gotta get my APB character into VR chat. Is that even possible?

40 minutes ago, IROCkiller said:

I'd check it out, gotta get my APB character into VR chat. Is that even possible?

i'm sure it is with how many guides there are both for exporting / converting apb characters and also making custom vrchat characters, it would just need to be rigged properly.

Edited by Uru!

58 minutes ago, IROCkiller said:

Yup it's very possible. I've gotten a few of my characters into the game as well as Brittney Bloodrose, Tiptoe, Trick, and Treat.  My main VRChat avatar is a cat costume that I made in APB and did some heavy editing to in blender.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 1

Come back when you have VR viewpoint in the actual game and not in a virtual desktop.

Edited by Glubbable

5 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Yup it's very possible. I've gotten a few of my characters into the game as well as Brittney Bloodrose, Tiptoe, Trick, and Treat.  My main VRChat avatar is a cat costume that I made in APB and did some heavy editing to in blender.

Nice! Apparently my rank is too low to upload avatars, so that sucks. DM the waterfront link!

4 hours ago, Glubbable said:

Come back when you have VR viewpoint in the actual game and not in a virtual desktop.

That's one thing that's not so likely to happen. With how disorienting this was, I'd hate to actually be floating behind a character/car.

Sign in to follow this