Sign in to follow this  
xPanzerShrekx

Ramraiding: What am I doing wrong?

I've heard ramraiding is a great way to earn money as a Criminal, but my ingame experiences have differed. I drop off at $2500 at Notoriety 4 to avoid the Enforcers that sometimes prowl around empty districts to witness ramraiders. But, I've found my earnings are very sub-par for time invested, and a few good missions could provide the same cash along with standing and role leveling bonuses. How do I improve my ramraiding?

41 minutes ago, xPanzerShrekx said:

I've heard ramraiding is a great way to earn money as a Criminal, but my ingame experiences have differed. I drop off at $2500 at Notoriety 4 to avoid the Enforcers that sometimes prowl around empty districts to witness ramraiders. But, I've found my earnings are very sub-par for time invested, and a few good missions could provide the same cash along with standing and role leveling bonuses. How do I improve my ramraiding?

Are you playing at Citadel? I can show you how to ramraid effectively you want....

1 hour ago, xPanzerShrekx said:

At N 5 you make the most money

Also if you have a group of friends  that  ram raid with you  who stick close to each other then there are safety in numbers , unless someone witnesses with their own group.

It’s been a while since I’ve ram-raided, but you’ll want premium and I believe i used to go to 50k before drop off with n5.

youll just have to keep checking the map for enforcers or just battle it out with them 

It's just not worth the high risk of getting fvcked over by whoever decides it's their money instead of yours imo.

• Like 1

Its easiest with 2-4 people. Someone just holds all the money and drops at max notoriety. The other 2 keep farming til they hit their money goal then they get max notoriety and lets the money holder kill them both, rinse, repeat. Pays pretty well really fast if the group is there to help 1 person get all the money vs splitting it multiple ways.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xPanzerShrekx said:

How do I improve my ramraiding?

stop ramraiding :^)

• Like 1

Friendly reminder that ram raiding in empty districts is exploiting a broken game mechanic.

here is a few videos on youtube explaining how to ram raid, in the first vid, the guy talks about the one thing i always tell noobs, while im taking their van btw , get van you own!

here is another vid

here is on that claims to get 100k an hr

good luck hunting

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Friendly reminder that ram raiding in empty districts is exploiting a broken game mechanic.

Since when?! 😵 Thats the first time i heard that in playing APB since 9 years...

Lol, i doesnt know....

Because in real life it would be logical to ramraid storefronts in abandoned citys too...

2 hours ago, ShaiShai said:

here is a few videos on youtube explaining how to ram raid, in the first vid, the guy talks about the one thing i always tell noobs, while im taking their van btw , get van you own!

here is another vid

here is on that claims to get 100k an hr

good luck hunting

Making 120k in one hour is really no Problem.

3 hours ago, Ohshii said:

Its easiest with 2-4 people. Someone just holds all the money and drops at max notoriety. The other 2 keep farming til they hit their money goal then they get max notoriety and lets the money holder kill them both, rinse, repeat. Pays pretty well really fast if the group is there to help 1 person get all the money vs splitting it multiple ways.

There is still another method but yours is the common variant...

If you really want to make bank without having to worry about people taking your stash you could do the cheeky way.

Get two PCs (or you and a friend)

1 Enf - 1 Crim

Raid with crim then give the stash when it's near 2.5k to the enfo so he can keep it "safe". 

(pray you don't get DC'd)

When you reach like 500k or more go N5 and kill the Enf near the drop to minimize the chance of getting witnessed.

EZ money

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Glaciers said:

stop ramraiding :^)

^

Just start being good at something. Making themes, symbols, clothing or cars and start sellin. 

..Or just play FC all day

1 hour ago, SpeedyCat said:

Since when?! 😵 Thats the first time i heard that in playing APB since 9 years...

Just a guess, but I'm assuming the devs didn't include a free money for one faction design into the game.

Ram raid in financial, near Javez. More than plenty stores to ram raid. 

After you get enough cash (I used to go to atleast 20k), go near drop off and reach N5 by mugging citizens.

Premium is a must.

And buy your own van and add capacity mod. So your van will have 25 slots for items to store

6 years ago I think it took me not even a hour to do that

Edited by wHisHi

47 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Just a guess, but I'm assuming the devs didn't include a free money for one faction design into the game.

It’s free money for the veteran enforcers that come in and wreck someone’s day.

ram-raiding all day is tedious work.

i think you’re stretching a bit calling out ram-raiders in empty district 🤔

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Iosono said:

i think you’re stretching a bit calling out ram-raiders in empty district 🤔

Most ram raiders do. 

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

You dont think about that there are cops arround which are corrupted... because they can work together with ramraiding crims so that they dont arrest them and cash in all the crims money they where payd by the crims with goods, that they can cash in for themself and the advantage is, that the Enfos can get up to multiplyer 1.8 without getting N5 ✌😝😎

55 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

Ram raid in financial, near Javez. More than plenty stores to ram raid. 

After you get enough cash (I used to go to atleast 20k), go near drop off and reach N5 by mugging citizens.

Premium is a must.

And buy your own van and add capacity mod. So your van will have 25 slots for items to store

6 years ago I think it took me not even a hour to do that

Indeed..., there is still another method to get much money....

2 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

If you really want to make bank without having to worry about people taking your stash you could do the cheeky way.

Get two PCs (or you and a friend)

1 Enf - 1 Crim

Raid with crim then give the stash when it's near 2.5k to the enfo so he can keep it "safe". 

(pray you don't get DC'd)

When you reach like 500k or more go N5 and kill the Enf near the drop to minimize the chance of getting witnessed.

EZ money

This is what i meant, only one method is left and not mentioned, which gives you a little more money.

And btw, if you get a DC, you drop your money in the District. If you are fast enough, you can be lucky to rejoining and pick it up xD

2 hours ago, SpeedyCat said:

You dont think about that there are cops arround which are corrupted... because they can work together with ramraiding crims so that they dont arrest them and cash in all the crims money they where payd by the crims with goods, that they can cash in for themself and the advantage is, that the Enfos can get up to multiplyer 1.8 without getting N5 ✌😝😎

Thats too meta for me.

luckily for me I am on Joker so I can choose any number of districts and no one would ever bother me farming at N5 for hours.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, illgot said:

luckily for me I am on Joker so I can choose any number of districts and no one would ever bother me farming at N5 for hours.

all that free money for all those cool legendaries but there's no one to shoot :(((((((

Sign in to follow this