ToxicDeity

district login loads forever

so I'm now on day two since the patch of not being able to get into NA servers my EU logs are fine but NA locks up at the connecting to district part of the loading screen. all started after the patch when I got DCed mid mission since then I can't play. tried running the repair tool updating again and using the normal and advance launcher no changes. Any updates on this? and is anyone else having this issues? I would like to be about to play with my team again and not having to deal with EU latency just to play the game..

I'm having trouble getting into the district.

we all are idk how people are playing its been 15 minutes of Entering District: Financial....

ended up "fixing" my issue my self by using a VPN to change my location to NY however if i try to go back to my location of choice for my fastest connection the issue come back. hopefully this helps some of my friends here that can't get in since we never got a response from LO.

Where are you trying to connect from, this sounds like a blocked route so more details as to location, ISP, ... could be helpful to try and get this resolved fully

i know this is semi old but i was unable to log in then like everyone else and how that dude said he changed his location to ny well im from ny and i couldnt log in either so..