Pop in NA.... When is the EU Merge? LOL

2 hours ago, Acornie said:

... Are you sure you get better ms in Citadel? Pretty sure you're in the small minority of people from Han if so

i get 140-200 in citadel..which is WAY better than 400.

I would be willing to pay up to 50 bucks to have my characters reviewed and transferred to citadel. This would please whomever wants to play on citadel, but would also kill NA entirely for others, pop wise. There is no good choice here it seems.

4 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

I would be willing to pay up to 50 bucks to have my characters reviewed and transferred to citadel. This would please whomever wants to play on citadel, but would also kill NA entirely for others, pop wise. There is no good choice here it seems.

I get 23 MS in Jericho. I love everything about it.

I get 150 MS in Citadel. I hate everything about it.

Yet, I am still willing to transfer if it means I don't have to play against the same 3 people for 2 weeks, and maybe I can play in financial. Stopped playing Jericho myself about 6 months ago because of the constant lag, and now they seem to have it fixed and there's barely anyone playing.

On 7/12/2019 at 8:21 AM, a Pair of Socks said:

kocKkFv.png

Posted Friday at 08:21 AM

maybe go get a job, or go school/college/uni or something yeno?? most people actually have something to on a Friday at 8am instead of playing video games

(this was prolly like 7am or earlier your time which is dumb af to post tbh)

1 hour ago, iRawwwN said:

maybe go get a job, or go school/college/uni or something yeno?? most people actually have something to on a Friday at 8am instead of playing video games

Ok, so what's the excuse when the population is barely filling a lobby at 7 PM EST on a saturday night during the summer?

2 hours ago, UnawarePolarBear said:

Ok, so what's the excuse when the population is barely filling a lobby at 7 PM EST on a saturday night during the summer?

game is dying ?_? there is no excuse for that lol just a really poor argument/reason to complain about low population during a time where the majority of people have IRL things to do lol

On 7/12/2019 at 1:46 PM, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

You know Citadel pop drops just as low in the off-hours, right? Jericho pop is obv hurting, but taking a picture during the lowest pop time of the day is a little disingenuous.

Top is EU and Bottom is NA.

ps7G25z.png

Pictures of the pops at the same ish times. 

dUuFxo1.png

As you can see NA is deader than the Horse that G1 beat into Oblivion, at all times throughout the day.  Ill be editing more later tonight at 7:03pm EDT just to prove my case more :^)

Merged.

2 hours ago, UnawarePolarBear said:

This post I just made is for you ❤️

Merged.

31 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

game is dying ?_? there is no excuse for that lol just a really poor argument/reason to complain about low population during a time where the majority of people have IRL things to do lol

Then explain my pics

Merged.

3 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

I dont work on Fridays because I bust my patootie Monday Through Thursday working graveyard shift for 48 hours 🙂   Earn about 600 a week, its pretty great~

Merged.

On 7/13/2019 at 12:52 AM, Fortune Runner said:

blah blah blah

Here, I fixed the post just for you sweety ❤️

30 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

As you can see NA is deader than the Horse that G1 beat into Oblivion, at all times throughout the day.  Ill be editing more later tonight at 7:03pm EDT just to prove my case more :^)

Then explain my pics

I dont work on Fridays because I bust my patootie Monday Through Thursday working graveyard shift for 48 hours 🙂   Earn about 600 a week, its pretty great~

I'm not saying you're wrong, the game is dying on both servers. I'm just saying you arguing about the population for not being there while, again, THE MAJORITY of people don't work dumb shifts like that.  

Wow, you work your patootie off for so much $!!! Wow, crazy!!! 600$!!! amazing! 

I really don't care about how much you earn, or that you 'bust your patootie' for. All I'm saying is that you are in the minority, therefore you shouldn't expect that there will be a ton of people online. It'd be me playing some Korean game at my regular time and me complaining everyone is in school or work. hahaha you're delusional to think you're being reasonable.

12 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

I'm not saying you're wrong, the game is dying on both servers. I'm just saying you arguing about the population for not being there while, again, THE MAJORITY of people don't work dumb shifts like that.  

Wow, you work your patootie off for so much $!!! Wow, crazy!!! 600$!!! amazing! 

I really don't care about how much you earn, or that you 'bust your patootie' for. All I'm saying is that you are in the minority, therefore you shouldn't expect that there will be a ton of people online. It'd be me playing some Korean game at my regular time and me complaining everyone is in school or work. hahaha you're delusional to think you're being reasonable.

Your first reply is completely moot because Ive posted pictures of the population at the same times of day on each server and will be adding more pictures at the same times of each days relative to both generalized locations of the servers.

Your second reply is funny though because it shows that youre upset with me because your trash talk failed as Im actually doing something with my life other than no life apb for eClout. Either way though, I do value your opinion and you taking the time to reply to my thread ❤️

1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

blah blah blah

oh. its you. you're still here.

invite your friends then or somebody

then there will be more people.

Top is EU and Bottom is NA.

ps7G25z.png

Pictures of the pops at the same ish times. 

dUuFxo1.png

Merged.

This post I just made is for you ❤️

Merged.

Then explain my pics

Merged.

Merged.

Here, I fixed the post just for you sweety ❤️

Sucks to be NA player haha

If you can call yourself "player" if you can play 1 time in week

Almost 4 full districts during sunday prime time. Ye dead af

EDIT:

nvmd that was Obeya lul

Edited by NoobQueen

Your first reply is completely moot because Ive posted pictures of the population at the same times of day on each server and will be adding more pictures at the same times of each days relative to both generalized locations of the servers.

Your second reply is funny though because it shows that youre upset with me because your trash talk failed as Im actually doing something with my life other than no life apb for eClout. Either way though, I do value your opinion and you taking the time to reply to my thread ❤️

Your thread is based on the first post you made, hence my reply. Had you of posted the other images in your OP maybe I wouldn't have said anything... but ya didn't. 

I'm not trash talking you. I'm just saying that's nothing impressive, especially if you're "working your patootie off" for that money. It's not like I'm no-lifing APB either, considering: 

bb027563527171559e4836c40af0a06b.png

And like 5hrs of those were yesterday while I was playing Civ: 5 and doing IRL things. 

Yet again, yeah the game is dying. I don't get why you've made so many threads over the past few months about it, as if we're not aware. Maybe just don't play the game if you have such a problem with it? Is it really that difficult?

13 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

Sucks to be NA player haha

If you can call yourself "player" if you can play 1 time in week

We used to laugh at Han like this... See how that turned out?

4 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

We used to laugh at Han like this... See how that turned out?

Its just..obvious..

NA will become Han very very very soon, dead, empty and waiting for developers hand to raise it from ashes

2 minutes ago, wHisHi said:

Its just..obvious..

NA will become Han very very very soon, dead, empty and waiting for developers hand to raise it from ashes

NA already IS Han. 

Citadel is next. 😛

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

NA already IS Han. 

Citadel is next. 😛

Ohh, my friend, please, say that after your server completely dies 😄

59 minutes ago, NoobQueen said:

Almost 4 full districts during sunday prime time. Ye dead af

EDIT:

nvmd that was Obeya lul

LMAO ikr???

Merged.

56 minutes ago, iRawwwN said:

Your thread is based on the first post you made, hence my reply. Had you of posted the other images in your OP maybe I wouldn't have said anything... but ya didn't. 

I'm not trash talking you. I'm just saying that's nothing impressive, especially if you're "working your patootie off" for that money. It's not like I'm no-lifing APB either, considering: 

bb027563527171559e4836c40af0a06b.png

And like 5hrs of those were yesterday while I was playing Civ: 5 and doing IRL things. 

Yet again, yeah the game is dying. I don't get why you've made so many threads over the past few months about it, as if we're not aware. Maybe just don't play the game if you have such a problem with it? Is it really that difficult?

Fail troll has failed.  GG /dab

2 hours ago, wHisHi said:

Ohh, my friend, please, say that after your server completely dies 😄

See you in a few weeks 😛

EU at 2am on a Monday is still more populated than NA on a good Weekday afternoon xd

Edited by Guest

30 users view on forum and just 29 in NA financial district.

If the forum is more populated than an action district means just one thing:

• Forum is more friendly.

Could be a solution,  an integration with forum and ingame stuff could be an help for keep people sticked to game.

• Game doesnT show great news often, but forum have always something nice to read.

I Remember ,during the roleplay for be Major of San Paro, that Forum carryed people in game ,just for see how the electoral debate was developed (car,dressing ,symbols around city, and some nice fight UnderRAted vs Oversight Clans ,supporting their votes with fire guns 😄 ) but also the viceversa, Game carryed people in forum for show the amazing social fever around vote (video , debate, joke around )

there is a reason why kids never leave the teddybear alone but always forget meals somewhere.

meal should be vital and useful should have the priority, instead the toy should be "secondary".

Now apb lost its appeal, for a ton of unfriendly moves.

From a surrogate of Second Life with Guns now is a surrogate of a shooter blue vs red of 99'.

Solution is just approach to be wide friendly, listening ALL community, not just the same 4 "veterans"  that ask just new JMB.

On 7/12/2019 at 7:33 AM, a Pair of Socks said:

Id take the shittier ping for being able to atleast face not the same 10 people every single day.

If you take issue with being stomped by the same 10 people every day, and those 10 people are Jericho players, i can assure you that your experience on Citadel wont be any better.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

See you in a few weeks 😛

or if that happens all the gold dethreater trolls would be gone then we can start a new apb and bring in a lot of new players

new players new meta

burn down the kingdom and build a new one

20 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

or if that happens all the gold dethreater trolls would be gone then we can start a new apb and bring in a lot of new players

new players new meta

burn down the kingdom and build a new one

Vive la Révolution!!!

On 7/15/2019 at 4:09 PM, CookiePuss said:

Vive la Révolution!!!

people are making more posts about the population but arent getting downvoted xdddd