Pop in NA.... When is the EU Merge? LOL

Top is EU and Bottom is NA.

ps7G25z.png

Pictures of the pops at the same ish times. 

dUuFxo1.png

As you can see NA is deader than the Horse that G1 beat into Oblivion, at all times throughout the day.  Ill be editing more later tonight at 7:03pm EDT just to prove my case more :^)

Edited by Guest

ikr....

At least let us transfer money or legendary guns or only characters to citadel man. I just joined a month ago after a 4 month break and im already thinking of taking another another break off thin game due to this low pop of NA which causes other problems for me such as difficulty in customizing my char due to less no. of symbol and clothing designers,less no. of legendary gun sellers and traders, less drama on world chat, sometimes silvers districts are dead and as a gold i cant even play....its just no fun. 

Edited by foscor77
  • Like 1

Id take the shittier ping for being able to atleast face not the same 10 people every single day.

You know Citadel pop drops just as low in the off-hours, right? Jericho pop is obv hurting, but taking a picture during the lowest pop time of the day is a little disingenuous.

• Like 5

If that does happen then i might as well not come back so rip internet connection.................

Edited by ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™
  • Thanks 1

Why are you still playing this game? LOLOLOLOL

You want to play at 200 ms? Be my guest.

And no, we not gonna migrate to USA. Pretty sure half of CItadel will be gone when such merge to USA would happen.

Edited by Mitne

I would play on Jericho. I've always like the people there,. but now with the low population, I really don't see the point.

And yes, I know that makes me part of the problem,. and I am really sorry for it :c

21 minutes ago, Eisena said:

I would play on Jericho. I've always like the people there,. but now with the low population, I really don't see the point.

And yes, I know that makes me part of the problem,. and I am really sorry for it :c

Nah, I get it, Its not fun playing against the same 20 sweaty tryhards everyday and also because of the low pop there hasnt been any new content on the player marketplace for months and months on end.

Merged.

9 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

You know Citadel pop drops just as low in the off-hours, right? Jericho pop is obv hurting, but taking a picture during the lowest pop time of the day is a little disingenuous.

Its not the lowest point lmao.  Theres only 167 people online right now and its around the time when everyones getting off of work / home from work.  It got down to only 60 people total on that night anyway and even during " low points on EU " yall still have 3x the Population than NA.

Hell, I sat down and crunched some numbers just as an example; theres only 154 symbols on the MP on NA and most of them are literally the same ones that have been up on there for the past six months plus whereas symbols on EU were 466 in total.  At that moment you guys literally have 6x the population of NA.

Its so dead that even on a Saturday that theres barely able a single silver server to be up at one time and if theres just a few more people on you run into the issue that you cant even play the game because you cant join the damn server. NOT TO MENTION its even harder to spam join a full server lmao.  

Merged.

3 hours ago, Mitne said:

And no, we not gonna migrate to USA. Pretty sure half of CItadel will be gone when such merge to USA would happen.

Nah, merge NA with EU. I really wouldnt mind the 120ping if I could actually not verse the same exact person every single game for hours on end and be able to see new content on the MP for once.

Merged.

6 hours ago, Valkyrja- said:

So 4 am pst and 7 am est when people are either asleep or going to work.. You are a wonderful person. This explains alot. Now don't post for another two-four weeks. You hit your dumb post quota

As stated above, Low time or not, barely able to fill a single server / impossible to join a single one populated server.  Fullest Ive seen FC in the times is 10-11 lmao. 

Merged.

7 hours ago, Lato said:

Why are you still playing this game? LOLOLOLOL

Because I enjoy APB when there isnt the same 20 tryhards on every single day ruining the game for everyone xd

19 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Nah, I get it, Its not fun playing against the same 20 sweaty tryhards everyday and also because of the low pop there hasnt been any new content on the player marketplace for months and months on end.

I'm glad you understand Mr Pair

I think if they were to merge EU with NA, at least half of the combined pop would quit because of higher ping.

Someones going to get hit with a higher ping.

1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Nah, merge NA with EU. I really wouldnt mind the 120ping if I could actually not verse the same exact person every single game for hours on end and be able to see new content on the MP for once.

You all gonna be effectively pushed to silver. Such micro-stutters from 100 ms alone can throw you off-balance.

I suffered it first-hand for some time.

Also Australians gonna suffer even more. Probably only gain are on Asians - dunno why they didn't put them on Citadel after Han. Probably to fix Jericho pop.

But still, seriously. Bad. Idea. Either way one side gonna be hurt by that merge.

Edited by Mitne

there will be no server merge .

11 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

kocKkFv.png

because 3 am is an active time to play.......

RIOT......not that everyone likes it of course

As stated above, Low time or not, barely able to fill a single server / impossible to join a single one populated server.  Fullest Ive seen FC in the times is 10-11 lmao. 

A.K.A.  basement bum XD

19 minutes ago, Westford said:

I think if they were to merge EU with NA, at least half of the combined pop would quit because of higher ping.

Someones going to get hit with a higher ping.

never take mismatched socks seriously

5 minutes ago, olo said:

there will be no server merge .

phasing but not server merge

3 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

phasing but not server merge

game accounts will be able to connect to different servers located in different locations around the world .

6 hours ago, Mitne said:

I'm playing from the USA and only getting 80-120ms depending on the district and time of day. Another person in my friend group is from Cali and gets 160ms at worst. Entirely playable, but shouldn't be forced upon people.

EDIT: Also as someone who came from Jericho to Citadel, I didn't drop from Gold or even begin playing like a Silver, even at 120ms with 5 packet loss (thanks Comcast lul)

Edited by Similarities

13 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

kocKkFv.png

Yea they voted me down as well rofl. Ppl dont get that its going to happen one way or another. Anyone remember han?

• Like 1

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

Ppl dont get that its going to happen one way or another. 

Another, and it's called phasing and has been planned for over a year now. 

If anyone wants real numbers go to will.io/apb 

Lowpoint Friday morning: EU was 52 players @10:30pm CT: NA was 54 @6:00am CT. EU's Peak 636 @2:30pm: NA 248 @10:00pm (ngl that's pretty bad for Friday, actually for both servers) and it took until 8pm CT for NA's pop to overtake EU numberwise. Not implying anything specific just giving actual numbers from the site you can verify yourself 

• Like 1

this is what we will be up against in citadel, nty x100

jericho has no pop because its laggy, normally my kdr will be around 50:1 now my kdr is 1:1 if im lucky because guns dont do any damage

apparently twitch doesnt work here

or atleast let us transfer our items..
yall merged my character to jerchio from Han
i get 400 ping there...
Ive spent 2500 hours and gained alot of legendaries and stuff..
but i cant play there with 400 ping..
Can you let me f£kin transfer my items if not character to citadel?

54DAC6E111BB1334F07564CEA795B766C05415E6

not gona lie. this shit is stupid and annoying.

i dont like being forced to play fight club when i rather do missions with friends

and also why the fuck is riot not shown here? people would probably play riot if they saw how many people were in the fucking district instead of pretending it doesnt exist entirely. no wonder no one plays it lmao

On 7/13/2019 at 12:52 AM, WaIeed007 said:

or atleast let us transfer our items..
yall merged my character to jerchio from Han
i get 400 ping there...

... Are you sure you get better ms in Citadel? Pretty sure you're in the small minority of people from Han if so