Sign in to follow this  
moxxichixx

my review/tips for RIOT #chixx

Nice job on everything so far but I think a normal BR version of APB would of been better...less puzzles to solves in programming imo and a better and clean result. More rewards other than skins like joker tickets or consumable that you could buy from that contact would be a good option to make more people join the district. Ask an artist of your team (Little Orbit) and tell them to make a nice preset car with mods in it so we can buy it as low rank players or something... Just SOMETHIIIIINNNG. Skins are ok but really it feels empty when this is the only thing showing up. New decals, new car parts, new tattoos, new cars, etc... something new... and you def get 2+ full RIOT district because it WOULD be an alternative way of leveling and gaining rewards without leveling too fast or too slow (implying you make players gain standing when participating a match). A new currency for RIOT specificly would also be great! Wouldn't that be perfect for a MMO!? 

Thank you for reading

tenor.gif?itemid=12040258

Little Orbit throwing cash out the window ^

Edited by moxxichixx
  • Like 1

Tip 1: Add bots into RIOT so that it is not embarrassingly empty most of the time.

Tip 2: Server merge (esp. NA, Citadel) so that RIOT is not embarrassingly empty most of the time.

Tip 3: Get Engine Upgrade done to draw old and new players into the game so that RIOT is not embarrassingly empty most of the time.

Forget with suggestion. Cucks gonna praise LO for fixing fucks-up which shouldn't be problem in first place.

And if I hear one more time about it being "test for EU" I'm gonna explode,

LO went super serious in RIOT and when it blown they gone for "damage control" - but there was supposed to be huge press coverage of RIOT and it was planned that RIOT would replace FC so opsie, cover up didn't go so well, right? First time I hear that sandbox for code should get press coverage or be treated as some major gamemode.

But sure. Let's go damage control. G1 did exactly the same thing.

"But they trieeeeed" ~ Every action related to RIOT LO does, every time the same people falling for it.

They should focus at fixes to game. They are way more competent in my opinion in that manner.

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Forget with suggestion. Cucks gonna praise LO for fixing fucks-up which shouldn't be problem in first place.

And if I hear one more time about it being "test for EU" I'm gonna explode,

LO went super serious in RIOT and when it blown they gone for "damage control" - but there was supposed to be huge press coverage of RIOT and it was planned that RIOT would replace FC.

But sure. Let's go damage control. G1 did exactly the same thing.

"But they trieeeeed" ~ Every action related to RIOT LO does.

They should focus at fixes to game. They are way more competent in my opinion in that manner.

APB is must be a nightmare to work with.. they dont have as many people involved as Dave Jones did and a shit load less money..

I get what your saying man but LO is new to APB in comparison to us ancient dwellers. They will get it right. They just need to play about more. We are going to get everything we want eventually.. and you know what even if we dont, we all still had a great time playing APB. It should have been dead in 2010. We still play it every day.

I bet my hind teeth I will think of APB on my death bed.

Edited by Seedy

5 minutes ago, Seedy said:

APB is must be a nightmare to work with.. they dont have as many people involved as Dave Jones did and a shit load less money..

I get what your saying man but LO is new to APB in comparison to us ancient dwellers. They will get it right. They just need to play about more. We are going to get everything we want eventually.. and you know what even if we dont, we all still had a great time playing APB. It should have been dead in 2010. We still play it every day.

This game is at verge of dying.

Meanwhile they play around with RIOT.

Sorry it's hardly justifable to me, that's all. And sure EU might not be golden pill - but at least it's some proper and more popular start.

Not even telling how much easier it would be for them to do stuff... and if it's easier, it means that they can pump content faster. Not even talking about stability which with each attached shit to overbloated engine we got new problem.

Just recently we had topic where guy even with top tier computer have problem to run this game stable. So well...

We need proper actions and RIOT surely ain't proper action. Adding RIOT looked like totally what old G1 did to me. Aka. not listening to anybody, releasing anyway and then being suprised it flopped.

People didn't left because there was nothing to do. People left because this game got poor developers. Such decisions don't put LO in good light.

Edited by Mitne

7 minutes ago, Mitne said:

This game is at verge of dying.

Meanwhile they play around with RIOT.

Sorry it's hardly justifable to me, that's all. And sure EU might not be golden pill - but at least it's some proper and more popular start.

Not even telling how much easier it would be for them to do stuff... and if it's easier, it means that they can pump content faster. Not even talking about stability which with each attached shit to overbloated engine we got new problem.

Just recently we had topic where guy even with top tier computer have problem to run this game stable. So well...

We need proper actions and RIOT surely ain't proper action. Adding RIOT looked like totally what old G1 did to me. Aka. not listening to anybody, releasing anyway and then being suprised it flopped.

People didn't left because there was nothing to do. People left because this game got poor developers. Such decisions don't put LO in good light.

yea man this is very true and you know what I see exactly that.. But I think LO have learned from the recent RIOT incident and are now seeing that we actually want something and they are going to deliver it. You know as well as I do that LO have done some really good things and they are trying their best right now. I have opinions about G1 and the staff their but these are things I know from having conversations witht he actual original APB devs in the pub in Dundee (where I live).. G1 took on old APB devs probably for the wrong reason. LO are nothing to do with any of them now and have a new direction and attitude. They have pretty bad info from G1. They now see what we want and i am sure Matt and his people will act on what we want.

We all want whats best; me, you them us.. I dont honestly think for Matt and his team that APB is a cash cow like it was for TechMech and his crew.

jk, I totally read everything. And I think you have made some valid points. ^-^

Friendly reminder that had LO not shown up, APB would have shut down completely. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Friendly reminder that had LO not shown up, APB would have shut down completely. 

If LO gonna go the same way, maybe it would be for the better.

Giving it as any point is like praising some big company for buying out some cola brand because there are some customers who still buy it.

Sooner or later it turns unprofitable and it's closed anyway and big business though they gonna make some niche shit.

Edited by Mitne

Protip: You can choose which district you want to join (like, not even kidding, just try) and stop whining about riot being bad when we all expected it to be.

2 hours ago, Mitne said:

If LO gonna go the same way, maybe it would be for the better

You can always quit playing.

But you won't, and that's how I know your statement is B.S.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

You can always quit playing.

But you won't, and that's how I know your statement is B.S.

Well if game would be dead, I wouldn't had choice.

And don't try to be saint. You play as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Mitne

Sign in to follow this