Sign in to follow this  
TackoGirl

Bring the 120 Client Fps BACK! GOD DAMN!!!!!!

@MattScott you said half a year ago that you are working on it, why i can not still set the limit to 120 FPS?
no matter what I set in my system settings I always have 145 fps. I was so happy that I constantly reach 120 and now my computer always tries to reach 145 fps but it does not and that leads to big fps problems!!!!

I would be happy if you could take care of it!😡

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

so youre unhappy that you have too much of a good thing

wish i had that problem i get 60

The only thing what you have to change is buy a Monitor with 144hz :,D than you have the same problem as TackoGirl

Or put the smooth frame rate off if you have a good Monitor with more than 100hz 

18 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

I am sorry about that... 😅 

I'm just a little disappointed he say they work on it, and after half a year it's still not fixed...

Edited by TackoGirl

Perhaps you should buy a new, worse computer. 

What's the problem with setting an FPS limit with RivaTuner?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Shiggi said:

The only thing what you have to change is buy a Monitor with 144hz :,D than you have the same problem as TackoGirl

Or put the smooth frame rate off if you have a good Monitor with more than 100hz 

yeah just no money for it.

too many other things to do first before new toys

5 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

yeah just no money for it.

too many other things to do first before new toys

tenor.gif?itemid=3465092

9 hours ago, nikitos5 said:

What's the problem with setting an FPS limit with RivaTuner?

That's no problem, thank you for it and I'll test it.

The problem is that after half a year it still has not been repaired.

Why do I have to first download a program so I can fix the problem LUL.

Thats not my job 🙅

10 hours ago, TackoGirl said:

@MattScott you said half a year ago that you are working on it, why i can not still set the limit to 120 FPS?
no matter what I set in my system settings I always have 145 fps. I was so happy that I constantly reach 120 and now my computer always tries to reach 145 fps but it does not and that leads to big fps problems!!!!

I would be happy if you could take care of it!😡

cant you limit the FPS in your graphics cards settings? I use Nvidia and I can set it to limit at what I like (i think). I am sure someplace I can set custom Hz.

0u36zSh.jpg

1 minute ago, Seedy said:

cant you limit the FPS in your graphics cards settings? I use Nvidia and I can set it to limit at what I like (i think). I am sure someplace I can set custom Hz.

0u36zSh.jpg

That's what i mean you can set there the limit but ingame it do not change! 😂

1 hour ago, TackoGirl said:

That's no problem, thank you for it and I'll test it.

The problem is that after half a year it still has not been repaired.

Why do I have to first download a program so I can fix the problem LUL.

Thats not my job 🙅

A lot of games don't have a FPS limiter, this is why many use RivaTuner. IDK why you complain so much about this when you can easily fix this problem you're having. Just a simple Google search "How to limit FPS in games" would have helped. 

1 hour ago, TackoGirl said:

That's what i mean you can set there the limit but ingame it do not change! 😂

a right.. thats weird

1 hour ago, gogeo said:

A lot of games don't have a FPS limiter, this is why many use RivaTuner. IDK why you complain so much about this when you can easily fix this problem you're having. Just a simple Google search "How to limit FPS in games" would have helped. 

they were absolutely right that I could have done, but I relied on what Matt said. If someone says that he fixes it then I rely on it and then I like to wait before I try to solve the problem myself.

half a year ago you could still easily set the limit, so I thought will be repaired quickly but they did not care.

You can just set your refresh rate to 120 Hz, use an FPS limiter or just change it in the config file yourself... 3 options...

18 minutes ago, FluttershyI said:

You can just set your refresh rate to 120 Hz, use an FPS limiter or just change it in the config file yourself... 3 options...

And where i can find it on the game config ? 🤔

Ok so is your monitor 120hz? Turn on vsync to get limit it to 120, what's the issue?

Your statement is completely inaccurate; this is not an 'issue' that needs to be 'fixed'. 145 is the highest limit the game can go in order to accommodate us who have 144hz refresh rates

6 minutes ago, Acornie said:

vsync

kindly remove yourself from this discussion 

3 minutes ago, Acornie said:

Ok so is your monitor 120hz? Turn on vsync to get limit it to 120, what's the issue?

Your statement is completely inaccurate; this is not an 'issue' that needs to be 'fixed'. 145 is the highest limit the game can go in order to accommodate us who have 144hz refresh rates

no i have a monitor with 144hz (165hz) and if i put the vsync on the fps gets out of control that does not make it better.

if I set in the invidia settings to 120hz changed nothing in the game.

and as I said this problem needs to be fixed. If Matt scott says he fixes it then it will be a problem.

18 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Don’t fall for this malarchy.

anything over 60 is not going to make you play better.

at any rate, you prolly have smooth frame rate on. Turn it off to get over 60 FPS, but I wouldn’t recommend that because that may look messy 

Edited by Iosono

1 minute ago, TackoGirl said:

and as I said this problem needs to be fixed. If Matt scott says he fixes it then it will be a problem.

You shouldn't expect a game to have a limiter on fps other than v-sync, you're gonna have to find a program to do it, simple as that.

1 minute ago, Acornie said:

You shouldn't expect a game to have a limiter on fps other than v-sync, you're gonna have to find a program to do it, simple as that.

Of course I can expect that 😂 that was still possible half a year ago! why do I have to download as a customer any program now if it was also possible before. And when Matt scott says he fixes it I rely on it

2 minutes ago, TackoGirl said:

Of course I can expect that 😂 that was still possible half a year ago! why do I have to download as a customer any program now if it was also possible before. And when Matt scott says he fixes it I rely on it

If you rely on it then download RivaTuner, LO does not have any obligation to implement this feature. It's more of a luxury than a necessity. I'd advise you to stop complaining about this, you can easily fix it yourself. Don't expect LO to waste dev time on this. 

• Like 1

Alright, I'm trying it out, if I had not been upset I never knew the Afterburner would be good🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

34 minutes ago, Iosono said:

Don’t fall for this malarchy.

anything over 60 is not going to make you play better.

at any rate, you prolly have smooth frame rate on. Turn it off to get over 60 FPS, but I wouldn’t recommend that because that may look messy 

but it looks nicer <33

and yes smooth is on because it freaks out on my comp otherwise because of my monitor.

someday......someday

Sign in to follow this