Anyone have any experience getting an account back that they were locked out of do to not having access to their old email? 

It's been 7 days since I filed my ticket, I'm curious as to how long it's taken for other people....

It's gonna be a while. I sent in a ticket on the 26th and still haven't gotten anything back. I'm still waiting.

They said they would post stats on Fridays for support cases. They still have a big backlog. Hang on little buddy.

Edited by Rumple

2 minutes ago, iPlumbum said:

Holy shit... Yea, it's going to be a hot minute. 

Just now, Rumple said:

They said they would post stats on Fridays for support cases. They still have a big backlog. Hang on little buddy.

I don't really have a choice. I've put way too much $$ into this game to just start anew. 

1 minute ago, Wheresmyaccount said:

I don't really have a choice. I've put way too much $$ into this game to just start anew. 

If anything, it's likely you'll get your case resolved by the time the new anti-cheat is patched. So you'll be prepared for hopefully a better state of the game.

1 minute ago, Wheresmyaccount said:

You won't have to, don't worry.

A buddy of mine on steam just got replied to and was able to get his stuff taken care of.

I have my Enforcer for the time being, so I don't mind waiting for them to reply.

• Like 1

i know of one person who has

mattscotts reply was already posted, but its a pretty time consuming process since they have to verify you without the normal thing they'd usually use for verification

Right support has a bucket trying to empty an ocean's amount of support requests, it will take time. 

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

i know of one person who has

mattscotts reply was already posted, but its a pretty time consuming process since they have to verify you without the normal thing they'd usually use for verification

They they will verify him is through paypal payment ticket numbers, thats what i had to do when i was returning my acc

1 hour ago, Deathshow99 said:

They they will verify him is through paypal payment ticket numbers, thats what i had to do when i was returning my acc

Yea... I didn't use paypal.  I used an old credit card. 

You should have requested the email change before Little Orbit took over.

With the old support system, I got my email changed 2 days after sending a ticket. I didn't even have any transaction info, I just started account personal information as well as the IP addresses and locations from where I've logged in from.

3 minutes ago, Xnetexe said:

With the old support system, I got my email changed 2 days after sending a ticket. I didn't even have any transaction info, I just started account personal information as well as the IP addresses and locations from where I've logged in from.

No one knew G1 was going to get purchased. A LOT of people who can't remember their emails probably stopped playing months or even longer and are now coming back because of the news. 

Looks like its a number queue. What ever your problem is, there is only one department that seems to be answer support tickets. There isn't a a team per support section. 

I make a ticket based on a current purchase of the ARMAS market. I made the purchase and ticket 5 days ago. No response yet.

I'm just assuming since I'm probably one of the few people who added currency recently, purchased something, and making a ticket. I'm taking just as long as everybody else for a response, I will just wait like everybody else until my number is called.

Idk if helpful but, it might be for somebody.

13 hours ago, Xnetexe said:

I did...  Not only that, but they seemingly kept deleting my ticket/request which resulted in me having to re-email them the same info 14-15 times. I eventually just gave up until I heard about the fact that APB might actually get competent management with Little Orbit. 

Edited by Wheresmyaccount

11 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

Finally got it resolved!

Number ?

4 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

How the fuck? they're skipping tickets? I'm #41 and still haven't got a solution due to these stupid separately unban waves.

10 minutes ago, PTCntte said:

How the fuck? they're skipping tickets? I'm #41 and still haven't got a solution due to these stupid separately unban waves.

Maybe it's not in numerical order??  What exactly was your ticket for?

I just needed my email changed due to yahoo being an absolute garbage email service and having jackshit for customer support.

I dont think unbans are being done by tickets. So your ticket numbers may be irrelevant. 

• Like 1

Just now, CookiePuss said:

I dont think unbans are being done by tickets. So your ticket numbers may be irrelevant. 

Seems like it's categorized by the subject, maybe she has faster response due to the small thing she has to change, I just need the unban already and they pushed me right into the second wave.