Sign in to follow this  
cheater

Current patch ( 7.10.2019)

16 minutes ago, Shrub said:

It's client side in my case. This is directly are doing a repair install. Look: 

apologies for phone recording. It might be difficult to see the stuttering given the 30 fps footage but it's there and is severe, there's no reason my fps would be dipping under 100 either which you can see in the counter. Should be rock solid more or less 144 (aside from the periodic garbage collection drops). It's probably due to windows 8.1 but idc enough to upgrade for APB.

Same happens to me and you cant see it in a shadowplay recording, only visible through external recording, I tried on windows 10 V 1703 and V1903, same problem, so I dont think it has to do with windows but has to do with the game.
Same issue on both machines: i7 8700k 5.1ghz all cores + 4x8 3466mhz and i7 7700k 4.4ghz all cores 2x8 3000mhz

Edited by cheater

2 hours ago, TackoGirl said:

120fps is best trust me xD with 145 you got only problems 

@TackoGirl, what is the issue with 144/145? i am running at that and suffer some bad stuttering now as well.

thanks!

Noticed the same issue, although for me it started before the last patch (running a 8700K as well).

Also to input, since yesterdays patch, Instead of one core heating up as the game utilizes one core, All of my cpu cores heat up.

Max is while APB was running: gpkHQat.png

do you see the fall to 90 fps? that's awful! that causes a huge freeze and i have this for years. I bought extra a new cpu but that did not change anything

Edited by TackoGirl

1 minute ago, TackoGirl said:

do you see the fall to 90 fps? that's awful! that causes a huge freeze

The freeze you get is due to server garbage collection, everyone gets those

2 minutes ago, cheater said:

The freeze you get is due to server garbage collection, everyone gets those

and how can i fix that 🙇‍♀️ or can that just fix LO 

1 minute ago, TackoGirl said:

Changing your config can improve your min fps.

You can use the benchmarking feature included with MSI Afterburner to check any changes you make.

15 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Changing your config can improve your min fps.

You can use the benchmarking feature included with MSI Afterburner to check any changes you make.

i have no idea what that brings xD after the benchmark i see my fps and now ? :'D what i have to change now ? 
And which config you mean ? 😕

Edited by TackoGirl

41 minutes ago, TackoGirl said:

The 34 server ms is LO problem, nothing you can do about that.

Edited by cheater
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, cheater said:

The 34 server ms is LO problem, nothing you can do about that.

ohhh oke 😢 thanks

Same thing is happening to me. I even tried joining an empty district and got the same result. My game keeps dropping down from 145 to the 130s, sometimes even 100s despite me not doing anything but standing and looking into a wall.

433f3363cf62fe9f37fc8681d6f45b41.gif

Edit:

same thing is happening when i am browsing the marketplace in social

06bdaabfd44a2d58c919b4c661a6d7d2.gif

Edited by Parthian

Getting this issue even in the spawn select screen, Something is messed up within the game.

https://youtu.be/HLuQinSNVfc

Edited by cheater

18 hours ago, cheater said:

cant stand people like you who cant afford a 800 euro pc to run the game, your critique has nothing to do with the problem that half of the community is having

Yeah cause in Poland 800 euro is twice minimal salary and I use up 95% of my salary. So yeah. High performance PC is out of my way

Imagine rest of fucking world (Russia is great example).

But hey. Everyone needs to have Ryzen to play game on 2010 engine, duh...

This game at current engine don't have excuses to run as trash for years. It eats up resources for no visible gain.

Edited by Mitne

18 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Yeah cause in Poland 800 euro is twice minimal salary and I use up 95% of my salary. So yeah. High performance PC is out of my way

Imagine rest of fucking world (Russia is great example).

But hey. Everyone needs to have Ryzen to play game on 2010 engine, duh...

This game at current engine don't have excuses to run as trash for years. It eats up resources for no visible gain.

Didnt ask

11 hours ago, Alani said:

plus im interested in how u get '140 fps' when the game locks at 120

this was changed months ago, last year actually iirc

• Thanks 1

I usually tend not question Apb and it's performance but I'm inclined to agree with you that one of the patches fricked up performance... but I feel like I've been having these drops that you're talking about all this week. I thought it was Jericho's servers tbh

Oh phew so its not just me. Ive been getting this 20fps drop and mini game stutter every minute or so since a few weeks ago, exactly like what its like in the clips in this thread. Even standing still in social it happens.

Side note: at least it seems they have fixed the 30 minute d/c problem as it hasnt happened to me for a while. Oh nope not fixed

Edited by Raichu

Sign in to follow this