Sign in to follow this  
moxxichixx

WOW the patch.

The patch is really awesome thank you for actually caring about players and tweaking some stuff. Thank you again LO......... OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

The following guns now have permanent unlocks in the Joker Store

• Colby .45 AP now sells for 6,000 JT and 60,000 APB$
  • AR-97 'Misery' JT1 now sells for 6,000 JT and 60,000 APB$
  • AR-97 'Misery' JT3 now sells for 10,000 JT and 100,000 APB$

giphy.gif

p.s. I hope to see more players play RIOT on NA... I like the mode and people are noob so it's easy for me.

p.s. I am also silver rank but I'm godly.

and platinum in apex legends and queue time is very long... but I still get a Q... not like apb lulw

Edited by moxxichixx
GIF
  • Like 1

Maybe the engine upgrade got priority? I dunno about their teams and all, anyway, just saying but it's the same on Citadel with the current Riot version (people leave it after maxing the contact?).

New riot in the engine upgrade?! 😃

6 minutes ago, Jazeker said:

Maybe the engine upgrade got priority? I dunno about their teams and all, anyway, just saying but it's the same on Citadel with the current Riot version (people leave it after maxing the contact?).

New riot in the engine upgrade?! 😃

They have separate teams working on different aspects of the game.  The Engine Upgrade crew isn't working on Riot. 

I agree though, good patch this time around.  The permanent .45 was a really good choice for the Joker Store.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

They have separate teams working on different aspects of the game.  The Engine Upgrade crew isn't working on Riot.

Aah ok. Now that you mention it, I think I've read the post... but I forgot. 😃

Edited by Jazeker
:)

3 minutes ago, Jazeker said:

Aah ok. Now that you mention it, I think I've read the post... but I forgot. 😃

At this point I'm actually pretty curious how many separate teams they have.  The ones we know of are the Engine Upgrade team, Riot team, Art team (working on the visuals for the EU), The Australian team that's working on the Unreal 4 rebuild(or APB 2 as Matt refers to it), and that's about all I can think of off the top of my head.  What Matt calls APB2 isn't a sequel or anything, it's just easier to call it that than "The Unreal 4 Ground Up Rebuild".

Sign in to follow this