And whereis the RIOT ARG Title and Skin? 😵

45 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

did you  check your in game mail.

Checked...

Title is supposed to be sent out tomorrow, not today.

I'm sure they are manually sending it to everyone. I received mine earlier. 

Hi all,

All Firecracker titles on our list went out today. If you haven’t received it, go ahead and open a ticket with Support.

We will start sending all the ARG Tier 2 individual codes tomorrow. Each code unlocks one Redhill weapon skin and the Conspiracy symbol set. These need to be hand delivered. We appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Matt

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

All Firecracker titles on our list went out today. If you haven’t received it, go ahead and open a ticket with Support.

We will start sending all the ARG Tier 2 individual codes tomorrow. Each code unlocks one Redhill weapon skin and the Conspiracy symbol set. These need to be hand delivered. We appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Matt

I was wondering why this wasn't announced, good to hear that's what the symbols are for.

Conspiracy symbol set

i can t wait tomorrow 😉   thx

11 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

5 hours ago, Vnight said:

you are all a bunch of fucking firecrackheads, most of you literally deserve this tittle. For FREEE, imagine it taking away from the likes of you an proper title finally reaching some meaning, and here we are, struggling to gain humiliation indirectly!

Hello mr mod, gonna delete me now again?

Matt I don't like your concept , I don't like what you do with simple annual events . always in the shadow of G1 with 30 million players wound up .

delete , ban account as a hindrance is not a solution .

The first amendment to the U.S. Constitution States: "Congress shall not make any law relating to the establishment of religion, or prohibiting its free confession, or restricting the freedom of speech or the press, or the right of the people to assemble peacefully and petition the government to satisfy complaints."

Edited by olo

43 minutes ago, olo said:

The first amendment to the U.S. Constitution States: "Congress shall not make any law relating to the establishment of religion, or prohibiting its free confession, or restricting the freedom of speech or the press, or the right of the people to assemble peacefully and petition the government to satisfy complaints."

irrelevant, this is a private company not a government

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

Matt Scott owns San Paro, what are you on about? 

I feel a deep desire for tittles too.

However, I don't think I'll ever have the pleasure of actually engaging with any of them.

5 hours ago, Glaciers said:

the Constitution is created for people , freedom of thought and speech is guaranteed to everyone

12 minutes ago, olo said:

the Constitution is created for people , freedom of thought and speech is guaranteed to everyone

Constitution applies to the government, not private business.   Should hit up a library every once in a while.

Just now, SkittyM said:

Constitution applies to the government, not private business.   Should hit up a library every once in a while.

Good luck.

you have the right to insult and humiliate everyone , to provide false facts , to deceive consumers , to conduct business in a non-legal framework .

2 hours ago, olo said:

the constitution is created to protect the people from the government, not to protect the people from private corporations 

Edited by Glaciers
typo

8 hours ago, Glaciers said:

the constitution is created to protect the people from the government, not to protect the people from private corporations 

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/10170-firecraker-tittle/?do=findComment&comment=132630

you are a private company - you have the right to do whatever you want .

Merged.

10 hours ago, SkittyM said:

8 hours ago, Glaciers said:

Business Laws and Regulations

Even as a small business owner, you’re subject to some of the laws and regulations that apply to large corporations. These include advertising, marketing, finance, intellectual property, and privacy laws. Review and understand which of these laws may apply to your business.

When starting a small business, there are many legal details, reports, and forms to work through to remain compliant. MBO Partners has extensive experience assisting independent contractors in starting their businesses and can provide support and guidance to ensure your business is set up correctly. 

https://www.mbopartners.com/blog/how-start-small-business/five-legal-requirements-for-starting-a-small-business/

SkittyM &  Glaciers I'm not interested in having a dialogue with you . you have the right to do EVERYTHING ! and add me to ignoring .

41 minutes ago, olo said:

Business Laws and Regulations

these are separate laws that are not related to the first amendment or the constitution, if you arent interested in being corrected then don't be wrong in the first place

Edited by Guest

On 7/12/2019 at 6:55 AM, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

I just wanted to say that you have given someone a title that admits to play with macros :'D
support ticket with evidence that bring nothing anyway, I have already sent them😅

I think it's just funny that someone who obviously cheats is also rewarded