NYiMWhG.jpg

So in the upcoming patch it states that a new skin that can be gotten from RIOT at level 10 with the contact, which means an extra 5 levels were added to the contact (and you know what that means: more tedious grinding)

What I want to ask is if the standing you earn from matches is still the same abysmal amount from launch. I don't think anyone enjoys repeating the same process over and over in an unpolished gamemode for a small amount of standing all for 1, now 2, skins. The time investment is just not worth it

Also the weekly polls will now be biweekly polls for anyone who cares

Edited by Weeb TheEpicGuyV2
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Glaciers said:

[...]

my thoughts on these changes

adding 5 more levels for one extra reward is just doubling a problem riot already had, especially if contact standing continues to increase every level

[...]

im willing to try it (assuming riot doesnt remain dead on jericho) but i think the final zone radar change is for the worse - hide and seek may have been annoying but with the way that standing is rewarded (and i see no mention of changes to that) players are now forced to risk dying before the match ends and getting almost no standing, a problem only made worse by the addition of 5 more contact levels assumedly with higher and higher standing requirements 

lazy repost

Getting to rank 5 was a grinding.

rank10? No way.

Edited by dett2
  • Like 1

They really think people are going to get 5 more ranks (which are harder to reach than the first 5)?

bruh

• Like 1

If I had to guess, I'd say LO is planning for the post 3.5 future, rather than designing for a 500 player daily average game.

The long term idea is likely to have new stuff ready to go along with the release of 3.5, which could make more sense than designing things one way now only to have to redesign them as soon as 3.5 goes live. Plus, having new stuff ready when 3.5 goes live should have a positive impact on player retention not just for new players, but especially for returning veterans.

Why the hell is LO even making 4 ranks without any rewards and then one with a reward?

Do they not understand how contacts work in APB?

Let alone the insane grind required for such a rank. There isn't even any reward that justifies that grind.

You know what is the worst about this grinding?

Progression bug is still here so... yeah.

I think we don't have to worry about Riot Addictions any time soon.

It's a shame really, cause getting addicted is sometimes a really good time waster.