quixxius

is pc good enough?

Hello im planning to get a pc for playing games like apb. Is gtx 1050 ti  i5 normal processor and 8 gb ram enough for apb? How much fps would i be getting arround?

How many gHz is the processor?  That's the really important thing with running APB.  To be honest it's really hard to predict any system's FPS with APB.  APB either likes your PC or it doesn't.  

Edited by BrandonBranderson

2 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

How many gHz is the processor?  That's the really important thing with running APB.  To be honest it's really hard to predict any system's FPS with APB.  APB either likes your PC or it doesn't.  

4.1 ghz

For apb is good.If you plan to play the latest games on max settings -is old ofc.I play apb with i5 and grafic card GT 430 and still runs fine on minimal so..

edit:i got 100fps with my gtx 760 before broke so yea ull get enough

Edited by TheMessiah

I have the same Pc like Kempington and i have big problems with the game 🤷‍♂️ idk why 

Theres no pc created that can run apb yet.

Its weird because apb looked like a 2000 game when i stopped playing.

Legit triggers me when you ask people what CPU they have and they just say 'i5/i7'. Like cmon.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Legit triggers me when you ask people what CPU they have and they just say 'i5/i7'. Like cmon.

Lets run APB on a i3 celeron cpu :^) 

Edited by ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™

As an almost ten years old video-game, it runs best on 10 years old computers. 

m0vzlcS.jpg

Edited by Bambola

Just install APB and see how it runs. Worst case it's horrible and you never play it again. It's a free to play game, so nothing to loose except a few minutes of your time.

3 hours ago, Bambola said:

As an almost ten years old video-game, it runs best on 10 years old computers.

Sorry in advance about the slight rambling. It's a mix between user error and bloat in new hardware/software. Many users try to run APB with 8GB of and a single HDD. That's not going to work out in any modern game. There's hardware issues that hurt performance, like with the latest Intel security patches and the inability to disable HPET on some motherboards. Windows 10 home/pro should really be avoided for professional work due to settings being reset each update. Switch to Windows 10 LTSB/LTSC. I doubt there's any apps missing that a regular gamer would need. he only two I can think of are the Windows store and Xbox app. The store can be installed manually, and there's way better 3rd party software like OBS for streaming.

I'm running an old X5690, which is equivalent to an i7 990X, but it's overclocked to 4.7GHz. It holds APB above 120fps most of the time.

1 hour ago, SquirrelFace said:

Sorry in advance about the slight rambling. It's a mix between user error and bloat in new hardware/software. Many users try to run APB with 8GB of and a single HDD. That's not going to work out in any modern game. There's hardware issues that hurt performance, like with the latest Intel security patches and the inability to disable HPET on some motherboards. Windows 10 home/pro should really be avoided for professional work due to settings being reset each update. Switch to Windows 10 LTSB/LTSC. I doubt there's any apps missing that a regular gamer would need. he only two I can think of are the Windows store and Xbox app. The store can be installed manually, and there's way better 3rd party software like OBS for streaming.

I'm running an old X5690, which is equivalent to an i7 990X, but it's overclocked to 4.7GHz. It holds APB above 120fps most of the time.

Nothing to be sorry about, no worries. I should rather excuse myself because I do not know anything about computers, yet I posted in this thread (was for the picture only, obviously). I am sure most people will appreciate what you wrote because for me it's all that techy mumbo-jumbo I will never understand.