CrystalStarfire

idle disconnect?

sooo i was in abington towers (feeding enemy kills and killing idiot teammates that just run infront of me while im firing and just stand their.... i promise if i kill you its almost always a total suprize to me) anyways. being my scattered self my kitties distracted me and for a moment i forgot i was playing..  came back and was like oh wow, noone killed me. start running, see someome, shoot the wall, get killed, respawned and try running to the objective.. messaged my friend 'im gone after this mission, im not able to focus anymore." instantly after that i got disconneted for being idle? shouldnt the idle disconnect have occured while i was for the moment afk not in the middle of actual activities the game tracks and generates points for? ive noticed it more often in the last week or two than ever in the past. is this just me or are like others getting it as well?

On 7/8/2019 at 7:52 PM, CrystalStarfire said:

sooo i was in abington towers (feeding enemy kills and killing idiot teammates that just run infront of me while im firing and just stand their.... i promise if i kill you its almost always a total suprize to me) anyways. being my scattered self my kitties distracted me and for a moment i forgot i was playing..  came back and was like oh wow, noone killed me. start running, see someome, shoot the wall, get killed, respawned and try running to the objective.. messaged my friend 'im gone after this mission, im not able to focus anymore." instantly after that i got disconneted for being idle? shouldnt the idle disconnect have occured while i was for the moment afk not in the middle of actual activities the game tracks and generates points for? ive noticed it more often in the last week or two than ever in the past. is this just me or are like others getting it as well?

I have definitely experience the exact same thing as if there is a delay with the mechanic of being kicked after going idle for a length of time. 

Edited by WoRkMaGiC

I also got kicked out of Asylum this morning when it was empty. Bought a gun from the contact, put mods in it, ran around for about 30 seconds testing it and got kicked while shooting a wall for apparently being Idle/AFK.

Edited by Hunt