Darkzero3802

A Petition For Stronger Anti Hack Methods

On 7/9/2019 at 1:10 AM, TecH EU2 said:

Keep in mind that cheaters are on these forums aswell, trying to derail any posts that would harm their mallicious way of playing.

It looks pretty bleek atm for legit players new and old to have a fun fair time in apb.

Insert coin, not at this point.  

Very very true sadly but all we can do is keep fighting.

How weird is it that there's apparently a ton of cheaters and yet, even playing daily I haven't seen a single one?

Guess I'm just lucky. 

32 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

How weird is it that there's apparently a ton of cheaters and yet, even playing daily I haven't seen a single one?

Guess I'm just lucky. 

no that means you are one of the cheaters

keep up bro

• Thanks 1

Just now, Glaciers said:

no that means you are one of the cheaters

keep up bro

Damn...self outed. 

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Guess I'm just lucky. 

It's because you're distracted and not looking!

giphy.gif

On 7/8/2019 at 9:42 PM, Seedy said:

playing every single day. Is it possible your just a crap player

you play in social district or wat ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ohshii said:

It's because you're distracted and not looking!

giphy.gif

I am a sucker for a pretty face.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Guess I'm just lucky. 

I see the same ones mostly. Probably less than 10 unique players. It's obvious who's who because they always rejoin the same clan after getting banned. I run into far more players who go AFK or purposely throw the mission. Sadly I haven't seen LO take action against them.

Just now, SquirrelFace said:

I run into far more players who go AFK or purposely throw the mission.

Same here... same here

10 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

I see the same ones mostly. Probably less than 10 unique players. It's obvious who's who because they always rejoin the same clan after getting banned. I run into far more players who go AFK or purposely throw the mission. Sadly I haven't seen LO take action against them.

if they were banned then Little Orbit banned them.

if its an afk then what are they supposed to do? there's even bronzes who do that intentionally. ban them too? who would be left?

2 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

The afk is the reaction you get when ppl face the same cheaters over and over.

Knowing you will only feed the cheaters more kills, the fun of a competetive game is lost, and so is the will to play. 

It is not a thing of today, it has been going on for years. If you talk to the ppl you get almost the same response from each and every one. 

"Can't be bothered playing these cheaters".

What used to happen in gold districts(cheating) is now manifesting in silver districts due to low pop. So you know whats next to fall, bronze districts once the pop gets even more destroyed by the same cheaters.

This game will never rise again if cheating continues, I'm clueless why LO has not done more, this should be a priority for a compettetive game.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2019 at 11:25 AM, Acornie said:

It hasn't even been a month since EAC has been implemented, am I alone in thinking it takes a bit longer to get an anti-cheat tuned to be effective, especially in a game like Apb? I think we need to give EAC a lil longer; we dont know anything happening behind the scenes, it could be mainly collecting data up until this point being new and all. Not like cheating really is that big of an issue, nowhere near enough to warrant all this attention 

10 + 

for me, as a user, the information about the prohibitions is closed , I personally can not analyze which of the anti-cheat is better .  this information is owned by the developers of this enough to make the right choice . ANTI-CHEAT, THE PROBLEM IS NOT USERS !!!

Edited by olo

1 hour ago, TecH EU2 said:

this is also the reaction you get from those who hackusate though

6 hours ago, TecH EU2 said:

Knowing you will only feed the cheaters more kills, the fun of a competetive game is lost, and so is the will to play. 

It is not a thing of today, it has been going on for years. If you talk to the ppl you get almost the same response from each and every one. 

"Can't be bothered playing these cheaters".

What used to happen in gold districts(cheating) is now manifesting in silver districts due to low pop. So you know whats next to fall, bronze districts once the pop gets even more destroyed by the same cheaters.

This game will never rise again if cheating continues, I'm clueless why LO has not done more, this should be a priority for a compettetive game.

Too bad damn near the entire population hackusates each other just about any time they are losing in a mission because they can't accept that there are players who are better than them or that some objectives are just one sided.

Rip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/8/2019 at 8:42 PM, Seedy said:

Seriously I see no hackers and I’m currently playing every single day. Is it possible your just a crap player and you don’t understand the game mechanics? You also don’t speak for me.

Some players also never see anything despite it being plain obvious to someone else.

On 7/10/2019 at 6:22 PM, Seedy said:

I play EU and never see hackers or cheaters of pretty much any kind. I have been here since 2010 so I know what to look for.

People shouting hack this cheater that are simply not seeing what they claim to be seeing. Or if they are seeing hackers running about all over the place, then why the hell am I not seeing them?

Same as above, not everyone has the ability to understand what is going on.

If you are going to make a statement and suggest that others are lacking your level of perception, understand that you automatically open yourself up to the same concept.

Your ignorance has answered your own question.

The fact of the matter is quite simple, APB has a cheating history, the game was plagued at launch back in the RTW days, various methods have been used to discourage cheating, every single developer knows this is a massive issue in online gaming and if it wasnt, why else are they implementing and continuously trying to improve the level of cheat detection.  Why do paid cheat sites exist, how do they make their money...

For the players, it is not about what is involved in making a game, it is about the game developers understanding their playerbase and listening to feedback. Those that wish to share a view do not need people like yourself trash talking and trying to intimidate or put them down. Why have you choosen to go down this route? What is your purpose and goal because from what I can see your standards are not holding true especially when you see yourself as an "observer".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ElectroStingz said:

Some players also never see anything despite it being plain obvious to someone else.

sorry that we did not see unicorns and leprechauns on Jericho server 😂

This thread is why support times are so high. 

Just imagine the number of false cheat reports sent in every day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

This thread is why support times are so high. 

Just imagine the number of false cheat reports sent in every day. 

no doubt

Edited by Fortune Runner