Darkzero3802

A Petition For Stronger Anti Hack Methods

Here's to being so lucky that I haven't seen a cheater in so long, I don't even remember the last time I did. 

Huzzah!

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Zian said:

It's not a cry of elitism, when you display that you're an elitist by throwing shade at players who'd like to get better.

The blatant cheaters in this game prevent that, and it's something that shouldn't have to be out right pointed out. Especially to a "Top Tier" player.

You're obviously not internalizing your own mistakes in your play and reflecting on them to get better, but rather externalizing it and blaming anything but yourself for your inability to get better. If you actually cared to get better at the game, you wouldn't be on the forums arguing that every single player you play against that beats you is cheating, you would be asking how you could've won or played better, or watching players better than yourself in order to see how they set their teammates up to succeed and how they move around the map.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Zian said:

It's not a cry of elitism, when you display that you're an elitist by throwing shade at players who'd like to get better.

The blatant cheaters in this game prevent that, and it's something that shouldn't have to be out right pointed out. Especially to a "Top Tier" player.

The fact that even your efforts are ignored, should make you a little more aggravated. Or willing to provide constructive feedback, without the sarcasm belittling  the OP with misinformation peppered through your post.

The fact that you haven't played a lot, means that you're missing out on the overall current status of how things have been within the game. Your feedback is essentially just from the forums point of view only.

Don't come to me with that "players who wanna get better" crap. I used to coach in overwatch from the lowest to the highest (non-professional) skill rank. I have heard that so many times it makes me sick. Almost no one, and i mean that literally, who makes these types of complaints has ever improved significantly. This is a mentality that persists throughout all pvp games, so it applies to APB as well. I don't wanna start a lecture here, but people who afters years of play still consistently make the same mistakes, have no room for shifting the blame. Neither do they want to seriously improve, because if they did, these mistakes would no longer happen constantly by now.

The majority of these posts are just nicely worded rants, posted right after something bad happened in game. I know it, I've been guilty myself. There is no desire for constructive critiscism, only for people to chime in to the tune. This thread literally starts off with "We the remaining players of APB". That guy is so up his own rectum, he decides to speak for the entire APB community. And you want to tell me that he's just a player who simply wants to improve?

Furthermore, can you explain what you mean by "blatant cheaters"? For me that's someone who helicopter snaps, maybe for someone else it's someone who min TTKs them with an FBW. See what I mean by "opinions change"? Also, I have been here for years. I know a lot of people through out all the different levels of skill. I have my ways of knowing what's going on in the game without actually playing 24/7.

And what the hell do you mean that we are being ignored? They literally just implemented another new Anti-Cheat because "we the people of APB" said that BE was faulty. Is EAC the right decision? Who knows, it's just about a month old so give it some time. However, just because the implementation of EAC doesn't satisfy you, it doesn't mean that we are being ignored.

As to why I wasn't constructive? Like i said earlier, this thread was never meant to be constructive, or to gather constructive feedback. This is a decision I made from my own experiences, so yeah I could be wrong, but I doubt it in this case. Maybe the fact that this is now the second constructive reply I've given to you in this awful thread, should ring a bell for you? You know just as well as I do that this is a run of the mill complaint thread with no substance, so don't come here critiscising me like some forum hero.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:

Don't come to me with that "players who wanna get better" crap. I used to coach in overwatch from the lowest to the highest (non-professional) skill rank. I have heard that so many times it makes me sick. Almost no one, and i mean that literally, who makes these types of complaints has ever improved significantly. This is a mentality that persists throughout all pvp games, so it applies to APB as well. I don't wanna start a lecture here, but people who afters years of play still consistently make the same mistakes, have no room for shifting the blame. Neither do they want to seriously improve, because if they did, these mistakes would no longer happen constantly by now.

The majority of these posts are just nicely worded rants, posted right after something bad happened in game. I know it, I've been guilty myself. There is no desire for constructive critiscism, only for people to chime in to the tune. This thread literally starts off with "We the remaining players of APB". That guy is so up his own rectum, he decides to speak for the entire APB community. And you want to tell me that he's just a player who simply wants to improve?

Furthermore, can you explain what you mean by "blatant cheaters"? For me that's someone who helicopter snaps, maybe for someone else it's someone who min TTKs them with an FBW. See what I mean by "opinions change"? Also, I have been here for years. I know a lot of people through out all the different levels of skill. I have my ways of knowing what's going on in the game without actually playing 24/7.

And what the hell do you mean that we are being ignored? They literally just implemented another new Anti-Cheat because "we the people of APB" said that BE was faulty. Is EAC the right decision? Who knows, it's just about a month old so give it some time. However, just because the implementation of EAC doesn't satisfy you, it doesn't mean that we are being ignored.

As to why I wasn't constructive? Like i said earlier, this thread was never meant to be constructive, or to gather constructive feedback. This is a decision I made from my own experiences, so yeah I could be wrong, but I doubt it in this case. Maybe the fact that this is now the second constructive reply I've given to you in this awful thread, should ring a bell for you? You know just as well as I do that this is a run of the mill complaint thread with no substance, so don't come here critiscising me like some forum hero.

Honestly man I wouldn't have put in so much effort to post back to this troll. Zian is a twat and should be totally ignored at all costs. We the people.. Yea yea.. Ive been here since day one too and there is always some wanker saying "they dont listen to us".

This forum is riddled with people who have no fucking clue about how games are made, work and are developed. Let alone how any anti cheat mechanisms are implemented and work yet they spout up with their big plans. Its stupid. The people here who are actually making a difference have the SPCT badge. The rest of us are observers. If ZIAN and his band of merry men want to make a change, joint the SPCT or shut the fuck up and let the people who are actually putting the work in get on with it!

Edited by Seedy

5 minutes ago, Seedy said:

Honestly man I wouldn't have put in so much effort to post back to this troll. Zian is a twat and should be totally ignored at all costs. We the people.. Yea yea.. Ive been here since day one too and there is always some wanker saying "they dont listen to us".

This forum is riddled with people who have no fucking clue about how games are made, work and are developed. Let alone how any anti cheat mechanisms are implemented and work yet they spout up with their big plans. Its stupid. The people here who are actually making a difference have the SPCT badge. The rest of us are observers. If ZIAN and his band of merry men want to make a change, joint he SPCT or shut the fuck up..

Well I think this guy is probably a lost cause, so I wrote this mostly for anyone else that happens to read the reply and maybe rethinks some stuff. It also gave me something active to do while eating my breakfest instead of just auto-pilot watching some youtube video, so I wouldn't consider it a waste of time really. But yeah you are right, we'se seen a couple hundred of these cult leader type forum users over the years haven't we.

Edited by VanilleKeks

Just now, VanilleKeks said:

Well I think this guy is probably a lost cause, so I wrote this mostly for anyone else that happens to read the reply and maybe rethinks some stuff. It also gave me something active to do while eating my breakfest instead of just auto-pilot watching some youtube video so I wouldn't consider it a waste of time really. But yeah you are right, we'se seen a couple hundred of these cult leader type forum users over the years haven't we.

ha ha ! Yea I have nothing to do for a couple of hours so APB forums ftw.

Someday we will have the forums cleaned of these people when APB VR is released and there is no need for a forum.

52 minutes ago, Seedy said:

ha ha ! Yea I have nothing to do for a couple of hours so APB forums ftw.

Someday we will have the forums cleaned of these people when APB VR is released and there is no need for a forum. 

Don't say that.

I need my forum life.

1 hour ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

Don't say that.

I need my forum life.

Me too.. What would I do without it?

Its been like 10 years since I sat down at this website.. got fatter, older, wiser of course and more learned from the eclectic mix of advice from the community.

11 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

First of all. I honestly skimmed through the part of this post where you were stroking yourself over your non-professional coaching skills, and "top tier" skills in this game. No one actually cares about someones video game resume when it comes to this problem, we care about solutions. So seriously pull your head from your patootie.

You've played this game. So for you to need to have blatant cheating explained to you then you're seriously just playing dumb.

A month is more than enough time to see if something is in fact a effective solution. Considering that it takes minutes to create an account, it's effectiveness has been tested. It's not working in the way that Little Orbit has hoped.

The only person without substance, is you and that inflated ego that you have.

What's the cult in this forums, is how the Troll culture does everything in their power to preserve how things are. Maintaining the downward spiral of this game, for what benefit? The only thing that becomes safe to assume at that point is that you're vile humans who prefer to see people ignored and frustrated. Or that you're people who cheat and don't want to lose the freedoms that you have.

Yes it's that black and white. No there is no wiggle room. There should never be wiggle room when it comes to people cheating in a game. This game isn't something that actually has the longevity for experimental solutions like other older games on the market have. And some players want to see it thrive. If you don't do us all a favor and GTFO! If you try to act like you have false wisdom that contradicts the problem GTFO!

You're spreading BS to diminish people, with an "All knowing" attitude that is nothing but extremely condescending and best left in the dumpster.

Merged.

20 hours ago, Similarities said:

You're obviously not internalizing your own mistakes in your play and reflecting on them to get better, but rather externalizing it and blaming anything but yourself for your inability to get better. If you actually cared to get better at the game, you wouldn't be on the forums arguing that every single player you play against that beats you is cheating, you would be asking how you could've won or played better, or watching players better than yourself in order to see how they set their teammates up to succeed and how they move around the map.

False and full of a failed attempt at psychology.

I am arguing against people who use aimbots, triggerbots, wallhacks, and macros. Not every player who beats me. So you can follow the rest to the dumpster fire that you players thrive in.

It's not hard to see how you're staunch opposition is creating a space for this problem to persist by reinforcing the idea "That not much more can be done" to combat this problem.

12 minutes ago, Zian said:

--

I wrote these things for context to my answers/conclusions. There was no intention to "stroke myself" and neither was it meant to be condescending towards you. The fact that you interpret it like that is your problem to fix. If I can't bring my background to an argument, it has no actual meaning. 

Maybe if you stopped feeling attacked when there was no hostility, you'd also cry cheater less after you get beaten up ingame. Stop implying that I don't want the game fixed. You don't speak for me. I want these issues resolved just like anyone else who's a fan of this game. The difference is that I don't sit here with a victim complex, demanding LO change things while putting in zero effort of my own to come forward with solutions.

You, who only complain and never provide anything useful, are just as much of a pest as those "trolls" you hate so much. For reference, this is actual hostility. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:

I wrote these things for context to my answers/conclusions. There was no intention to "stroke myself" and neither was it meant to be condescending towards you. The fact that you interpret it like that is your problem to fix. If I can't bring my background to an argument, it has no actual meaning. 

Maybe if you stopped feeling attacked when there was no hostility, you'd also cry cheater less after you get beaten up ingame. Stop implying that I don't want the game fixed. You don't speak for me. I want these issues resolved just like anyone else who's a fan of this game. The difference is that I don't sit here with a victim complex, demanding LO change things while putting in zero effort of my own to come forward with solutions.

You, who only complain and never provide anything useful, are just as much of a pest as those "trolls" you hate so much. For reference, this is actual hostility. 

This assumption that crying cheater after every time I get beaten is a falsehood that you seem to want to perpetuate. 

That smells like desperation.

If you did want the game fixed, you wouldn't be on this thread trying to belittle players who do want this game fixed. You'd use your "expertise" as you call it to actually assist, instead of creating shit propaganda. A victim doesn't speak up against things, they remain quiet in the background. I refuse to do so, and you implying otherwise is laughable.

There are solutions that have been proposed by me, and again. The peanut gallery goes "OH BUT THAT JUST WON'T WORK".

Just what solution are you looking for, besides the obvious ones that players have been asking about for years?

Anti-cheats have been switched out and thrown at this problem repeatedly. With no positive result to produce so far, that says that a more active approach needs to be taken.

Calling me a pest, for pointing out the fact that players have been resistant to anything else that could potentially be effective is fine. Because I'd rather pester for effective results, than act like a edge lord cause "I've coached a few people non-professionally".

Let's not even get into the fact that you haven't logged in because you were busy moving. Meaning you have no current perception over the past week on how things have been for Jericho.

Edited by Zian

1 hour ago, Zian said:

- -

I don't think we'll get anywhere aslong as you keep making me out to be some condescending snob. Not once did I say that I have expertise in anything, or that I am some top tier player myself. I simply used some of my past experiences to try and add some context to where I am coming from. In fact, I purposely tried to make sure that I leave my person out of this as much as possible.

What I called victim complex was the fact that you seem to feel attacked when there is no reason to be. In hindsight it wasn't the term I was looking for, so excuse me for that. Also, I have "assisted the cause" many, many times over the years. At this point there is not much to be said, that's just how it is. I have stated my criticisms to LO multiple times before and I don't see a point in repeating myself over and over. LO know what's up and they are working on things. This isn't me saying that things are okay, and it's also not me disregarding things alltogether.

The problem isn't that LO doesn't understand, or doesn't listen. The problem is that so far we haven't found what we need. There is no need to point things out anymore, instead why not make proposals? Want a new anti-cheat? Other policies? Well do your research and make a thread with a proposal. Put some effort into it. We don't need people that point out things LO have heard 100 times before. Come up with solutions instead.

And if you propose solutions and face major backlash. maybe it isn't a good one? This peanut mob or whatever you call them doesn't just come out of nowhere. I have made several proposals over the years with both good and bad feedback, that's just how it is. The way you deal with that determines whether or not you get a mob against you. I don't see this evil cult of trolls you keep referring to anywhere.

7 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

I do not see anything at fault with this post.

As you can see zian spreads a lot of misinformation.

1 hour ago, Zian said:

Let's not even get into the fact that you haven't logged in because you were busy moving. Meaning you have no current perception over the past week on how things have been for Jericho.

but I have as have others who did not see anywhere near "hackers everywhere" like you complain about.

And you really destroyed your credibility when its widely known Jericho is not flooded with cheaters.

now citadel , I feel sorry for them because of how much they get hit with cheaters , but Jericho ? please don't speak for "all of us" just please dont.

10 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:

And if you propose solutions and face major backlash. maybe it isn't a good one?

i dont think he has yet and if he did he drowned it out with this posts of "everyone else is wrong" and "cheaters everywhere on jericho"

On 7/8/2019 at 6:12 PM, CookiePuss said:

Please don't presume to speak for anyone but yourself. 

Oh look Cookie trying to discredit a poster with out adding anything to the conversation again.....

Personally i don't think there is a way of fully getting rid of cheaters, they will always come on as long as its free to play. If its not free to play, the game will die. I also think its a very tough job for LO and the only thing they can do right now is manage the situation.

There is no real solution but this is the kind of problem and its not something that you should tackle head on. Instead tackle the reasons why people turn to cheating. Bad match making. Experienced players vs non Experienced players. Players looking to get into top clans and keep their place. Players trying to make a name for themselves. This needs to change right now as the game cant survive. Clans need to be actively recruiting new players and teaming with them. It also should be easier to join a clan.

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

now citadel , I feel sorry for them because of how much they get hit with cheaters , but Jericho ? please don't speak for "all of us" just please dont.

i dont think he has yet and if he did he drowned it out with this posts of "everyone else is wrong" and "cheaters everywhere on jericho"

I play EU and never see hackers or cheaters of pretty much any kind. I have been here since 2010 so I know what to look for.

People shouting hack this cheater that are simply not seeing what they claim to be seeing. Or if they are seeing hackers running about all over the place, then why the hell am I not seeing them?

Edited by Seedy

2 minutes ago, Seedy said:

I play EU and never see hackers or cheaters of pretty much any kind. I have been here since 2010 so I know what to look for.

People shouting hack this cheater that are simply not seeing what they claim to be seeing. Or if they are seeing hackers running about all over the place, then why the hell am I not seeing them?

Friendly reminder : there's people who make hackusations over being run over , over dying from an opgl from the bounce when shot  to bounce 10 m away , and who knows how many ridiculous reasons.

Its why NotZombieBiscuit is the official spokesperson for "add it to the pile" (community literally wanted NotZombieBiscuit to lol)

22 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

Oh look Cookie trying to discredit a poster with out adding anything to the conversation again.....

Darkzero3802 has a reputation for assuming and false hackusations.

In this case CookiePuss is justified to say that.

Still the same crap going on here on the forums huh? Speedhackers in Jericho. Closets on Citadel. Complainers and trolls on the forum. Nothing ever changes.

Come on quote me, make my day! Ghahahaharrrr 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ExpectoPatronum said:

what are you a pirate? wheres your hat?

Just bring back fairfight. It did a very good job in getting rid of those cheating plebs.

31 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Friendly reminder : there's people who make hackusations over being run over , over dying from an opgl from the bounce when shot  to bounce 10 m away , and who knows how many ridiculous reasons.

Its why NotZombieBiscuit is the official spokesperson for "add it to the pile" (community literally wanted NotZombieBiscuit to lol)

Darkzero3802 has a reputation for assuming and false hackusations.

In this case CookiePuss is justified to say that.

We are not talking about Hackusations, we are talking about stricter laws on banning cheaters.  Hackusations is another topic completely. Good day to you sir !  

12 minutes ago, ExpectoPatronum said:

Still the same crap going on here on the forums huh? Speedhackers in Jericho. Closets on Citadel. Complainers and trolls on the forum. Nothing ever changes.

You forgot the cheater deniers, they are like the flay earthers of APB.

37 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

We are not talking about Hackusations, we are talking about stricter laws on banning cheaters.  Hackusations is another topic completely. Good day to you sir !  

The other way around tou mean...

Also you forgot those who dont want you to complain about cheaters because they are so skilled in overwatch that they barely ever see any cheater in apb. Also you should not ask for stronger "antihack methods" without giving some kind of advice or solution like if you are in charge of something or know anything about it.

Sometimes i just wish humanity perish...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BlueB said:

Also you forgot those who dont want you to complain about cheaters because they are so skilled in overwatch that they barely ever see any cheater in apb. Also you should not ask for stronger "antihack methods" without giving some kind of advice or solution like if you are in charge of something or know anything about it.

Be the change you want to see!

7 hours ago, BlueB said:

Also you forgot those who dont want you to complain about cheaters because they are so skilled in overwatch that they barely ever see any cheater in apb (Because they're too busy playing overwatch). Also you should not ask for stronger "antihack methods" without giving some kind of advice or solution like if you are in charge of something or know anything about it.

❤️ 

Edited by Zian

3 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

then you should of paid attention to who started the thread

Merged.

3 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

I've thought about any "cheater deniers" for over an hour.

none come to mind. NONE

but there's been some of you who claim cheater deniers exist.

go figure